Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I used to think well we don’t see every part of her day blah blah but honestly the woman can post up to 60 stories in 24 hours. She’s shown everything from a picture of her giving birth to him in the bath, nappy changes, his outfit for the day, every single meal, the daily fucking tuft update. I now don’t believe she’s put any effort into helping him develop and grow.

She’s also never shown any “real” bits. Like I said she documents everything else. Never spoken about him throwing up in the early days (I know not all do and if yours didn’t / doesn’t well FUCK YOU AND PAY FOR MY COUCH CLEAN 🤣🤣🤣), never said anything about sleepless nights, fussy days, days where she feels like it’s all too much, days where she tried to leave the house and it took two hours just to get their shit ready. She needs everything to be Insta perfect I agree and now through what I think is her own doing he’s not the Insta perfect baby for his age so it’s this constant on the defence.

I also agree she wants to keep him tiny forever. I mean we all probably have had an element of that if you’ve got kids or are close to kids in your life. Mine is 5 weeks and love watching her change every day but I would love an hour of her only being an hour old again because that’s magical! However the lying flat in the pram, almost 24/7 in baby grows, still being in the bedside crib in her room, always cradling him like he’s a week old. It’s weird. Of course some of that when other people do it there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s fine if you can’t be bothered with the hassle of throwing them into a full outfit or you feel more secure with them still in your room. It’s because it’s her though. The weirdest human alive. That’s why I’m rambling she’s just so fucking strange I can’t even articulate some of the things about her that I think are so off. I think there’s something wrong with her but not even like a diagnosed thing or whatever I just think she is 100% not right. She’s a one of a kind weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Inkarea

Here in the real world 2 young nurses have sadly died from Covid~19 saving the poor people who are suffering from this deadly pandemic 😢 and you have this shit show that is Hinch flaunting her gifted stuff, plugging her book and her fake life, what an absolute joke!!

• Sad

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Guuuyzzz just came on and saw I've got two bingos today! Painting with Ronnie and then "finding" ebayers in the garage! What a day to be alive!

• Haha

Sazzle99

Hi guuuyyyyyzzzzz!! I’m new here and have been chuckling to myself reading all these posts! I used to like Hinch and followed her stories but got so sick of seeing the same stuff every. Single. Day. And the stupid effin filter drives me absolutely insane.
I have to be honest I feel a bit ashamed that I never noticed the pre-recorded bullshit!! Now I’m on the lookout for it!!
this forum is my new fave guys!!

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Who’s fucking asked you about your wallpaper at 9.30pm on a Saturday you stupid woman?! Get yourself to bed and have a day off tomorrow you turd

• Haha
Reactions: 44

parmavioletx

Best idea ever is for her to forget about Thursday clapping. Went to a meeting yesterday and 3 nurses were there all talking about her and what a prat she is as one of their sisters had sent it to her to encourage her. The concensus was they don't need that sort of fake support. In fact all 3 were agreeing that although they are very touched by the clapping all they needed folks to do in support was to stay at home, however hard it is.

Forget the sunshine folks stay in your own space.
I’m a nurse and I was talking to my colleagues about her on night duty the other night and we all agreed she’s a fucking massive prick and we don’t need her fake praise or encouragement ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha

bluey

VIP Member
I wonder if she will do a cake smash photo session for ronnies first birthday, but get them to wrap the cake in cling film so he doesn’t have to much fun

• Haha

Paddy

That clean high chair story Made me think of my daughter when she had spag Bol, I thought wow she’s done so well she’s eaten it all, lifted her out, well I found it and she hadn’t eaten it 😂

• Haha

Redhead07

Thread suggestion:

Lockdown has Hinch’s content lacking, Ronnie is bored witless & forever napping.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

franno

Sophie,Jamie,
I'm a nurse and believe me when I say I don't appreciate you two fuckers carrying on in your garden like you're at a party and then saying how much you love the NHS. You dared to follow up that shit show saying "me and my 3.2 million followers love you all"
who the fuck do you think you are? Well let me tell you....you're the biggest pair of cunts ever!

Couple Goals? #myfuckingfatarse! 😠😠😠
Yes fellow nurse here !!!

