Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days......

My biggest pet hate in the whole world are liars. Especially pointless bleeping lies. That aren't happening to make someone feel better.

This woman is full of them.

Everytime someone actually sends her a message, she screenshots it. Every. Single. Time.

When shes lying, there is no screenshot. Like today.

Why would anyone message her a random question like that, and considering the ridiculous amount of messages she gets per day, how odd that she just happened to fall on that one.

Oh my gosh. She's such a loser! Why not just say 'So, I've been thinking this morning, how odd isn't it that.....' but NO she doesn't. She just has to bloody lie.

Also referring back to my previous message, I thought I was particularly angry and worked up due to being up in the night, I was incorrect. I found out yesterday that I was pregnant!!! Which definitely explains why I am so full of rage! I don't know why it happens, or if it even happens to others!!!? But with my last pregnancy and this one, one of my first symptoms I get, that lasts until atleast my second trimester is incontrollable rage and frustration! I try and keep it under control but most of the time it's like an out of body experience and I'm just watching myself flip out because my other half is banging his cutlery on the plate too much, or because my eldest can not eat without resembling a cement mixer!!!!! Anyone else get this or am I just odd!?

So I will apologise for any rage full messages of hate and frustration aimed at Zoph the absolute bellend!!!!

Anyhoo I don't know if I'm supposed that say all that as this feed is supposed to be about that twit of a moron and her sloth of a husband! Sorry if I'm not supposed to go off on random tangents 🤦🏼‍♀️!

Xxx
Congrats! With my twins I was full of rage and had to delete SM because everything someone did I was just mad constantly!
My other two I was a weepy mess!

so either it’s because I was carrying a boy or because it was a multiple pregnancy! Haha
I agree though she’s a complete and utter bleeping liar and with all the corona going on she’s completely lost any tiny little respect I had for her. Which is probably about her nail size without her stupid fake nails.

had a chat with a woman in Aldi today whilst I was trying to get my shopping with all my kids in tow getting death stares because they were with me but I have no choice at the moment.
and she was saying how she’s been hinching her till constantly. And I just looked at her and thought you’re not hinching your till. You’re cleaning it and protecting yourself and others from this awful virus! She’s not once done a video to help people like her to protect herself.
it’s really quite sad when she’s supposed to be this amazing cleaning guru to help with mental health.
complete and utter knob

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God she looks like such a scratter doesn't she? All that money and she dresses like a bleeping dementor out of Harry Potter 🤦 I've got no fashion sense at all but even my scruffy clothes look better than that.
thats offensive to dementors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she looks like such a scratter doesn't she? All that money and she dresses like a bleeping dementor out of Harry Potter 🤦 I've got no fashion sense at all but even my scruffy clothes look better than that.
this is my favourite comment about her ever! Dementor is right! I feel like she sucks my soul out whenever I watch her. But I can’t stop!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Congrats LornaK!! When do you think you are due?
I personally have no idea. The last time I did a test was before Christmas!
I did do a Clear blue Digital one and it said I was 2-3 weeks, however quite a few people online have said they're not very accurate. Although if it is accurate I'll be due around the 20th December! Which is a bloody nightmare as my birthday is the 4th December and my daughter is 3 on the 23rd j
aww is this your first ? Congratulations!
I’m 19 weeks myself.

Aww congratulations to you too! No it will be my third, I have a 9 year old boy and a 2 year old girl! I must be mad! My son is the most laid back child you'd ever meet, nightmare as a young baby but once he got mobile he's been a dream ever since, bless him he's never had a tantrum in his life. My daughter on the other hand, perfect young baby, hit one and all hell broke loose! X

Reactions: 12
I would like to see her post him laying on his stomach and see what he does. Did he get enough ‘tummy time’ in the earlier months, (as they called it when my kids were that age). It strengthens their neck and makes them want to look around/up. Then they start to push up, then up on their knees, then the crawling comes(most of the time). I feel like she shares so much of him that she would share that if she lays him on his tummy. I’ve noticed there’s been no bath shots lately, Tattle does it again! 😉
I think we only saw tummy time once... 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion-

Messages making Hinchy feel funny...or is she finally seeing the slow down of money??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Aw congratulations @LornaK ! I can relate with the feeling angry though, im 10 weeks pregnant myself and honestly my emotions have been everywhere, I get so frustrated so easily! I had to take a few days away from SM last week as it was making me worse and seeing grinch's stories was just infuriating me.

• Heart
Not caught up yet so I’m sure this has been mentioned BUT is that a bleeping joke 10 months old and being fed juice by someone else and in a babies bottle 🤯🤯 why the duck can’t he hold it himself this is a joke this honestly they need to get some help parenting as they are bleeping that child right up 😡

Reactions: 22
Why is his head and neck always toppling to the side everytime hes in that swing? Can he not even hold his head up straight? Looks so uncomortable

Reactions: 13
I feel like I’m in the minority here but a bit of juice is not gonna kill him 😂 and I bet loads of us on here give our kids juice. My health visitor did tell me that the baby juice is no better than normal squash. I personally don’t give my son baby juice I give him normal juice but very diluted. Am I a bad mum for giving him some juice lol
Mine all had weak juice too haha both spat plain water straight out.. they’ve all still got teeth so we’re good 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why has Onslow put that his little book of shite as arrived today? I though it was last week? Either my gram is lying or I’m going daft.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not caught up yet so I’m sure this has been mentioned BUT is that a bleeping joke 10 months old and being fed juice by someone else and in a babies bottle 🤯🤯 why the duck can’t he hold it himself this is a joke this honestly they need to get some help parenting as they are bleeping that child right up 😡
I thought that, with no interest in holding it either hands by his side!

I wish she'd put some socks on that kid, making my feet feel cold just looking at him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.