Mrs Hinch #131 Poor old Ronnie'd love to paint. Is Hinchy willing? No she ain't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me what the message said that she’s talking about? I’m at work and can’t have the sound on 🤣

Reactions: 6
God she makes my blood boil 🤬 you’d think the first thing on her list would be her son. But no it’s the dog and cleaning. Says it all really doesn’t it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Can someone please tell me what the message said that she’s talking about? I’m at work and can’t have the sound on 🤣
More or less asking her how she felt about the world changing and never being the same again...... She said it would have positive outcomes because we'd appreciate things more 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Eh where exactly does Ronnie fit into her life! Oh that's right he doesn't 🤦‍♀️ anxious so her dog and a Hoover and cloth make everything right again. duck sake I've been anxious so much lately with this virus and trying to protect my family but you know what lying up with all of my precious family knowing they are all safe is the best medicine right now for me. My kids help me through so much but for our Soph Ronnie is just a prop in her greedy boring life! Away and get a bleeping grip you bleeping stupid witch 😠😠

Reactions: 15
Hinch, could I suggest you stick to cleaning your house and leave the motivational speeches to someone that has had some life experience. People tune into you to watch how to clean their house, not for life guidance 😳🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When the entire country has probably signed up to the weeks free trial for Disney+, this utter bellend would rather download Sabrina the teenage witch for herself and spritz her house with zoflora. Sit down and watch a movie with your kid or something...just chill!! Might be able to get that little tigger out the memory box and make it more meaningful if you put Winnie the Pooh on for the lad

Reactions: 18
When I feel crappy I like to get my daughter and stick on a film, if she falls asleep on me that’s even better because she’s 2 next week and it’s like trying to cuddle an octopus forever escaping my grip 🤣 the zoflora will have to wait... oh hang on, Ive never done a zoflora hour 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Things to do when I'm anxious
Find Henry
Hoover with my handheld
Spritz zoflora
How about taking your son for a walk (not just round the garden)
Lie on the floor with him and play
Curl up and watch a film with him
Have actual messy play
Bake a cake and let him lick the bowl
Ffs soph get a life
It’s as though she’s asking to be criticised 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Why isn’t she doing anything with Ronnie? The age he’s at now is such a nice age where they really start to get into doing things and engaging. But she just continues to shove him in a corner. I know we shouldn’t mum-shame but honestly, she is such an awful mother.

And good to see she’s had management contact Daily Mail to have comments switched off on the articles about her because they were all negative 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just read the daily fail articles (comments are still turned off). Oh my goodness...
Telling us how to clean the sofa by going into great detail about removing the cushions and hoovering underneath. Ok thanks. Wouldn't have know where to start otherwise!
Also noticed it all excerpts from her book. They would have had to ask permission to do this. Do you notice how any media that's not directly linked her to i.e. Stacey's podcast, daily mail articles etc. she never advertises? She is obviously aware of them though. Perhaps it's to remain relatable.

Is she doing this just to get people’s backs up ??? She cannot be that much of a witch that she goes to her fat dog first......I’m totally gob smacked. She picked every thing over her own child. She would t no what being a Mom is if it hit her in the face. Nasty nasty nasty women

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it's already been said but as if she has just said the first thing she would do is find Henry if she was feeling anxious etc you would think Ronnie would be number 1 but hey 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
I don’t think she’s dumb enough to go shopping herself in case she’s spotted and tagged but she sure as hell makes someone shop for her or is hitting her amazon prime hard right now.
I wouldnt say she would be recognised if she had no make up and chav tracksuit on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck OFF YOU THICK BINT. The likelihood is your world will not change you lazy fuckwit as nothing has changed for you during this awful time anyway. I would love to see your sheep change and wake up to you, and see you for what you are which is a selfish witch. JUST duck OFF YOU PISSING bleep, TWATWAFFLE, SCRUFFY COW!!! God I am in such a good mood today 😀
Let it out love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why in her staged kitchen mess does she have 2 opened but full bottles of Ronnies juice by the huge hole in the wall?

• Sad
I guess now we'll be subjected to a zoflora spritz around the kitchen, then she'll tell us how good it smells. She'll shine her sink too

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Why in her staged kitchen mess does she have 2 opened but full bottles of Ronnies juice by the huge hole in the wall?
To the right of the hob? Are they not oil? There is a bottle of juice in the foreground to the right of the sink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.