Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Therealist

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Too good to clap for the NHS out the front, so she hides out the back like an absolute c**t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

kettlecrisp32

“LAHDER LAHDER, I CAN’T EAR YA”

That’s because you’re in your fucking BACK GARDEN, you absolute spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Also, if my husband was cheating, I’m not sure sending him a video of an old woman peeling cheese would be my first line of attack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I didn’t see the trolls comments but I’m assuming it’s about me stating I’ve bought a pool for my baby’s first birthday, yes I have ordered something online to be delivered. No I don’t feel bad about it. My kids have been locked inside for weeks they haven’t seen any of their friends or family and haven’t been to any of their baby classes so if I can do anything to make this time more fun for them then I will. Loads of people who are furloughed have taken up jobs as delivery drivers to make an income so if that helps them keep food on the table too then that’s a bonus.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
So I went to look at this insane appreciation page for the lolz and amongst the incessant basic memes and 2D affirmations I clocked this gem. Check OnslowSimplyTheVest lurking in the back like an absolute testicle-free lapdog. Never noticed him before creeping in the shadows knowing where his place is
I know I've posted this before, but whenever I see him lurking it just reminds me of this picture 😂
Polish_20200409_091315860.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Frostedwindows

3.3 million followers my arse! Click on any page of her followers and its mostly bots, fake profiles who only follow her and other gleam accounts or spammers.

She seems to be popular with sex workers and muslims/arabs though.
20200408_203438.jpg
Screenshot_20200408-203401_Instagram.jpg
20200408_203438.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Clarty cow is using the bottle brush from Ronnie's bottles to scrub her manky pegs.

Lovely huh! Note how she says she's only ever used it for xyz and apparently it cleans bottles too! She knows full well she will be pulled on it
Someone has said something ! No it's not a fucking essential item ffs why the fuck do these sheep keep following
That was me!! I got blocked in less than a minute. Stupid cunt... spend some t ikme with your kid you absolute clueless bitch... he clearly has development issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Astonishing

VIP Member
These lights for her garden are obviously from China (like China haven’t sent enough shit over here recently) then the pic with her, Ronnie and Henry......she ain’t looking at her first born, she is staring into the dogs eyes.......we all love our dogs, but WTF, she is loving this dog more than her child. Also noted was all the painting with veg.....again wtf, all outside, no mess indoors allowed, mushing strawberries, making a huge fucking mess assuming that’s what Tattle wants to see.......Jesus Christ!
I agree with all apart from the comment about China sending over enough shit to here. I don’t think thats very fair. I am half Chinese (my relatives on my dads side have gone through hell - he’s lost a mum and a sister through covid-19) and having to see the hell my dad has been put through on the streets. I don’t think that’s very fair at all. I know it started it in China but actually it’s from holiday makers and travelling business men that’s bought it here! Comments like that I’m sorry i will have to say something. Nothing towards you at all, and I’m sorry that just got my back up abit!
But fair points on hinch cause it’s true regarding fatty dog and RonJonLongLegs.

• Sad
Reactions: 78

DotCotton

Evening everyone!

I’ve seen repeated references to this website in comments on articles about Mrs Hinch, so I thought I’d come see what all the fuss is about! I’ve been lurking around for a while now reading through some of the threads, it’s been fascinating!

I stopped following Mrs Hinch quite a long time ago. I enjoyed her stories at first, but after a while I found myself comparing my home to hers in a negative way. Silly really as I don’t have anywhere near as much free time as she does and my house is a pretty old building. It’s never going to look like a brand spanking spotless new build, and that’s ok with me! I’ve always loved my home so I was really annoyed with myself for briefly letting her make me feel like it was rubbish.

I’ve recently started watching her stories again out of nosiness, and she seems to have changed a lot since I was following her. Her content is very different too, she doesn’t actually seem to do that much cleaning and organising anymore. I’ve noticed a lot of her old favourite products seem to have disappeared in favour of stuff she is paid to promote. These days her lifestyle is nothing like most peoples, and it really annoys me that she doesn’t seem to realise that. I’ve found her especially irritating throughout this pandemic!

Got to say, I love all the nicknames you’ve come up with for them all!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I HATE this fucking mutt look at his horrible smug fat face
I don’t think it’s his fault to be honest. You’re projecting onto an animal because of your disdain towards Hinch. Like Ronnie, he knows no better. What I see is a dog who’s probably panting to stay cool because he is grossly overweight due to his inept, selfish, smug and deluded owner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm wrong....but aren't sleepers the pieces of wood? She always says "I've put them in the sleepers"....no you haven't, you've put them in the raised beds (they're just built with sleepers).... Why does this annoy me so much? I think I need a gin 🍸!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
In the early hours of last night my mate lost her (step) dad to coronavirus
he’s been more of a dad to her than her bio father and she adored him
he DIED Sophie-ive been on the phone to her all day trying to help her deal with the shock (the rest will hit later)
but that’s ok-you have your shitty paper balloon thingys and a shitty cheap bench (that will fall to bits by next year-we looked at the same one last year-but that won’t matter to you as you’ll beg for another one)
at the end of the day people dying won’t matter to you (as long as you don’t lose too many bots followers who spend their benefits on your crap/trying to get you to notice them)
wake up you daft cow-people are DYING here
as in LOSING THIER LIVES (gotta spell it out to the bloody daft cow)
my mate can’t even buy flowers for him (as they can spread it-so the crem says-I don’t know) let alone go to his funeral (only five people can go to the crematorium (he has to be cremated not a burial because he tested positive)
he’s not gonna have the send off this lovely man deserves but who cares?
as long as you can still buy your crap and fleece your followers it goes over your bimbo head

and while I’m at it-start being a mother to your child-one of mine is a key worker and he’s putting his life on the line while you treat your kid as a dolly-give him to your mother for the day-get offline-and read up on how to be a good mum (there are books out there that ain’t your piece of shite offerings)

• Sad
  • Heart

SithLord

Do you reckon Ronnie spins his feet because he's trying to helicopter away from his mother's bullshit?

I imagine him flying off thinking "fuck you both, and your scabby ass dog too!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

YorkshireLady

Ok. We need someone to do a bit of detective work and source out her Ebay name. She’s linked so many items that she’s bought. Is there some way of finding out a common name that’s bought from them all? We’d then be able to know for definite WHEN she bought the tacky paper lanterns!! No? Shall I just go boil my head?!?
I’m definitely too invested in Toppling the wicked witch. X

• Haha
  • Heart

Snarkysnarky

I hope she’s not on the flight path to any airports. She’s going to end up with more than a new bench in her back garden if she puts out any more solar lights.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Henry is her best friend. Not Jamie, her husband. Not Freda, her mother, not Sam, her sister, not even Tracey who does her nails.
Her best friend is the dog. The fat, entitled, overweight, who doesn't put a bit of weight on over Christmas fucking dog!

• Haha