Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t she donating her ‘narnia’ to a care home or vulnerable people and encouraging her sheep to do the same?!

Reactions: 22
Stacey sorting the kitchen cupboards with Rex- that is the way to do it! Never seen hinch do out like this, only poor Ronnie smiling at the Hoover cause that’s the only bit of stimulation he gets 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He's on a career break apparently. But he's been on it a year now. There's no way she'd kcope with Ronnie on her own while he worked

Scrambled eggs and cheese for Rex this morning. The difference in those 2 babies is unreal, rex is so much more animated. Wonder what Soph vs Stacey will bring today.
Stacey's little one is so cute. She is quite creative making "amusement" park games for them too.

Hi guyzzzssszzzzz!! Newbie here!!
First comment here 😃
It’s been a joy finding and reading all of the threads about sophlora& vest life & ronnieblesshim. Let’s not forget free willy..errrm Henry.
I have found the light thanks to tattle- blesshim 🤣
Anyways how about this?? She has 10838394 different colours and pencils to colour her stupid notebook and doesn’t even allow ronnieblesshim stick his fingers in kids friendly paint??
I am so so so so sorry but if you are so good at cleaning and want to be relatable please : let him stick his fingers in paint/ let him get messy and then show us how to clean!!! This would be sooooo helpful and relatable!! Specially in quarantine where ppl are doing more arts and crafts w/ toddlers/ babies!!
Also: if you want to be relatable show us how to desinfect things for covid-19!! There is soooo much you could do!! My partner is a key worker,working at the hospital right now, not w/ covid patients- yet- but can still be in contact w/ them. So Zoph, tell me, when he gets home how can we desinfect his clothes? Should I desinfect everything he touches and if so with what, since you seem to have all the cleaning products in the world .
.Is dettol good enough??
You could be sooooo helpful and yet you decide to show us you can’t live with your own nails 😖. You decide to show us your notebook😟
It’s so sad.

ATB,
Mommy w/ a 3 month old sleeping on my lap at the minute, all the dishes are dirty and my sink is Unnnnshined - shock. View attachment 104483
I laughed when I saw that she had one of those sets...the last time I had one, I was about 10. I am now 28.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my days......

My biggest pet hate in the whole world are liars. Especially pointless bleeping lies. That aren't happening to make someone feel better.

This woman is full of them.

Everytime someone actually sends her a message, she screenshots it. Every. Single. Time.

When shes lying, there is no screenshot. Like today.

Why would anyone message her a random question like that, and considering the ridiculous amount of messages she gets per day, how odd that she just happened to fall on that one.

Oh my gosh. She's such a loser! Why not just say 'So, I've been thinking this morning, how odd isn't it that.....' but NO she doesn't. She just has to bloody lie.

Also referring back to my previous message, I thought I was particularly angry and worked up due to being up in the night, I was incorrect. I found out yesterday that I was pregnant!!! Which definitely explains why I am so full of rage! I don't know why it happens, or if it even happens to others!!!? But with my last pregnancy and this one, one of my first symptoms I get, that lasts until atleast my second trimester is incontrollable rage and frustration! I try and keep it under control but most of the time it's like an out of body experience and I'm just watching myself flip out because my other half is banging his cutlery on the plate too much, or because my eldest can not eat without resembling a cement mixer!!!!! Anyone else get this or am I just odd!?

So I will apologise for any rage full messages of hate and frustration aimed at Zoph the absolute bellend!!!!

Anyhoo I don't know if I'm supposed that say all that as this feed is supposed to be about that twit of a moron and her sloth of a husband! Sorry if I'm not supposed to go off on random tangents 🤦🏼‍♀️!

Xxx
Congratulations 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When she was doing the hyperlapse video of her cleaning the sofa there was one moment where it looked like she looked up and smiled at him. He was probably strapped in one then or in the pram.

View attachment 104696
God she looks like such a scratter doesn't she? All that money and she dresses like a bleeping dementor out of Harry Potter 🤦 I've got no fashion sense at all but even my scruffy clothes look better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really has sunk to new depths today. I always think she can't get any lower then she does!

Did she really put Zoflora and Shark hoover above her child in a list of what makes her happy? But mentioned the dog?? I'm actually stunned. She really doesn't care about him at all and its heartbreaking. He is such a beautiful and lovely little boy.

