Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her table set like that?!

I'm new to this thread intrigued that for the past month it's been trending above and over the corona threads!
Welcome!! 👋
She sets her table because she “doesn’t have room” for those plates, cutlery, napkins, funeral urn of flowers (that used to be on the hob) They never use the dining table so it must be gross and dusty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It must be so hard having to come up with plausible scenarios for stuff we don't even need to know about.
IF Ma Barker is staying with them they will need to change her bed sheets. So we have Hinchy bathing the dog, who then jumps all over the spare bed while wet, so those sheets need to be washed. Just wash the bleeping sheets, no one cares. We don't need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly think she's clinically insane! Or has some sort of mental problem and it's not anxiety! Anyone who suffers with anxiety knows it's not just a tummy ache.. some of the things she does are really strange! I imagine her sat in the corner of a dark room rocking backwards and forwards every night twitching her eyes scrolling through her comment section deleting every truthful comment! And when Jamie goes in to see her she shouts at him in a demonic voice 'GET OUT' the way she slags Jamie's flip flops and trainers off but licks that dogs arse hole because he's best thing since sliced bread is a complete freak fest

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m a bit behind guyzzzz but what I don’t understand is WHY do her followers have to have the exact same bench?! It’s a bloody bench ffs, they’re all very similar, why would you be so pathetic that you have to buy the exact one she has? So you can tell your friends you’ve got the same bench as Mrs Hinch 🙄 don’t people have their own ideas anymore, it makes me angry 😡

Reactions: 27
Stupid, entitled, fat arse of a dog!
And I love dogs, more than people, but this one....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was gunna ask if she ever washes Henry herself or if she sends him to doggy groomers, it’s like she can read my mind. Surprised she does it actually
She takes him to the groomers for a hair cut so maybe they usually do it then, but given the circumstances she has to do it herself today like a muggle

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shame she can’t delete her bot followers as quickly as she can delete any comments that aren’t stroking her Minky!! (Sorry that was gross but it made me laugh!) 😂

In other news it’s my birthday! Are we having a huge party? Snow machine? Group trip to Disney? Mile high light up letters in the back garden?! 🤗
Happy birthday xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is her table set like that?!

I'm new to this thread intrigued that for the past month it's been trending above and over the corona threads!
Because she is a twit.
The excuse was she didn't have enough room to keep everything in her cupboards. She then had a new kitchen but still doesn't have enough room in her cupboards. If you look in her cupboards they are virtually empty but have loads of pointless baskets and boxes taking up all of the space 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome!! 👋
She sets her table because she “doesn’t have room” for those plates, cutlery, napkins, funeral urn of flowers (that used to be on the hob) They never use the dining table so it must be gross and dusty 🤢
That's mad! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she allowed to paint that fence though? Isn't that her neighbour's border and therefore her neighbour's fence?!
I don't own my home so I don't know all I know is when my parents fence got blown down in a storm there was absolute hell with the drunk next door because my mum wouldn't do what she wanted even though it was my parents border

Reactions: 4
I've just gone past my morrions and it is more busy than normal lol. Hope it isn't her sheep wanting that bench

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I see Henry hansomes is still trying to plan his escape under the fence.

Run run run as fast as you can she can catch you, your a little fat man. Sorry that was mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she allowed to paint that fence though? Isn't that her neighbour's border and therefore her neighbour's fence?!
I don't own my home so I don't know all I know is when my parents fence got blown down in a storm there was absolute hell with the drunk next door because my mum wouldn't do what she wanted even though it was my parents border
I think you’re allowed to paint your side of it

Reactions: 8
I’m very confused at the quickwash fairy she was plugging a few weeks ago! They had no normal washing up liquid so I had to grab the quickwash.
I can confirm it takes the amount of time to wash up as a normal fairy, Aldi and Morrisons own brand!

Hinch if you’re reading this can you explain to me why it’s better and for quick washing?
little ole me doesn’t know could do with a brand ambassador to tell me

Welcome!! 👋
Funeral urn of flowers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, she has a day off insta obviously to go shopping , along with lanterns etc I think she bought the bench as well,and no doubt today the fence will be painted with the paint she bought the same day.so she's put her whole family at risk, not to mention the shop staff for the sake of pointless tat. If she makes a song and dance of clapping for the NHS I'm going to explode 👿

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.