Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that light? All this proves is she will have anything in that dull house as long as it’s gifted. It’s horrific
Did you miss it when she first got it? The display came with a whole Mariah Carey song and some soppy bollocks writing about how she never thought she would own such a light. What a prat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m so confused...which video? Sorry struggling to catch up on the threads, they’re moving so quick!
Saw her other nail has come off, better get Trace down from the loft quick before the gorilla glue makes another appearance!
On her story’s last night clapping for nhs/key workers..she filmed herself and she said to Jamie ‘do it like last time’ so he started chanting and it was all a complete pantomime.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I really hope when Ronnie is in the move he’s a right mischievous wee boy in at everything, running at full pelt and smooshes his food covered face into the couches. Let’s see Hinches mothering skills then, and how she tidies a real mess. I can see Ronnie and Jamie being thick as thieves giggling together when she goes on a rampage about the mess that’s been made. Her house is going to look even more soulless and boring when she’s had to baby proof it once Ronnie is mobile. Come on Ronnie, release your inner Tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She had obv said to him, we'll go outside do the clapping (filming me being so selfless of course) then we can go upstairs and play with your minky. That's why he was all sweaty and leery. Vom 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Hang on........... cleaning your makeup piece by piece with antibacterial wipes? Is this normal? bleeping hell not like we’re in a global pandemic or anything, not like anybody is struggling to get hold of cleaning products is it? Especially antibacterial wipes which I would bleeping love for wiping my car down after I get into it following a 12 hour shift as an A&E nurse so I don’t bring germs back home to my young family..... not been able to get hold of any cleaning wipes for W E E K S

Mrs hinch, if you’re reading this and take ANYTHING away from these threads, I want you to know that you are a grade A top tier bleep

ALL THE bleeping BEST

PS as an NHS nurse I echo the sentiments of others on here who say just bleeping stop clapping and going on with yourself, it’s patronising and we don’t need your pity or fake praise

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
She clearly decides what Jamie’s allowed to have in his basket. They defo don’t get touched😂
I thought that too. Especially those books that the morons clearly have never opened in their lives and are there for the gram so the even bigger morons who follow them think they are caring parents as opposed to raising a prop for their own self fulfilment
Cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she soooo weird. She acts really random when she’s being filmed what is with the head tossing and stuff?? Looking around like a bloody pigeon who are you looking at you’re in the back garden. I can’t put my finger on it she’s just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know I’m overtired and getting hysterical but when she was doing those baskets I really wanted her to say “condoms, lube, vibrator....” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh geez I’m cracking myself up here!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know I’m overtired and getting hysterical but when she was doing those baskets I really wanted her to say “condoms, lube, vibrator....” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh geez I’m cracking myself up here!!
“I always use biodegradeable wipes for the butt plugs, the anal beads go in with some Milton”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
That manky dog needs to be in it’s bed when people are eating. Sitting there on the beg all the time. Accident waiting to happen. I can imagine with her it would be Ronnie’s fault if the fat duck has his hand off
‘That manky dog’

absolutely creasing it 🤣 isolation is making me crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s such an illiterate bleep. The ‘n’ on ‘fresh n up Friday’ makes me read it as ‘fresh and up Friday’ just like ‘fish n chips’. Why couldn’t she just do it the proper way? It’s Freshen up you silly scrote.
Drives me mad too, doesn’t make sense plus the effort to type fresh’n when you have to swap your keypad about takes much longer than just typing the proper word!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My one burning question is, wheres her tit drawer? We all have one. Even Monica gellar had a cupboard. Wheres she hiding it?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How much make up does 1 person need? 🙄 And I bet a large chunk of it was "gifted", greedy witch! 😡

Reactions: 17
Smug pussy whipped bastard. The only manly thing I’ve seen him do is mix cement for some ‘stepping stones’
I’d never noticed his mouth before. Really wide but with the smallest row of teefs in the middle. What with the eyes, he’s not the most blessed guy is he? No wonder he gets the guns out all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.