The Ella's Kitchen is clearly an Ad and I don't understand how both they and her get away with failing to disclose it. Its like the rules never apply to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s more about habit, when a child gets to school age most schools won’t allow juice, squash or flavoured water, I know kids at my children’s school who would literally not drink all day and their parents would moan that they won’t drink anything other than something with flavour but the school won’t allow it the teachers would pour it away down the sink and re fill it with water, it doesn’t make you a bad mom at all but people do as they see and surely she should be showing other moms that water is more than ample for a baby of 10 months old, plus it’s cheap healthy and isn’t sticky if is spilled
I'm one of those teachers who pour it down the sink. 😜The children in my class grass on each other. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't worry too much, unless your kid does 5 mile stares like Ronnie!! I just took a picture of my kid (2.5yr) in his cushion den. He had a tablet, pot of crisps, bottle of milk, bear, blanket and the TV is on. I'm sure if I were hinch I'd have the whole world commenting but I don't care. I'm sitting next to him on the sofa and I've just given him an ice-cream at 5:30pm, I still don't care!

I think that's also the problem with Hinch, it's a photo. I do agree she'd film the tit out of it if Ronnie could do stuff but we're commenting on a snapshot in his day, which MIGHT be a little unfair, he might be doing stuff and she's not showing it?? But why make your child look backwards on purpose if you love him so much and post a large chunk of your life online? My picture might look the height of bad parenting but there's a story behind it - the tablet had a numberblocks game so he's learning to count and using hand eye coordination and the TV plays Bing in dutch, so he's learning a second language, I have no excuse for the crap I've let him eat, except "mockdown", (the dutch are a bit lax about lockdown). Usually I'm a good mum (I think?) and he's very active, we paint, read, cycle, run and go to the beach most days. My kid is the size of a skinned rabbit and very happy and bright despite a lot of autism in my family. I've decided to post my picture 🙈 just so you can see (judge 😂) That's the thing with Hinch, she doesn't address her trolls and say "look, guyysss I post a lot of stuff, but I have a private life too and I keep stuff private" but we'd know it'd be another lie as Ronnie's baths are shoved online. So I can only conclude that what we see is all he does. Or all she shows of him is anything that fits her image?

Just do the best you can and your baby will be fine. I know it's difficult not to question yourself and compare yourself to others but if you need advice, the trolls on here will be on hand to advise and reassure you, so please reach out ❤
The trolls on here 😂 and oh I love a good den I do it for my baby and we watch despicable me I’m not afraid to admit I’ve give him a biscuit here and there to keep him occupied either but I’ve got to say my house is a complete mess from the minute the baby gets up till he goes to sleep! I don’t understand how her house is so tidy all the time it’s so unfair to him to not let him play! Thankyou for the lovely message xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would be good to see her use her platform to make a MASSIVE donation to the NHS for PPE and encourage her followers to do the same rather than peddling the same boring cleaning routine day in day out. I used to think she was alright in the early days but now it’s same tit different day
My son's DT teacher has been busy making PPE masks at school. Lord knows why she doesn't make some kind of gesture. Grrr

Reactions: 14
We knew she was getting the same sort of blocks as Stacey gifted ages ago. The company that makes them posted about it on their account. They must have been waiting for Ronnie to become mobile enough to make use of them as it's not much of an advert if they just sit in the corner behind the sofa
If the company are waiting for him to become mobile enough he will be 18 before they need to send them

Anyone else think we should do a tattle lockdown of Mrs hinch?
For like 24 hours nobody comment and see what happens to her content??
She would lose her mind not knowing what to film or post. 🤣🤣
She will just copy stace

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last time I hovered between the couches at my house is when I was nesting 😂 honestly wtaf is she cleaning in her already spotless house. Ronniekins isnt allowed outside his corner .. Jamiekins is outside putting his wife beater to good use and fatsomes is well no where to be seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My son was born on the same day as Ronnie and I can’t help but read this thread and feel awful at the fact he isn’t crawling😫
I would like to see her post him laying on his stomach and see what he does. Did he get enough ‘tummy time’ in the earlier months, (as they called it when my kids were that age). It strengthens their neck and makes them want to look around/up. Then they start to push up, then up on their knees, then the crawling comes(most of the time). I feel like she shares so much of him that she would share that if she lays him on his tummy. I’ve noticed there’s been no bath shots lately, Tattle does it again! 😉

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.