I saw her story the other night an was gobsmacked
I don’t know why I was so gobsmacked coz nothing they do suprised me anymore ,
Firstly why do they go in ther back garden ? (Is this because none of her fellow neighbours in her little cul de sac come out to support)?

Or is it coz you can just about hear others more in the back from surrounding houses??? Either way ther is a reason for this

And WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT PDA ABOUT WITH THEM BOTH ??? IT WAS LIKE PINS IN MY EYES AND VERY AWKWARD TO WATCH , hinch looked like she didn’t even wanna hug him the pair of self absorbed twats!!!!
They have not once used ther platform in any way to help raise awareness of any covid 19 workers or anything of that matter

And my god how scared did she look when she looked at the camera an saw herself face in ? She turned away so qwick like someone had just shouted “delivery” She shit herself an turned away so qwick ..... the woman looks ill , her eyes are sunken (I know she had no lashes on) but her eyes are sunken and they are black now as a nurse this is a sign of an eating disorder , I could be wrong , but my god it just shows you what a face FULL of slap and fake lashes can do

Fuckoff you pair of dickheads I haven’t had a chance to come in here since seeing her story with being busy risking my life going to work and my families life by going too!!!
Had to get it off my chest tho honestly I can’t deal with them pair of wet ones

• Heart
  • Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
She had obv said to him, we'll go outside do the clapping (filming me being so selfless of course) then we can go upstairs and play with your minky. That's why he was all sweaty and leery. Vom 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
She really pisses me off when she asks things like, "Is it silly that I'm looking forward to writing out my new hinchlist." She clearly doesn't think it is because she's brought out books for that very reason. A book of Hinch lists. Now she is asking if it's silly just so her barmy army can flood her with reassurance that they too are excited. What a wanker. What a bunch of wankers.

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Hi guys,

So I am brand new to this, actually got sent here from someone who was moaning about it on insta.
Anyway I must confess I was a fan of hinch. Followed her like mad totally bought into it all! 😭It's shameful.
She's been getting on my nerves recently I'm sick of her promoting things or not actually doing anything 🤔 I followed her for cleaning tips not to watch videos of her and Jamie watching TV🙄
Anyway since I found this group I am now obsessed with it! It has really opened my eyes to the inconsistency and fairness and lies! I'm mad I haven't noticed it before!! Not just with Sophie bit others!

Now she's driving me mad, my heart broke with the image of how sad poor Ronnie was the other day, the clearly staged back garden show, general showing off how huge her house is! 🙄 and if possible what irritates me more is all these people who now think they are an instagrammer who needs to vlog every aspect of their life and tag hinch in it🥴🥴

I'm so happy to be able to see the reality of their "perfect" lifestyle!!
Thanks guys!
Welcome lovely! Take a seat, you’re in for an awakening! I was a Hincher when she started out and bought all the shit she recommended. We escaped! Go us! Now time to open everyone else’s eyes. Welcome to the troll bench, it’s for all the cool kids!

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I feel sad that there’s going to be so many mums now following suit and whipping out the cling film to paint with their kids. I hope Stacey gets some finger paints out with Rex soon to show her how it’s done😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ranty McRantington

I’m still so sad at that “painting”. We can’t have kids and that kind of experience is what I’ve been desperate for. All the learning. Collecting leaves in autumn and making leaf prints in paint, potato prints, hand prints, paper mache, dough, reading. We’re just passing on all the books we’ve collected over the years in expectation of having a little one and it has broken my heart. And then I see her!!! 😡😡😡😢

So, I have been a long time comment reader and have never had the guts to post...

Until now.

Your post resonated with me so much. I have a very close friend who is unable to have children, and she says the exact same. It's the experiences you make as a Mummy that she craves the most.

I absolutely despise people who have children and don't put any effort into bringing them up. All the people in the world who are desperate to have children and would make a child the happiest they could be, then you get the bloody Hinchcliffes. It's disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves. That poor boy is missing out on so much.

I got sucked in with the whole hunching crap, never enough to buy her shit but used to not mind her stories, until my mum directed me to here. I used to think I was the only one who thought Sophie was a bit of a bellend, hinchers are completely brainwashed and obsessed! You guys just opened my eyes even more! For that I thank you 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Fififoo

Chatty Member
That lamp shade in their bedroom is hideous. It’s like something out of Southfork, so 1980’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41