Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening everyone!

I’ve seen repeated references to this website in comments on articles about Mrs Hinch, so I thought I’d come see what all the fuss is about! I’ve been lurking around for a while now reading through some of the threads, it’s been fascinating!

I stopped following Mrs Hinch quite a long time ago. I enjoyed her stories at first, but after a while I found myself comparing my home to hers in a negative way. Silly really as I don’t have anywhere near as much free time as she does and my house is a pretty old building. It’s never going to look like a brand spanking spotless new build, and that’s ok with me! I’ve always loved my home so I was really annoyed with myself for briefly letting her make me feel like it was rubbish.

I’ve recently started watching her stories again out of nosiness, and she seems to have changed a lot since I was following her. Her content is very different too, she doesn’t actually seem to do that much cleaning and organising anymore. I’ve noticed a lot of her old favourite products seem to have disappeared in favour of stuff she is paid to promote. These days her lifestyle is nothing like most peoples, and it really annoys me that she doesn’t seem to realise that. I’ve found her especially irritating throughout this pandemic!

Got to say, I love all the nicknames you’ve come up with for them all!
I’m new here too. I started following her when she had 12k followers. Back then she wouldn’t even show her face to the camera and she NEVER spoke to Henry in that stupid voice or called him handsomes. I unfollowed Her around a year ago? Maybe a bit longer now as the change in here became too much. Talk about big headed. Can’t stand it when she posts things because she wants a freebie like when she ran out of Springtime Zoflora and next thing you know she has some sent. So glad Michael Bolton hasn’t been in touch with her for her free concert tickets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she clap like that I’m still not over it. She seems like someone who would be really clumsy like when she’s falls it’s all arms and legs everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wondered this. Why are they in the back garden? I understand it’s not for everyone (including some nhs workers from what I understand) however I thought part of showing support was about coming together as a community in a socially distant/lockdown abiding way? Bringing people together and such. Maybe I’m very wrong about that interpretation but I just find it strange they’re in the back garden 🤷🏻‍♀️
Their in the back garden so that none of the neighbours can take pictures of her. She can’t possibly be seen without a filter! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nearly 900 people died today and Hinch and Onslow continue to make the weekly show of support all about them. Absolutely vile human beings.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Why does she clap like that I’m still not over it. She seems like someone who would be really clumsy like when she’s falls it’s all arms and legs everywhere
Bet she’s like Bambi on ice when she’s dancing. Making a right show of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couple of bleeping chavs. Clapping for the gram and not for people are literally going to work with the fear of catching something that could kill them. Disgusting.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It’s got to worry her how fast these threads move now, especially when she can’t really do anything massive because of lockdown 😂
I love seeing all the new people as well saying they’ve heard about Tattle on comment boards. Welcome new “Trolls” 👍
Yeah it's crazy how many new members are popping up lately. So glad people are seeing the light 🙌

Reactions: 27
I actually felt that she was a bit embarrassed by onslows spectacle in the garden. It was the first time I'd ever seen any kind of personality from him - I mean, it's a disgusting personality so if she could pit him back into his box, that would be grand.

• Haha
bleeping hell. Don’t know what’s worse. Her attempt at clapping or Bug Boy putting his arms round her to clap and cheering at the camera like he’s at the footy? Absolute plebs 🙄 and again in the back garden because she’s an A-List celeb 😒

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I actually felt that she was a bit embarrassed by onslows spectacle in the garden. It was the first time I'd ever seen any kind of personality from him - I mean, it's a disgusting personality so if she could pit him back into his box, that would be grand.
Scrap that - rewatched it and she's just as disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_2020-04-09-22-27-45-20.png

100% he's been poking his sloth stick around!

How many cheating related songs does she want to use?

Also why would she do a random comment about people being cheated on!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Last week I thought she seemed embarrassed by him. Until someone pointed out that she was egging him on
Last week she was saying "do it like you did before" and he started cheering louder. So they are as bad as each other

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He comes across as the kind of bloke that Dutch Ovens her every morning 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
“For all you amazing people who have had a disrespectful partner”

ummmmm hello... garden clap - was that a warning in advance of your and jayyyyymes disrespect

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.