Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this lockdown does last 3 months I bet she’s in a panic not even the queen of inconsistent pre recorded can be that prepared in advance

Oh and I liked Staceys little dig about going OUT THE FRONT for the NHS clap yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Ronnies on his 3rd outfit of the day and playing with a strange toy / book with HER face on it. What the hell!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Every parent I know and follow has done some kind of rainbow craft with their kids. I'm not expecting ronniewivdafeetzstandingboyreadytorun to draw a rainbow with pens, but he would love finger painting, splashing a bit of colour about, or having a squeeze of some play dough. Stuff like that is so good for development, and also motor skills. So simple, any parent would do it every so often without a second thought. Not soph though.
Nope she printed her rainbow god forbid she uses her good pencils to create something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same!! People are suffering and dying, staff are dying, DYING and >1000 people have died and they jeer, laugh and shout OIII OIIII like they are on a pub crawl in Magaluf. Dicks.
Nothing more than a bunch of chavs.

Reactions: 14
Lardsomes wouldn’t fit it there - the big fat greedy duck. 😡
The dog isn't trained at all. It's not hard. As soon as he starts begging, nudge him away and say no. If he doesn't stop, put him to another room. It takes consistency but I guess Hinch doesn't have the patience for that.

Reactions: 18
come on pot noodle head we ain't see the wedding album for awhile

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did you miss it when she first got it? The display came with a whole Mariah Carey song and some soppy bollocks writing about how she never thought she would own such a light. What a prat.
Haha the previous owners of our house left something equally tacky in the bedroom. It went straight in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That display last night was disgusting. Any local tattlers do us all a favour and go and punch both their smug faces in. 😡
My mum was really emotional about the clapping last night. Last August she was rushed into hospital with a twisted bowel. She is so thankful for the fantastic care she received. So am I. We could have lost her.

Reactions: 24
He probably wonders why his mummy never looks the same. I can’t be the only one hoping Jamie blows her fortune on willy hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Ron was in his highchair eating a slice of toast but then later she wiped down his mucky highchair - which mysteriously changed into another one :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
highchair 1.png
highchair 2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.