Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
Sophie,Jamie,
I'm a nurse and believe me when I say I don't appreciate you two fuckers carrying on in your garden like you're at a party and then saying how much you love the NHS. You dared to follow up that shit show saying "me and my 3.2 million followers love you all"
who the fuck do you think you are? Well let me tell you....you're the biggest pair of cunts ever!

Couple Goals? #myfuckingfatarse! 😠😠😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 250

Misspinky

I am so behind on these threads, I've been AWOL for a few weeks. My dad has just come out of hospital after beating Covid-19 👏 but in the weeks he was in hospital I couldn't bare to watch her stories as she is so far from fucking reality and what is actually going on in the world. Anyway.. just watching her stories from last night and I am horrified at the absolute shitshow video "clapping" for the NHS. I have never seen such a narcy pair of twats in all my life :sick:. Don't get me wrong I've seen my friends recording their neighbours in their street showing support but the difference here is she SET UP HER CAMERA to record HERSELF, making it about her, saying "do it like you done before ". Totally FAKE and no actual meaning behind it just to make herself look good. Oh my life, I am so angry:mad:. And that fucking kiss at the end had me like whaaat the fuck?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 134

Tui

VIP Member
I work for the nhs and thought they were an absolute joke. Like they were celebrating new years eve or aomething!
Same!! People are suffering and dying, staff are dying, DYING and >1000 people have died and they jeer, laugh and shout OIII OIIII like they are on a pub crawl in Magaluf. Dicks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 116

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Sophie,Jamie,
I'm a nurse and believe me when I say I don't appreciate you two fuckers carrying on in your garden like you're at a party and then saying how much you love the NHS. You dared to follow up that shit show saying "me and my 3.2 million followers love you all"
who the fuck do you think you are? Well let me tell you....you're the biggest pair of cunts ever!

Couple Goals? #myfuckingfatarse! 😠😠😠
I work for the nhs and thought they were an absolute joke. Like they were celebrating new years eve or aomething!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111

Lemons91

Hi guyzzz sorry if this has been posted already I haven’t caught up here yet today! But... is Ronsums looking at a book... OF HER FUCKING FACE!?
View attachment 103463
omg I just made myself laugh I’m sorry... maybe it’s a new “Thats Not My Book”

this page must be
That’s Not My Mummy... There’s No Phone In Her Hand!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Peach*123

Hi guys,

So I am brand new to this, actually got sent here from someone who was moaning about it on insta.
Anyway I must confess I was a fan of hinch. Followed her like mad totally bought into it all! 😭It's shameful.
She's been getting on my nerves recently I'm sick of her promoting things or not actually doing anything 🤔 I followed her for cleaning tips not to watch videos of her and Jamie watching TV🙄
Anyway since I found this group I am now obsessed with it! It has really opened my eyes to the inconsistency and fairness and lies! I'm mad I haven't noticed it before!! Not just with Sophie bit others!

Now she's driving me mad, my heart broke with the image of how sad poor Ronnie was the other day, the clearly staged back garden show, general showing off how huge her house is! 🙄 and if possible what irritates me more is all these people who now think they are an instagrammer who needs to vlog every aspect of their life and tag hinch in it🥴🥴

I'm so happy to be able to see the reality of their "perfect" lifestyle!!
Thanks guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Misspinky

So good to hear your dad is on the mend after having Covid19. I bet you are extremely relieved? Xxx
Thanks so much. I'm extremely relieved it was 3 weeks of hell, there was times we thought he was not going to make it. Absolute miracle that he is still here and it's all thanks to the amazing NHS staff who went above and beyond for not just him but for our family. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 82

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for your messages back to my melt down yesterday I have spoken to hubby and health visitor and both are helping me with my struggles and I feel after speaking to them and yourselves a huge weight was lifted. I also was having playtime with my baby yesterday afternoon and when I smiled at him I felt a wee connection that I hadn’t felt since bringing him home from hospital but just wanted to thank you for a bunch of supposed trolls you are very caring ❤ Anyway back to hinch what an amount of makeup she has I hardly have any as I just buy when I run out maybe I’m tight lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 80

KermitTheCloffff

Most of my female friends have much more interesting stuff in their bedside cabinets 😇

Of course she’s not going to show it, but where does she keep the enormous strap on she uses on Jamie, whilst screaming ‘I’m going on a dust hunt baby, oh yeah!’

If that’s all she’s got in her bedtime baskets then their sex life is as grey as the rest of their world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
I'm really starting to worry about her connection with Ronnie. Why does she want him to stay that size forever. As a mum I was always excited when they did new things, became a little bit more independent, started to grow so I could see what type of wee person then where turning into. I loved all the stages of development. I worry as to why he's still on pureed pouches and powdered baby porridge is this why he has no teeth because he's not eating hard things to break his gums. Still in a lie down pram and not a buggy He's almost a year and I'm starting to think she's actually hindering his development

Reactions: 75

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
That dog begging for scraps annoys the 💩 out of me!! He needs to be shut away in the kitchen or garden while Ronnie is eating. I don’t dare to think the size it will be when Ronnie can eat without dropping bits everywhere! He’ll be a golden hippopotamus! 🦛🦛
I'm almost surprised that lardsomes is not in the high chair and ron is the one on the floor begging for scraps

• Haha
Reactions: 74

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The difference between Hinch & Stacey’s houses is amazing. Stacey has a nice house that is pretty clean and tidy considering she has 3 kids at home. It always seems to be filled with fun and laughter. Hunch’s house is like a soulless morgue (I work in the mortuary and my desk is more inviting than her dining table!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Hang on........... cleaning your makeup piece by piece with antibacterial wipes? Is this normal? Fucking hell not like we’re in a global pandemic or anything, not like anybody is struggling to get hold of cleaning products is it? Especially antibacterial wipes which I would fucking love for wiping my car down after I get into it following a 12 hour shift as an A&E nurse so I don’t bring germs back home to my young family..... not been able to get hold of any cleaning wipes for W E E K S

Mrs hinch, if you’re reading this and take ANYTHING away from these threads, I want you to know that you are a grade A top tier cunt

ALL THE FUCKING BEST

PS as an NHS nurse I echo the sentiments of others on here who say just fucking stop clapping and going on with yourself, it’s patronising and we don’t need your pity or fake praise

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

ShockAdGift

I work for the NHS. I’ve worked 14 hr days every day this week to ensure patients get the best possible care and my teams feel supported. Supported during the most terrifying period of our careers. I smile, encourage and try to keep spirits up. While driving home I shed tears of sadness at what we are all living through at the moment.
I get home and smile. Smile at my family to allay their fears about covid. Their fears that I will get it in work. So to see Sopflora and her husband treating last night as a nauseating opportunity to film themselves it literally makes me sick. Shame on the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Minkeh

I really hope when Ronnie is in the move he’s a right mischievous wee boy in at everything, running at full pelt and smooshes his food covered face into the couches. Let’s see Hinches mothering skills then, and how she tidies a real mess. I can see Ronnie and Jamie being thick as thieves giggling together when she goes on a rampage about the mess that’s been made. Her house is going to look even more soulless and boring when she’s had to baby proof it once Ronnie is mobile. Come on Ronnie, release your inner Tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I’ve just seriously cried my eyes out
I’m only 23 I’m infertile
I will never have my own baby
And there she is not giving a fuck about the poor baby she has
Poor Ronnie
He deserves so much better

• Sad
Reactions: 60