Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get her obsession with having her nails on constantly. Surely it would just be easier to go without for these weeks we are in lockdown, rather than having to be constantly gluing tacky false ones back on all the time 🙄🙄
If Vest Life was filming while she was washing Henry, who was watching Ronnie?
Or was he having one of his 4869285 naps a day that he has.
I get acrylics done every month, i love them. And even i have nothing on at the moment because every salon is obviously shut and fake nails look tit, and ARENT ESSENTIAL

Reactions: 14
Whats with the new fancypants video nonsense!?!

It's all about competing with SS, who today has shown Rex holding his own bottle of milk this morning and is getting his birthday paddling pool up and running today! This should make some interesting battles!!! I hope!

Reactions: 24
Whilst I'm so glad we no longer have bath videos of Ronnie, I dont want to be subjected to ones of the bloody dog instead.
Give your precious little boy some quality time without the camera and stop making him second fiddle to the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get acrylics done every month, i love them. And even i have nothing on at the moment because every salon is obviously shut and fake nails look tit, and ARENT ESSENTIAL
I get my nails done regularly with gel polish but they started to lift so I've taken them all off, tidied them up myself and stuck some top coat on to strengthen them. How she has time to sit and put bloody stick on nails on when she has a child to look after, nevermind that they're possibly the least essential item EVER (except maybe that bloody bench)

Reactions: 14
What’s the bets hinch is on eBay now ordering a paddling pool after seeing Stacey’s stories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I see in her 5 second ‘makeup video’ from this morning shes not got that bleeping stupid gretel filter on anymore...

Reactions: 7
I’m catching up on Hollyoaks (I’m several eps behind) and a scene with Grace and her son Curtis has just made me think of Zoph. It’s one of those scenes where the child looks awkward because the “mum” is telling them how much they are loved but the child is an actor and too young to convey the parent child relationship with someone who isn’t their parent.

I really worry that is how Ronnie will end up in a few years. zoph will be all over him for the gram and he will know it feels fake and staged and not know the real love and affection that he should be getting.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's never felt love like it guys. Just incase we didn't already know! I mean how many times does she need to tell us how much she loves Ronnie. She protests too much about this, who is hinch trying to convince here 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here we go with the ‘i’ve never felt a love like it’ did anyone call tattle bingo on that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
my daughter turns 2 tomorrow and she’s in size 4 🤷‍♀️ She’s always been dainty but I wouldn’t say she was small for her age
Good god my son is nearly 9 months and is in size 5 + 😂 hes got my chunky thighs lol

• Haha
She's never felt love like it guys. Just incase we didn't already know! I mean how many times does she need to tell us how much she loves Ronnie. She protests too much about this, who is hinch trying to convince here 🤔
She doesn’t do the posts like that about the dog or Jamie. Absolutely trying to convince herself and others who follow her.

guys even though my child comes last and I find him a super Inconvenience I do love him.

So she said thanks for helping her make the decision straight after asking 🤷‍♀️ but yes it will look stupid!!! If anything she should of gone with the nicer fence colour from the back actual fence colour just refreshed it. She had to ask as it’s already been done and probably in some pre recorded tit today.

Soph has a giant wheel of fortune wheel in the loft. Trace spins it to see which phrase she’s going to say or do for stories. Today it was “I’ve never known love like it”. She does it twice a day. Will it be tufts? Footz? Butterfly feeling in my tummy guyz? Bath picture? Handsnomes? Light the wax melts? Shine the sink? Mug shot in a glass jug?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"I've never felt a love like it" Why oh why does she need to keep putting this? That's how we all feel about our children, you're not special.
It's getting boring now. I'm sure she's thinks if she keeps putting it then it'll come true

Reactions: 30
Do people actually spray their beds with Dettol?? I've never seen anything like it! I have a can of that spray and practically choke on it its so strong and awful.You'd think she'd be worried about Ronnie or the dog sniffing all of that up. When I had babies I stopped using half of the cleaning crap I used to and even stopped lighting candles thinking it would be over powering for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.