Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? I didn’t say I wouldn’t let him. I said no way would he sit there on my knees, as in sit still. He would be pulling himself forward and trying to get off. I didn’t say I wouldn’t let him? 😂 Yes I have a one year old, he just hasn’t sat that way since he was about 4 months old.
i defo agree my 7 month old don't lie still long enough to change his bum without a struggle

Reactions: 14
i would like to think they could live off all the thousands of pounds shes acquired from swipe ups and grid posts etc. But do you think they just squander the money as soon as they get it? If she ever is genuinely having panic attacks about this situation it’ll purely be about her own cash flow!
Audis and extensions that double the size of your house don't come cheap even if the stuff inside them is gifted. If they invested their earnings the bottom could have dropped out of the investments too. I know my husband won't be retiring early anymore as his pension plan has plummeted
If I was Hinch I would be very worried

I knew it would happen I called it a few threads back she ran out of fake tan but now has some looks like someone’s been gifted some that or she’s been out to boots for nails too, why would she have fake nails around the house when she always gets them done 🤨.

Also late to the party I’m disgusted that she’s that worried about mess that she wouldn’t let that baby paint properly 🙄 he’s not painting he’s just touching some cling film but she’s framing it so must count 🙄 twit

Reactions: 23
Reading old threads, someone working for a business revealed they'd contacted Hinch to work with them, and they added they had enough budget to have several influencers. 6 or so. Unfortunately Hinch required the whole budget so they didn't use her. Was an interesting read to see how much she charges per story and per grid post! It's a lot.

Unless people are willing to pay to be mentioned in her stories (for her it's in the thousands) they won't get a mention free. She's received many expensive, beautiful and even hand made professional gifts in the past and none get a mention. Two that stick out; a small business sent Hinch a professionally made baby bag full of products & everything she needed for Ronnie, before Hinch got some herself. Just like the poem girl, the owner tried hard to be noticed but nothing. Hinch neither used it nor mentioned it. IF they had paid her asking fee, she'd be singing from the rafters how amazing it is, like she does with that silly Sphonge! However, Hinch did get her own bags (from ebay so she could sell the swipe ups) and filled them with products from companies paying her eg the nappies are branded and it's an advert.

It's obvious who's paying her. Ella's Kitchen are a business deal, and she's refusing to declare it. She finds a new way to mention them daily, sometimes multiple times per day. Ain't no way she's giving them free advertising to her 3 million + like that! Dream on! They are clearly paying her, and handsomely. I expect her mother is there feeding Ronnie up on real meals, and she just films all the Ella's pouches to get that coin and fulfill her part of the bargain. She doesn't care if you think that's all he eats, someone here recently said they saw her in Costa feeding him her own meal. But you won't see that on her insta! Taking a whole luggage of them to France was her way of saying "we can't live without these they are so great!". She's a sales woman.

I'm pretty sure she's still eating her mother's roasts and Ronnie will have his own mashed potato and gravy etc. She doesn't even bother filming herself or him eating anything else, only posed snacks her herself. If she was any kind of genuine, she'd show her attempts at Sunday roast or anything she's making, like Stacey did, but nothing. Just a choc bar and some sugary drink, which I bet are paid for ads. Her favourite drinks and chocolates have changed over the years!! I've lost count how many times she's said these are my absolute fav's, starting with chocolate roll hollow things, and that box of chocs, only to never be seen or mentioned again lmao. She's stopped with the swipe ups after negative feedback, but she's still making that coin daily.
I feel like everyone should read this, it’s absolutely spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They have switched off commenting on the Daily Mail article already. What a shame, I was looking forward to reading them and maybe adding one of my own
Came to say the same thing. I couldn't sleep last night and there were tons of negative comments about the amount of chemicals used, bought followers, what a fraud she is etc... but all gone this morning. Wish I'd screenshot now 😩

Reactions: 15
What happened to Henry's daily walk? Didn't see that today did we?
Who remembers that dog lead thing she bought so she could push the pram and walk the dog at the same time? I saw it once then never again. She could get that out of the loft (unless its being used to imprison Trace) and go for a walk With Ronnie and Henry

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is she on about today?! Disoriented and a need to focus on washing the beds and doing your nails?! Wake up you moron and focus on your son! I know this time is scary for a lot of people but I’m enjoying spending one on one time with my 10 month old baby girl. Couldn’t give a tit what I look like! And if the household chores don’t get done today... duck IT! It’s not like I’m going anywhere! Was not expecting to rant so early in the morning but she’s such an annoying cow!

Reactions: 25
So is she going out and buying crap or is she getting them gifted???

Reactions: 3
Looking at these old photos of her, does anyone think she’s had a nose job. Or does she just use a filter that makes it look like she belongs on the league of gentlemen. I’m not really one for commenting on people’s looks because I think she looks fine and didn’t need anything doing to her face. But I can’t stand people who get all the fakery done to themselves and still make out they don’t look good enough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She can’t eat a bit of chocolate or manage to drink a can of juice when the baby is awake but she can sit there and give herself a full on manicure??

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They have switched off commenting on the Daily Mail article already. What a shame, I was looking forward to reading them and maybe adding one of my own
Shows how well she’s being received in the wider community. Yes, her devout rabid fans will always be around, but they alone are not going to keep the bank of the hinch grifters going. Think her fifteen minutes are just about up.

Reactions: 16
Seriously what the duck is she DOING with those eyebrows?! They are ridiculous. They look shiny sometimes? Like they’re not actually made of hair. It looks as though someone has put a fish hook on the ends and is pulling them up!
Clearly the professionals who do her makeup for her promo shoots agree and tried so sort them out for her, shame she didn’t take the hint....
It’s Botox, it pulls your eyebrows up but they are crazy almost like a cartoon

• Haha
I see we have the shut up ‘trolls’ photo! Ronnie in his high chair ‘smiling’ as the so called trolls say he is sad and not interested in anything - along with the ‘breakfast and fruit’ caption - in other words ellas packet porridge and and ellas fruit pouch spoon fed to him as a self eating baby that is picking up food especially fruit would have much mote dirty bib and babygrow than he has in the picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see we have the shut up ‘trolls’ photo! Ronnie in his high chair ‘smiling’ as the so called trolls say he is sad and not interested in anything - along with the ‘breakfast and fruit’ caption - in other words ellas packet porridge and and ellas fruit pouch spoon fed to him as a self eating baby that is picking up food especially fruit would have much mote dirty bib and babygrow than he has in the picture!
It must pain her to try and prove themselves every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please don't worry he isnt crawling. All babies are different. I love this page but seriously people shouldn't be made to feel bad because they are reading comments here. Be a bit kinder and remember who might be reading.
I don’t think it’s the lack of crawling people are seeing as a problem. I think it’s more the lack of interaction he shows towards hinch and how he hasn’t hit milestones a 9 month old baby should plus her parenting that’s the issue. That’s how I read it anyway!!

Reactions: 22
I don’t think it’s the lack of crawling people are seeing as a problem. I think it’s more the lack of interaction he shows towards hinch and how he hasn’t hit milestones a 9 month old baby should plus her parenting that’s the issue. That’s how I read it anyway!!
And I completely agree she does sod all with that poor boy. But people are questioning their own children's development because people are criticising Ronnie for not crawling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.