Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s stopped giving Ella’s kitchen... she said she was feeding him herself, I didn’t quite foresee pizza for breakfast for the wee lad, what’s for lunch soph? Pasta in five in a little jug for handsumswiththefoots?
I think it’s jam on toast. Zoph’s skills don’t extend to homemade pizza!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see she’s stopped giving Ella’s kitchen... she said she was feeding him herself, I didn’t quite foresee pizza for breakfast for the wee lad, what’s for lunch soph? Pasta in five in a little jug for handsumswiththefoots?
That manky dog needs to be in it’s bed when people are eating. Sitting there on the beg all the time. Accident waiting to happen. I can imagine with her it would be Ronnie’s fault if the fat duck has his hand off

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
We all know it went straight in the fat dogs mouth 😆
She’s not lit her candles this morning, come on Soph your slacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am so behind on these threads, I've been AWOL for a few weeks. My dad has just come out of hospital after beating Covid-19 👏 but in the weeks he was in hospital I couldn't bare to watch her stories as she is so far from bleeping reality and what is actually going on in the world. Anyway.. just watching her stories from last night and I am horrified at the absolute shitshow video "clapping" for the NHS. I have never seen such a narcy pair of twats in all my life :sick:. Don't get me wrong I've seen my friends recording their neighbours in their street showing support but the difference here is she SET UP HER CAMERA to record HERSELF, making it about her, saying "do it like you done before ". Totally FAKE and no actual meaning behind it just to make herself look good. Oh my life, I am so angry:mad:. And that bleeping kiss at the end had me like whaaat the duck?
So glad to hear your dad is better!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That lamp shade in their bedroom is hideous. It’s like something out of Southfork, so 1980’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That manky dog needs to be in it’s bed when people are eating. Sitting there on the beg all the time. Accident waiting to happen. I can imagine with her it would be Ronnie’s fault if the fat duck has his hand off
Of course he's on the beg, he's been taught by the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That crappy notebook needs shoving up her arse sideways, why the duck do people buy such crap? the dog begging next to Ronnie is getting on my tits, put him outside or in another room altogether! Everything she does is fake, her own child can’t even enjoy food because it’s all for show! Get the bloody camera out of his face for one day, I feel utter rage this morning, clapping for the NHS was staged yet again 😡 they remind me of the Wayne & Waynetta sketch where they come into some money but are still lazy slobs, teach your child things, go for a walk, help the local community do something FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My thoughts exactly, the dog is totally wrong in the pecking order in that house. As soon as poor little Ronnie starts taking stuff back and playing up with him I can envisage a nasty accident. The dog is not disciplined and she treats it like a bloody human. Asking for trouble.

Reactions: 28
All that make up she has, but she isn’t interested in it and isn’t a pro. Course not 🤔
Them Gretal make up vids died a death didn’t that? Same as everything in that place, 5minute wonder. Even the poor baby

Reactions: 30
Her content is basically on constant repeat!! Same bleeping tit different day and yet her sheep find her inspirational!! Never mind the actual people who are keeping this country going at this present time and practically killing themselves!! Oh and shes using a 'biodegradable wipe'. Like duck is she. Where's the packet to show what they actually are just in case someone asks! bleeping using her cif wipes that she no longer uses yet still manage to find their way into one of her crappy baskets. And her sheep believe every single word she says!!

Reactions: 37
How can someone have so much money and still look like a smelly, scruffy chav?

That blanket/poncho thing looked like it absolutely stunk. Her hair looks like it hasn’t been washed for weeks and is like a big birds nest at the top of her head (isn’t she a qualified hairdresser?)

As for Jamie he’s a big sleazy bug eyed creep

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh what a pity, Soph goes all out with actual real toast for breakfast, only to again, be absolutely trounced by Stacey and her home made smoothie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.