Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s the lack of crawling people are seeing as a problem. I think it’s more the lack of interaction he shows towards hinch and how he hasn’t hit milestones a 9 month old baby should plus her parenting that’s the issue. That’s how I read it anyway!!
I was going to say, I think it’s perfectly normal he isn’t crawling. I wouldn’t worry about my child not crawling at 9.5 months. It’s the fact he sits there and doesn’t move. Like not even an inch. He’s apparently pulling himself up but how, and on what? He literally gets plonked down somewhere and that’s it. I do however find it odd that he doesn’t try and move at least, like roll from place to place, sit up from lying down. I dunno, just feel like he should be trying at least, I’ve never known a baby not want to explore their surroundings. Which makes me think he’s not allowed to. Hence why there are SOO many potential hazards around her house that are in his reach.

Reactions: 14
How embarrassing, she's so desperate to get into the gutter press aka Daily Mail, management have paid for an advetorial singing her cleaning praises. Talk about aiming low 😂

• Haha
I really don’t understand how yesterday she said she can’t eat her chocolate bar now because Ronnie had woken from a nap.... but she can stick on some nails?! My 8 month old is such a handful to the point I haven’t worn make up in 2 weeks as I just don’t have the time, let alone finding 2 minutes to have a piss in peace! She definitely fob’s him off to Jamie whilst she pampers herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Painting looks shite, be so much better if they just let him roam free with the paint instead without cling film, she pretty much created it herself not rondog millionaire, add her name and age at the bottom of it ‘SOPH AGED 12’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You missed my point
Women should support women maybe not Hinch
But my original response was to a lady who saw similarities between her child and Ronnie and felt bad because of the endless criticism and blame cast by tattle on Hinch which she felt could also apply to her
Picking faults in how she is raising her child is always going to trigger people to compare
I get what you were meaning. The lady was worried about her own child’s development and comparing children is never a good thing.

However I’d disagree with the ‘endless criticism and blame’ - people with either qualifications in child development, or with children of their own who displayed similar traits at a young age, are concerned that Hinch isn’t noticing (or is choosing to ignore) certain elements of Ronnies behaviour.

"I really need to focus on something today guyzzzzzzz" YEAH SOPH HOW ABOUT FOCUSING ON YOUR SON, NOT YOUR NAILS OR YOUR WASHING. So what shop did you nip out to to buy your essential nails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All children will get there in their own time, it just infuriates me to think that Ronnie could be capable of doing more by now if his lazy bleeping scrounging parents bothered to help him.

The more I see her the more I can't bleeping stand her, and I didn't think I could dislike her anymore than I did 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why couldn’t she do her nails last night when RonnieBlessImHasNoTeefsHasTuftsCanRunAlreadyHesSoAdvanced (gasps!) was asleep? Instead she was doing her colouring in her bloody book?! I really despair! 🤦‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Money must be tight in the Hinchliffe household right now. She hasn't been adding swipe ups, just telling everyone where she bought things, Jamie hasn't worked for almost a year so no idea where he would stand regarding furlough from the company he worked for and even if Hinch claims the self employed payment she wont get anything till June.
Maybe she will finally get to see how people in the real world live
To claim the money from being on the furlough ed eorker scheme you have to have been on the payroll from Feb this year.

Reactions: 3
She’s reusing her candle jar just like Stacey did the other day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Money must be tight in the Hinchliffe household right now. She hasn't been adding swipe ups, just telling everyone where she bought things, Jamie hasn't worked for almost a year so no idea where he would stand regarding furlough from the company he worked for and even if Hinch claims the self employed payment she wont get anything till June.
Maybe she will finally get to see how people in the real world live
She doesn’t pay for a thing shopping wise. Everything is gifted! Their only outgoings will be bills. Plus she will be getting monthly income for her “book” sales and also living off the thousands she’s already made.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if Onslow started to get on the trend recommending men’s products!!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s the lack of crawling people are seeing as a problem. I think it’s more the lack of interaction he shows towards hinch and how he hasn’t hit milestones a 9 month old baby should plus her parenting that’s the issue. That’s how I read it anyway!!
This. It’s literally like she does anything!! To get out of spending time with him. Fake tanning and nails this morning?? Where’s Ronnie then as it was only 845 or whatever. The fact he is always strapped in somewhere or plonked down and doesn’t move an inch. Doesn’t go onto his tummy or doesn’t throw his toys or interact. Nothing to do with the crawling specifically. Just the whole general thing. It comes across as she doesn’t want to spend time with him. Look at the painting- he didn’t get a bloody look in 🥺 baby’s don’t develop just being plonked down, we all know that. Anyone reading this who’s baby’s aren’t crawling we aren’t comparing you at all!!! Most of us just feel he gets ignored and this then stems down to everything that isn’t being hit if that makes sense 😂 he doesn’t babble or even smile half the time

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t Jamie work? I get that they are financially secure, but I would have thought he’d want to provide for his family also.

To claim the money from being on the furlough ed eorker scheme you have to have been on the payroll from Feb this year.
They claim he is on a career break and as she is working he could be using her maternity entitlement so would in theory still be employed by the company they both worked for. Not sure on the rules for those on maternity pay though

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s dumb enough to go shopping herself in case she’s spotted and tagged but she sure as hell makes someone shop for her or is hitting her amazon prime hard right now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.