Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it said silver corpse too! 😂😂
I might be misremembering this but I’m sure at the time she posted silver corpse by mistake.. anyone else recall?

Edit: yep, back from thread 20. People thought she was doing it for engagement, she always used to say the wrong thing to make herself look ditsy and relatable.

Now I realise how long I’ve been on this thread 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait sorry im new here.. she rents out the local pool! So glad i found these threads opened my eyes soo much!
Not exactly. Ronnie has private swimming lessons. She takes her mum and niece along to. She doesn’t get them to close down the public pool in the leisure centre or anything

Reactions: 6
I don't get her obsession with having her nails on constantly. Surely it would just be easier to go without for these weeks we are in lockdown, rather than having to be constantly gluing tacky false ones back on all the time 🙄🙄
If Vest Life was filming while she was washing Henry, who was watching Ronnie?
Or was he having one of his 4869285 naps a day that he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't get her obsession with having her nails on constantly. Surely it would just be easier to go without for these weeks we are in lockdown, rather than having to be constantly gluing tacky false ones back on all the time 🙄🙄
If Vest Life was filming while she was washing Henry, who was watching Ronnie?
Or was he having one of his 4869285 naps a day that he has.
I don’t get it either, but then I don’t even paint my natural nails, never wear make up unless I’m going out out and go for my annual shearing some time in the summer 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hinch may well have 3.3 million bots aka followers but her best mate Stacey has way more likes on her date night with Joe grid post than hinch has on hers from last night. She'll be fuming cos it's all about the likes guys 🤣
But that's more relatable isn't it? Date night in is a lovely thing, I tried to get my hubby to go round some of the museums/a concert but he wanted to watch a crap documentary instead 🙄 Sitting on a bench in your back garden is a bit weird, innit?

*The concert link didn't work, so that wasn't his fault*

Reactions: 7
Why can’t she just leave her nails?! It doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things!!!
One has already been found in the cereal ! How long before one falls off for Ronnie to find and put straight in his mouth! Surely a choking hazard!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This might be really thick... please excuse me I’ve had a stressful day 😂😂 but I thought her house was detached?

How she elongates her wordzzz is so bleeping annoying guyzz

All those cheap outdoor lights are as tacky as hell

It is a linked property
house.png

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if this was mentioned yesterday but is that Ronnie's bottles in the sink next to where she was washing her dirty pegs? You can just see them in the small sink part next to main sink.

20200409_103004.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Because she is a twit.
The excuse was she didn't have enough room to keep everything in her cupboards. She then had a new kitchen but still doesn't have enough room in her cupboards. If you look in her cupboards they are virtually empty but have loads of pointless baskets and boxes taking up all of the space 🙄
Can’t she just buy a new basket to keep all that crap in?

Well I’m a dirty witch cos my pegs don’t get cleaned I leave the rain to do it 😂

Just seen someone on insta that I follow & they have set up the painting with the clingfilm like Hinch did the other day, they’ve tagged her as well so now Hinch will think it’s alllll her idea!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thank you this was me. I went back to try get a screenshot but was blocked in less than 2 mins! It was a fake account to save any unnecessary tit from her pack of twats if publicised. As will my next account for watching her be, so I can calli her out when necessary. The next in a long line of my blocked aliases. Was shocked how quick I was blocked tonight, no chance even for a screenshot - never been that quick before!
Omg she was on the ball😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I might be misremembering this but I’m sure at the time she posted silver corpse by mistake.. anyone else recall?

Edit: yep, back from thread 20. People thought she was doing it for engagement, she always used to say the wrong thing to make herself look ditsy and relatable.

Ahhh duck. I've been banging on about how thick she is and I've done the same thing.
My excuse is I'm heavily pregnant and trying to entertain a 2.5 year and a 12 year old 😅

• Haha
Are those size 4 nappies? I'm not being mean but Ronnie surely should be in a bigger size? She seems obsessed with keeping him a tiny baby...
My daughter is 6 months on the 25th centile and has just moved to size 4, and Ronnie is a much bigger baby

Not exactly. Ronnie has private swimming lessons. She takes her mum and niece along to. She doesn’t get them to close down the public pool in the leisure centre or anything
I think she hires it after hours. As if there were members of the public still there she surely wouldn't be allowed to be filming?

Reactions: 2
So guyzzzzz thank goodness I have so much paint left over from last year. Enough to do 2 coats on a 12 ft fence.... I can hear it coming. Plus it will be jamie doing the fence not her and I don't envy him. Can't wait to see the power washing the front path.... Need to move the audi that you didn't buy out of the way

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That dog looks like it’s given up on life😳. Wish I could send her one of me battling ( I mean bathing ) my massive, scaredy cat dog but it’s a two man job, no chance of videoing and I get pissed on at the end! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Like wheb

Like when she called the paint in her house "Durex" instead of Dulux 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.