Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known out like it, I take pictures of my baby and have pictures with him but not 24/7
She needs to learn to live in the moment!!

Reactions: 14
Why has Onslow put that his little book of shite as arrived today? I though it was last week? Either my gram is lying or I’m going daft.
It’s a story he’s shared. He’s trying to engage more with her sheep now as I think they are probably gonna try and make him ‘famous’ in his own right.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the fact that Marie Kondo (if it does not bring you joy then bleeping fling it) has not even acknowledged poor Sophie who was on the beg for some kind of peanut of a response. Now you know what it feels like you prick when all you baaa baaa’s message you and you don’t respond meh 😫😫😫😫😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He has no interest in anything ever it’s getting on my nerves looking at him now they are a joke
I know, my baby was interested in everything was walking by 11 months, wait till Ron dog millionaire cuts out the naps ... willl she still do her clockwise clean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know cleaning is the whole point of her account but...how can you clean an already clean house?! What she did to the kitchen after breakfast...was like a deep clean for a few toast crumbs!!! Honestly she could not clean for a week and her house would be in a better state than most families who have kids. I just think if you don’t NEED to do it one day, use that day to spend every single waking hour with your kid instead. Give it a go one day Hinch

Reactions: 22
I am delighted to have had clarification on what clockwise means, Sopflora.
I will look forward to your vital ministerial update to the nation tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know cleaning is the whole point of her account but...how can you clean an already clean house?! What she did to the kitchen after breakfast...was like a deep clean for a few toast crumbs!!! Honestly she could not clean for a week and her house would be in a better state than most families who have kids. I just think if you don’t NEED to do it one day, use that day to spend every single waking hour with your kid instead. Give it a go one day Hinch
Exactly! She’s no Kim & Aggie 😂

I’d love her to have a day with Ronnie without anyone to give her a hand. I’m lucky if I can wash the pots, do some laundry and clean the bath in one day whilst with my 8 month old. She has no idea about trying to maintain a clean house and parent a baby too.

Reactions: 16
God she looks like such a scratter doesn't she? All that money and she dresses like a bleeping dementor out of Harry Potter 🤦 I've got no fashion sense at all but even my scruffy clothes look better than that.
Oh no! That's the only thing I liked in that video was the lounge set 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.