Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am now loving looking at her stories to predict the next story she's taken from here....
Daily walk with Henry??? She has never put on any walks before now but all of a sudden after its been mentioned there she goesšŸ„“

The painting šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøI mean just don't even bother wasting your time, the set up was all for the gram šŸ™„

Also I have to ask about the smoking?? I've been back through all the posts (yes I'm that sadšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) and I've seen comments about her going for a fag and stuff is this true? Have I missed something??
She has yellow fingers šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I see a few people mention unfollowing her once she had the baby and made it look easy. Thatā€™s what tipped me over the edge as I had a baby the same time and seeing her go about her daily life exactly the same as before she had him pissed me off as I was stuck home and my daughter was my priority. I was covered in sick and sleep deprived if I managed to wash up it was a miracle and she made me feel absolutely tit with her perfect baby perfect easy life. Expecting first time mums to do these huge hinch lists etc

I then started to the watch to see her little perfect life but didnā€™t envy it at all anymore and have the best bond with my daughter I spent so much time researching fun things to help her learn and encourage her and try my very best and I couldnā€™t give a tit if my sinks dirty because children need to be nurtured in order to thrive. I know all babies are different but I donā€™t feel heā€™s given a chance my daughter at 6 months was doing more than Ronnie but we played all the time on the floor (I was that mum that would put toys out of reach and when they have a wine about it encourage her to give it a try and not just give in and pass it) notice most of hinches stories of Ronnie have the sound off or a crap song put over the top and shows no interaction.

Sorry waffling on šŸ˜† but by 7 months mine was eating everything we ate (although often a lower salt option with some things) I canā€™t wait to see what pretend food Ronnie is allowed to pose with tomorrow (Soph give us a video of him chopping on his cucumber at least)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just had a nose at her profile. Her house is much nicer than hinchā€™s though. I think thatā€™s why hinch is always so desperate to keep upgrading her house coz there are so many home accounts out there and their houses are so much nicer than hers. When you compare her old kitchen to the one she has now I can see why she wanted to get it done coz compared to some of these other accounts her old kitchen was pretty basic
pinkpeonyhome- her meals are as exciting as Hinch's too- 3 chips on her plate of lasagne, perfectly garnished and complimented by a mouldy lettuce leaf hahahaha

Omg that is the creepiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ˜³ her sheep will do anything to try and get her attention... weā€™ll keep on trying cause she doesnā€™t give a duck about any one of you!
This painting is absolutely petrifying isn't it ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hinchā€™s home isnā€™t nice though. I like her bathrooms thatā€™s about it. Everything else is all very cluttered and tacky, and even dated in some areas. I donā€™t have home envy with her as itā€™s just too much of a jumble sale and thereā€™s just stuff everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She could do some really great things with her platform, donating the proceeds of her book to the NHS for example.
ā€œWe are all in this together guys..ā€ Hmm ok Soph, you self centred prick
The only thing she would do is give a few copies of her tit ā€˜bookā€™ to the NHS, Guyzz we have to do what we can do Iā€™m selflessly sending all hospitals a copy (at a discounted rate).
No need to thank me guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Mrs hinch do you think weā€™re all dumb? More solar lights in the garage? Pull the other one.

Reactions: 46
Omg! ā€˜Little tuftsā€™ The stupid daft bint! That was so uncomfortable/sad to watch he looked really upset and scared. How can she not see that even from the videos she posted earlier his demeanour is completely different.
He looked very frustrated. It is a bit worrying. Obviously if there are any SEN or developmental needs then it needs to be looked into and Hinch's parenting cannot be blamed

Reactions: 4
The nachos have made a return. Love a good nacho myself but would never post it online bragging like a twit and say there is a recipe for it ffs.
Nachos are notoriously hard to make actually!

It involves opening crisp packets, jars and pre grated cheese packets
Making sure the temperature is just right in the microwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So the kid couldnā€™t possibly be allowed to use his own hands to paint with but itā€™s deemed acceptable to his idiot parents for him to chow down on the crusty dirties from the washing basket? Probably the first proper taste the wee one has had in his mouth to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hinchā€™s home isnā€™t nice though. I like her bathrooms thatā€™s about it. Everything else is all very cluttered and tacky, and even dated in some areas. I donā€™t have home envy with her as itā€™s just too much of a jumble sale and thereā€™s just stuff everywhere!
My home is not perfect but it is a home. It is a mix of modern and old. It is lived in and relaxed. I went to mash potatoes for dinner and came across my great grannies potato masher and it made me smile. Everything in her home is fake and gifted. So sad and meaninglessness.

Nachos are notoriously hard to make actually!

It involves opening crisp packets, jars and pre grated cheese packets
Making sure the temperature is just right in the microwave.
Microwave!!! Lol. I always heat mine in the oven. But hinch probably doesnā€™t know how to use the oven šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My home is not perfect but it is a home. It is a mix of modern and old. It is lived in and relaxed. I went to mash potatoes for dinner and came across my great grannies potato masher and it made me smile. Everything in her home is fake and gifted. So sad and meaninglessness.

Microwave!!! Lol. I always heat mine in the oven. But hinch probably doesnā€™t know how to use the oven šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I was getting into the mind of Hinch and we know she loves a good microwave meal ... soup, spaghetti etc

Probably uses her oven for storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Lockdown has Hinchā€™s content lacking, Ronnie is bored witless & forever napping.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sheā€™s not put her bullshit bedtime inspirational post up........ devastated šŸ˜«
She will be too busy making a hinch list of all the things she has to do tomorrow based on all us trollsā€™ suggestions. Walk hansums, play with child, feed child non slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s not put her bullshit bedtime inspirational post up........ devastated šŸ˜«
Sheā€™s not stealing that ladies quotes anymore. The last few sheā€™s used have been other random quotes. I thought it was a bit rude that every night she would use her quotes and would never tag the woman in them. After a while she actually started to put her Instagram name of the quotes as she must have known that hinch was using them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s not stealing that ladies quotes anymore. The last few sheā€™s used have been other random quotes. I thought it was a bit rude that every night she would use her quotes and would never tag the woman in them. After a while she actually started to put her Instagram name of the quotes as she must have known that hinch was using them.
Cheeky bleeping witch! Nothing is sacred with her is it?! If the boot were on the other foot sheā€™d kick right off!

Reactions: 26
He doesnā€™t move. They wonā€™t need stair gates for a good few months lol. I think when he does start to move they will probably get a change of some sort so they donā€™t have to put ā€˜uglyā€™ stair gates on and ruin their show home
Probably stick up an electric fence. Thatā€™s grey. šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Zoph thinks sheā€™s on Art Attack, Concrete and painting-total ballsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.