Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the straps on that high chair! Spotless! That baby is never allowed to be a normal baby and feed himself ever.
I had a really, really clean eater of a child but even he would get food on clothes and the straps And certain foods stain so bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
That’s ALL the high chairs cleaned?! Who the duck needs more than one high chair for one child??????? It’s not like she’s any young nieces or nephews who need one either like it’s pure greed. I get she’s been gifted them but after maybe keeping one at ma barkers or Jamie’s mums she should donate them to somewhere who actually NEED them or just decline the gift!!!

700A137C-235F-48D5-A956-38AC0881F152.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She’s sooooooooooo boring!

Days like today I feel a tiny bit sorry for her and her absolute lack of life and desperation. I know most of us are stuck home but she’s on one all day everyday same dull content 🥱

That’s ALL the high chairs cleaned?! Who the duck needs more than one high chair for one child??????? It’s not like she’s any young nieces or nephews who need one either like it’s pure greed. I get she’s been gifted them but after maybe keeping one at ma barkers or Jamie’s mums she should donate them to somewhere who actually NEED them or just decline the gift!!!

View attachment 103363
Yeah she’s got at least 3 the greedy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every parent I know and follow has done some kind of rainbow craft with their kids. I'm not expecting ronniewivdafeetzstandingboyreadytorun to draw a rainbow with pens, but he would love finger painting, splashing a bit of colour about, or having a squeeze of some play dough. Stuff like that is so good for development, and also motor skills. So simple, any parent would do it every so often without a second thought. Not soph though.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That clean high chair story Made me think of my daughter when she had spag Bol, I thought wow she’s done so well she’s eaten it all, lifted her out, well I found it and she hadn’t eaten it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What this has told me is that many of us have made major changes to our lives during this lockdown....our Soph lives in lockdown permanently!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every parent I know and follow has done some kind of rainbow craft with their kids. I'm not expecting ronniewivdafeetzstandingboyreadytorun to draw a rainbow with pens, but he would love finger painting, splashing a bit of colour about, or having a squeeze of some play dough. Stuff like that is so good for development, and also motor skills. So simple, any parent would do it every so often without a second thought. Not soph though.
Oh gosh no. She is far too busy staging tit for the gram to cling film wrap her her whole house so the little lad could have a bit of creativity time 🙄😕

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh my god guuyyzzz guess what I've just got through as an ebayer! It's my VIP tattle status! I just love it guys, just love it. I have to mark this as an ad because I didnt pay for it but I'm not being paid to post this, I did all these posts myself! I just love it guyzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Smug pussy whipped bastard. The only manly thing I’ve seen him do is mix cement for some ‘stepping stones’
Sets camera up, film themselves patting each other on the back at how fab they both are for stepping into their back garden to whoop and clap, gets horny over the excellent engagement posting it to stories will bring.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She could be making granny an Easter card at least with messy hands prints she’s to selfish to do it for any other reason I still can’t believe she printed a colour rainbow instead of colouring and I bet it’s on a bloody rear facing window

Reactions: 17
She could be making granny an Easter card at least with messy hands prints she’s to selfish to do it for any other reason I still can’t believe she printed a colour rainbow instead of colouring and I bet it’s on a bloody rear facing window
It’s not on any window it was only put up for the Instagram shot!! No way would that stay up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching her twitching while trying to quote babe just shows how unhinged she is. Wtf was that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ALL the highchairs cleaned? 🤣🤣🤣 how many highchairs has she got for her ONE kid? bleeping hell Hinch have a day off you braggy bastard!
I counted at least 3 and the fact she didn’t say cleaned both the high chairs means it’s more than 2 😆 😂 they live in each corner of the same bloody room

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Exactly, my sister has a 7 month old baby and she’s done a huge rainbow display in her front window using her daughters feet and hand print, my daughter has done a big painting and Stuck it in her bedroom window for everyone to see.. god I feel sorry for that kid, what a sad sheltered life. Hope he likes football when he’s older and she actually lets him kick about in the garden n he smashes a window of hers, comes in with mud on his trainers etc etc.. could go on..

Reactions: 14
Do you know what we don’t seem to have seen in a while guyzzz? A rrre-stock of Rrronnies baby cadddy!
She seems to be struggling for stuff to show us & she’s already done the boring bedside baskets so it’s surely only a matter of time. My first go at Tattle bingo! 😂

Speaking of Rrronnie, is he having yet another nap while she cleans his spot behind the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you know what we don’t seem to have seen in a while guyzzz? A rrre-stock of Rrronnies baby cadddy!
She seems to be struggling for stuff to show us & she’s already done the boring bedside baskets so it’s surely only a matter of time. My first go at Tattle bingo! 😂

Speaking of Rrronnie, is he having yet another nap while she cleans his spot behind the sofa?
well it probably doesn’t need restocked seeing she’s been getting her money’s worth from
Her nappies did you see it last night 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched her story with the sound (usually they are muted) she says THE MESS and zooms to a tiny splatter on the high chair. Soph but then spray down your OCD is getting out of hand now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.