Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's 'checked the weather and it's supposed to be really sunny at the weekend'. Why does she care what the weather is going to be like at the weekend? Normal people might because when one or both people are working, it might be the only time off they have together, although realistically there probably aren't too many couples on a straight Monday-Friday 9-5, but even in normal times it's not as if Jamie and herself would be going anywhere at the weekend anyway. That is anywhere that's not Home Bargain, B&M, Poundshhhhhhhhtreacher etc. Not likely that they'd ever be heading to the beach, parks, gardens for a walk etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So basically this ‘freshen up Friday’ 🙄 is just an opportunity for her to be a braggy little bleep and show off all her gifted tit. duck off Hinch hundreds of people are bleeping dying every single day and our amazing NHS workers are literally putting their life on the line to save others. Your tit note book isn’t important either is your bedside baskets! Shove them up your boney arse and give insta a rest!

also funny how we haven’t seen her queue up outsideTesco to do her weekly shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her content is basically on constant repeat!! Same bleeping tit different day and yet her sheep find her inspirational!! Never mind the actual people who are keeping this country going at this present time and practically killing themselves!! Oh and shes using a 'biodegradable wipe'. Like duck is she. Where's the packet to show what they actually are just in case someone asks! bleeping using her cif wipes that she no longer uses yet still manage to find their way into one of her crappy baskets. And her sheep believe every single word she says!!
It’s like Groundhog Day with her 🤯

Reactions: 18
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for your messages back to my melt down yesterday I have spoken to hubby and health visitor and both are helping me with my struggles and I feel after speaking to them and yourselves a huge weight was lifted. I also was having playtime with my baby yesterday afternoon and when I smiled at him I felt a wee connection that I hadn’t felt since bringing him home from hospital but just wanted to thank you for a bunch of supposed trolls you are very caring ❤ Anyway back to hinch what an amount of makeup she has I hardly have any as I just buy when I run out maybe I’m tight lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 80
How cringe she’s obviously had Onslow film her rocking Ronnieblesshim for her stories.

Reactions: 16
I am so behind on these threads, I've been AWOL for a few weeks. My dad has just come out of hospital after beating Covid-19 👏 but in the weeks he was in hospital I couldn't bare to watch her stories as she is so far from bleeping reality and what is actually going on in the world. Anyway.. just watching her stories from last night and I am horrified at the absolute shitshow video "clapping" for the NHS. I have never seen such a narcy pair of twats in all my life :sick:. Don't get me wrong I've seen my friends recording their neighbours in their street showing support but the difference here is she SET UP HER CAMERA to record HERSELF, making it about her, saying "do it like you done before ". Totally FAKE and no actual meaning behind it just to make herself look good. Oh my life, I am so angry:mad:. And that bleeping kiss at the end had me like whaaat the duck?
So glad your dad is home from hospital and better take care 💙

Reactions: 14
homeschooling is having my life I have one kid up working already done a workout and one that’s refusing to get out of bed. I’m pretending to look on my phone for help,but really I’m reading tattle. Lol. U lot are funny. Yesterday’s show was disgusting, dispicable. People who don’t have tattle must have watched that and thought what the duck are they on? Jumped up twats. My mum has come out of retirement as a nurse to help with the NHS. I need to see her filming Ronnie to actually believe that he is eating finger foods herself. No, I thought it was pizza too 😂. And I would like to see what Henry is like around Ronnie when he’s eating, I hate dogs are on the beg and watching u when they eat, he needs sorting. I never thought I could dislike a dog!

Reactions: 26
I’ve got it, it’s safe 😂
I’m so confused...which video? Sorry struggling to catch up on the threads, they’re moving so quick!
Saw her other nail has come off, better get Trace down from the loft quick before the gorilla glue makes another appearance!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a self centred, vile, manipulative cow. Everything is all about her and the chance to show off what shes been gifted or the 600th basket of 2020 from home bargains (defo gunning for a partnership with them).

People are dying every single day and all she cares about is shoving her baskets down peoples throats and showing off her obscene amount of make up!

Anyway, good morning fellow tattlers (even though it's nearly afternoon🤷‍♀️ how are we all today)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s such an illiterate bleep. The ‘n’ on ‘fresh n up Friday’ makes me read it as ‘fresh and up Friday’ just like ‘fish n chips’. Why couldn’t she just do it the proper way? It’s Freshen up you silly scrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Zoph can never put that baby down for a sleep awake can she. SS does this also. Not doing him any favours later in life:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
One of the blurbs of those Mother to Son/Father to Son books underneath their bedside tables that she’s been showing off for months, they’ve clearly never been picked up by the pair of them, let alone read:
43035574-22F2-45DE-96E7-527F0FE7F74D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically this ‘freshen up Friday’ 🙄 is just an opportunity for her to be a braggy little bleep and show off all her gifted tit. duck off Hinch hundreds of people are bleeping dying every single day and our amazing NHS workers are literally putting their life on the line to save others. Your tit note book isn’t important either is your bedside baskets! Shove them up your boney arse and give insta a rest!

also funny how we haven’t seen her queue up outsideTesco to do her weekly shop!
Oh she doesnt have to queue up for her shop, nurse Katie does it for her mind!

Reactions: 20
Guyyyssss I can't believe it, I won tattle bino last night,do I get a prize? 😂

Just caught up on the previous thread and this one, I just wanna say what the duck was that tit show dumb and dumber put on last night! Absolute shambles is all I can say, when are they gonna realise it ain't the Sophie and Jamie show 🙄

I see Soph is still playing up for us lot. Got something to prove have you? 😂

Hope everyone is okay though?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.