Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was that 'message' all about then her little speech!! She has not got one bleeping clue. Sure it will change duck all for her. She will be throwing up the swipe ups as quick as she can and we all know how quick she is! She's still not going to put her son first and shes still going to spend every bleeping minute of her day in that bleeping house with that wanker of a husband and dog playing happy families! Not one thing will change for her when in reality it should. As soon as she hears that the lockdown restrictions are being eased off it will be back to business never mind that a lot of people will most likely struggle with all of this for the rest of their lives emotionally, mentally and physically. As much as having all my kids at home does wind me up at times it's definitely made me realise that I want to spend all my time with them doing the things we haven't had the chance to ever do when this is finally over. But for her that will never happen it's Instagram before Ronnie always!!

Reactions: 22
duck OFF YOU THICK BINT. The likelihood is your world will not change you lazy fuckwit as nothing has changed for you during this awful time anyway. I would love to see your sheep change and wake up to you, and see you for what you are which is a selfish witch. JUST duck OFF YOU PISSING bleep, TWATWAFFLE, SCRUFFY COW!!! God I am in such a good mood today 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh duck me she’s doing the Queen’s Speech now!! Shut the duck up Zoph and leave the speeches to people who actually give a tit!
Hope that bleeping helps!!!
God I hate that expression 😤😤😤
Literally WTF? I can’t believe what I’ve just seen 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions: 8
It’s the lack of noise that would worry me the most. My little one is 9 weeks and is always making noises and cooing away to himself, I’ve never seen Ronnie make any chatty baby noises. I don’t want to judge someone else’s baby but either mines overly vocal for just over 2 months or there’s something not quite right whether with the parenting or whether Ronnie has a problem, he’s such a cute baby seeing him sad and mute breaks my heart!!
That’s true about the lack of noise, in her stories we NEVER hear him in the background. Her house isn’t that big.

Reactions: 19
I appreciate that not everyone is maternal straight away but she doesn't even try with Ronnie she just shoves him in the corner and goes about her life cleaning and filming herself! She's so self absorbed its untrue.

Reactions: 18
Positive outcomes eh? Tell that to the families of the over 4K people who’ve died recently. duck me sideways she is so selfish and stoooooopid 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 31
what to do when you are anxious and the first thing she goes for is the bleeping dog!!! not picking up your own child and squishing them with love.... no, the dog!!

not mention of poor Ronnie anywhere - self centred cock juggling thundercunt !!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Do all these influencers graduate from the same school of how to be a thick, opinionated, I’m trying to be funny but instead I just get on everyone’s tits, utter cunts course????

• Haha
Things to do when I'm anxious
Find Henry
Hoover with my handheld
Spritz zoflora
How about taking your son for a walk (not just round the garden)
Lie on the floor with him and play
Curl up and watch a film with him
Have actual messy play
Bake a cake and let him lick the bowl
Ffs soph get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just think, how can you be arsed. How can you be arsed to come on first thing in the morning and document your breakfast and then proceed to upload 50 stories a day. Jesus she must never put the phone down.
And she won’t post the first attempt every time, she must spend time staging the shots so will be even longer on her phone

what to do when you are anxious and the first thing she goes for is the bleeping dog!!! not picking up your own child and squishing them with love.... no, the dog!!

not mention of poor Ronnie anywhere - self centred cock juggling thundercunt !!
I was going to say the same! Poor Ronnie wasn’t mentioned! Not even onslow!
living her best life!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Things to do when I'm anxious
Find Henry
Hoover with my handheld
Spritz zoflora
How about taking your son for a walk (not just round the garden)
Lie on the floor with him and play
Curl up and watch a film with him
Have actual messy play
Bake a cake and let him lick the bowl
Ffs soph get a life
Not even one mention of the poor boy 😔

When I’m anxious my little girls smiles and cuddles are the best thing to help me forget about my anxiety for a little while.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
and she adds Ronnie 5 MINUTES AFTER the last bit about spritzing - least we know where your priorities are Sophie eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So when she’s feeling anxious cuddling or playing with Ronnie isn’t in her top 3 things to do? He’s just an after thought. I find that strange for a woman who apparently loves her child more than any other woman has before.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Little miss mops helping people this morning with the £35 Morrison box telling them how to order it
Stace getting all crafty
Soph cuddling lardsomes can't wait for Ronnie to wake up... Wake up to do what with him soph? What exciting things have you got planned for him today?

Reactions: 24
Little miss mops helping people this morning with the £35 Morrison box telling them how to order it
Stace getting all crafty
Soph cuddling lardsomes can't wait for Ronnie to wake up... Wake up to do what with him soph? What exciting things have you got planned for him today?
Come on she’s gonna have a busy day propping him up for photos. Might venture into the garden and he can have a cuddle if he’s asleep. Lucky boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.