Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I see she’s stopped giving Ella’s kitchen... she said she was feeding him herself, I didn’t quite foresee pizza for breakfast for the wee lad, what’s for lunch soph? Pasta in five in a little jug for handsumswiththefoots?
That manky dog needs to be in it’s bed when people are eating. Sitting there on the beg all the time. Accident waiting to happen. I can imagine with her it would be Ronnie’s fault if the fat fuck has his hand off

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

parmavioletx

How can someone have so much money and still look like a smelly, scruffy chav?

That blanket/poncho thing looked like it absolutely stunk. Her hair looks like it hasn’t been washed for weeks and is like a big birds nest at the top of her head (isn’t she a qualified hairdresser?)

As for Jamie he’s a big sleazy bug eyed creep

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Well there ya go. I asked her politely to stop ordering online as every delivery risks the life of the courier. No swearing, no calling her names, just a polite message.

The ignorant cunt blocked me. Don't you dare clap on Thursday you fucking hypocrite Sophie, you will be the reason for some of the infections the NHS are dealing with

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I'm really starting to worry about her connection with Ronnie. Why does she want him to stay that size forever. As a mum I was always excited when they did new things, became a little bit more independent, started to grow so I could see what type of wee person then where turning into. I loved all the stages of development. I worry as to why he's still on pureed pouches and powdered baby porridge is this why he has no teeth because he's not eating hard things to break his gums. Still in a lie down pram and not a buggy He's almost a year and I'm starting to think she's actually hindering his development
She wants him to be a dolly. I really do think she has mental health issues that need addressing. If she were anyone else social services would be involved by now as there is clearly something amiss in that house

Opti-mum

I've not posted much on here as I really believe if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. I don't like comments calling her ugly or criticising her parenting - we may think we see a lot of her, but actually added together is only a fraction of a day, and we don't know what she does with Ronnie off camera. However, since the start of the coronavirus crisis I have found her a shallow, insensitive, vapid, self-centred, unempathetic, airheaded, greedy, grasping, thoughtless sociopath

• Heart
  • Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
One was for the staged breakfast the second his Ellas kitchen lunch I assume 😆 maybe he has a different chair for each meal then. 😂
Maybe that's what she meant by "mixed feeding" she mixes things up a little by changing what high chair he sits in. No wonder he is always napping. Such adventure.

• Haha
  • Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz so many of you are asking about my stepping stones I’m not gonna lie but it was really windy last night and they blew over and cracked I was so upset guys because I tried so hard but not to worry guys I found these similar ones to the ones I made on eBay , you know I love a good ebayer!!! And I fink they look really good!! All the best

oh guys so many of you are asking so I’ll add a swipe up!!Garden stones hinched !!!!

2 days later

guysss Ronnie bless him was running kicking the ball in the garden and it cracked my ebayer stones so I’ve got them out the way for now, mummas does keep handsnums does has tufts safe

• Haha

Minkeh

Welcome lovely! Take a seat, you’re in for an awakening! I was a Hincher when she started out and bought all the shit she recommended. We escaped! Go us! Now time to open everyone else’s eyes. Welcome to the troll bench, it’s for all the cool kids!
Same 🙋🏻‍♀️
Was totally taken in by her, I bought her first two books, thought they were shite at the time but would never have admitted it. Only good thing to come of it was I had so many cleaning products I bought because she’d recommended them, didn’t like them & never used them again. I bagged them all up and gave them to our local food bank who were doing bags of necessities to local people in need. She’s full of crap. Take a seat & a wee vino and welcome to the dark side 😊

PS...I’ve noticed the reactions have increased in the last few days to posts on here, I hope that means more and more people are seeing the light 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That manky dog needs to be in it’s bed when people are eating. Sitting there on the beg all the time. Accident waiting to happen. I can imagine with her it would be Ronnie’s fault if the fat fuck has his hand off
Of course he's on the beg, he's been taught by the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

megalou

I need your help guyzzzzzzz. A few threads back I posted that despite having lived in Maldon for 22 years, I had never heard anyone pronounce 'stupid' the way Hinch does, 'shhhtupid'. My husband today said 'shhhtupid'. We have been together nearly 12 years, married for 7 and I have no idea if he has always pronounced it that way or if this is a new thing. Anyway, I need help deciding on the next step... is this grounds for divorce? 😉 P.S. my husband was furloughed today so I potentially have a couple of months of this 🙄 thanks in advance for your help guyzzzzzzz, I am just learning.

• Haha
  • Heart

GossipBug

VIP Member
Still bothers me how it's Fresh 'n Up Friday. It reads like Fresh and Up. Should be Fresh'un Up. Or even just use the actual word freshen? Did nobody proof read this tripe?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rfp3008

Morning lovelies!

I did it, I registered for an account to join in after reading for a while now.
I am a cleaner myself, whilst I put myself through uni (as a mature student 😂) and I started following her to see if she knew anything I didn’t. I’ve been doing it on and off for about 10 years so I doubted it, but thought it might be a fun watch.
Initially I couldn’t stand her vocabulary but let her get away with it, I’m well aware that some of the smartest people are dyslexic etc, so I just brushed past those bits.. but she is actually so dumb. It’s scary how many sheep she has.
I just knew that she would eventually stop using all the random products she used to and become a partner in a company or similar. I bingo-ed this when I first started following her ages ago.

My main issue though is that she is wasting her platform not supporting the NHS more. If she wants to be the Nations angel then she could be working this so much better. She’s just that thick she hasn’t worked this out. She wants to brag, well do something worth bragging about. Donate some of your “hard earned” pennies. Donate your garage full of cleaning shit. Talk about how to keep hygiene up during this time. We don’t need to see you clean makeup sets and sofa crumbs. With the amount of deliveries she gets she could talk about cleaning the doorbell and letterbox.
Thank you for keeping me well entertained these past few weeks folks. So happy to be here! X

Reactions: 52

L00kform3

VIP Member
I’m not saying he has autism by any means, I am also absolutely not a professional and would never claim to be. But when typing in ankles spinning on google for an almost ten month old. This came up as signs to look out for and well, I’ll let it speak for itself..

1. Rarely smiles when approached by caregivers 2. Rarely tries to imitate sounds and movements others make, such as smiling and laughing, during simple social exchanges 3. Delayed or infrequent babbling 4. Does not respond to his or her name with increasing consistency from 6 -- 12 months 5. Does not gesture to communicate by 10 months 6. Poor eye contact 7. Seeks your attention infrequently 8. Repeatedly stiffens arms, hands, legs or displays unusual body movements such as rotating the hands on the wrists, uncommon postures or other repetitive behaviors 9. Does not reach up toward you when you reach to pick him or her up 10. Delays in motor development, including delayed rolling over, pushing up and crawling

Edit: Purely posting in hope she does read here and perhaps has a think about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51