Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of my female friends have much more interesting stuff in their bedside cabinets 😇

Of course she’s not going to show it, but where does she keep the enormous strap on she uses on Jamie, whilst screaming ‘I’m going on a dust hunt baby, oh yeah!’

If that’s all she’s got in her bedtime baskets then their sex life is as grey as the rest of their world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Did you miss it when she first got it? The display came with a whole Mariah Carey song and some soppy bollocks writing about how she never thought she would own such a light. What a prat.
Damn must’ve missed that one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole emergency services are stretched to bursting I am sure when they have a moment they will be glad others showed they cared and appreciated what they are doing. Here in Birmingham we are all glad London Nightingale opened today and has patients from tomorrow. Going OK to well here the army are just fantastic at doing this sort of thing and are doing it at top speed. Takes me back years to TA service in Iraq. However no-one feels a rosy glow because Saint Sophie and Simply the Vest clapped like lunatics in their back yard. Keep safe everyone I'm just taking a fag break even though I don't smoke at my age you need to catch your breath from time to time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d never noticed his mouth before. Really wide but with the smallest row of teefs in the middle. What with the eyes, he’s not the most blessed guy is he? No wonder he gets the guns out all the time.
Yep and Ronnie is the double of him, albeit a cuter version though🙈poor little guy!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
WTF is that light? All this proves is she will have anything in that dull house as long as it’s gifted. It’s horrific
What in the blue duck is that ? 😂😂😂 Looks like a Dementor from HP hanging from the ceiling!

2580799-dementor_cesarcastillo.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That dog begging for scraps annoys the 💩 out of me!! He needs to be shut away in the kitchen or garden while Ronnie is eating. I don’t dare to think the size it will be when Ronnie can eat without dropping bits everywhere! He’ll be a golden hippopotamus! 🦛🦛

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That dog begging for scraps annoys the 💩 out of me!! He needs to be shut away in the kitchen or garden while Ronnie is eating. I don’t dare to think the size it will be when Ronnie can eat without dropping bits everywhere! He’ll be a golden hippopotamus! 🦛🦛
I'm almost surprised that lardsomes is not in the high chair and ron is the one on the floor begging for scraps

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I think she writes Fresh’n up to make it unique and ultimately copyrightable - you can’t copyright common words and phrases like freshen up.

Reactions: 13
WTF is that light? All this proves is she will have anything in that dull house as long as it’s gifted. It’s horrific
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks it’s hideous!

I thought she’d just keep it for the photo and then get something less horrific, but it’s still there looming on the ceiling like the bleeping Babadook.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she soooo weird. She acts really random when she’s being filmed what is with the head tossing and stuff?? Looking around like a bloody pigeon who are you looking at you’re in the back garden. I can’t put my finger on it she’s just weird
Like a pigeon 😂😂😂😂 made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she soooo weird. She acts really random when she’s being filmed what is with the head tossing and stuff?? Looking around like a bloody pigeon who are you looking at you’re in the back garden. I can’t put my finger on it she’s just weird
Scoping out the press since shes a multi best selling celeb author.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No sign of those iconic brushes in her make up baskets. 🤷‍♀️
She showed them in her wardrobe the other day when she was showing that off. Obviously never uses them. Prob waiting til this is all over so she can stick them on eBay lol

Reactions: 15
Oh for fucks sake! That’s her idea of a crazy mess?! I don’t even have kids & I know that they often make much more mess than that when they’re feeding themselves. Who does she think she’s kidding?

Reactions: 17
High chairS, so multiple, so does he sit in both to “eat” why show a picture of the one that’s dirty as a before then a completely different one after, honestly how do her sheep put up with this tit

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.