Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Painting my arse! If your child isn’t covered head to toe in paint it doesn’t really count 😂 I really thought I’d seen it all, how can you call this sorry excuse of interaction with your child a good idea, fucking morons!
As an early years professional that “painting” activity was painful to watch. He will have gotten nothing out of that activity whatsoever. He should have been allowed to explore the paint and feel the texture of the paint between his fingers. She really needs to be less uptight about mess. If she didn’t want mess she shouldn’t have had a child. I hope in the future she lets him go to nursery a couple of days a week otherwise he’s going to have a very boring childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Jesus christ, Ronnie paint broke my fucking heart.

Not allowed to physically touch the paint AND those absolutely twats smushed most of it before he had the chance.

They are fucking awful parents.

• Sad

TomTitLane

VIP Member
WTF is that light? All this proves is she will have anything in that dull house as long as it’s gifted. It’s horrific
Did you miss it when she first got it? The display came with a whole Mariah Carey song and some soppy bollocks writing about how she never thought she would own such a light. What a prat.

• Haha
  • Sick

Each_peach

VIP Member
"just found these lights in the garage GUYZZZZZ" Who does she think she's kidding!
And where did the plants come from that she's put in those shitty pots? Did she just happen to find them in the garage too?

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Best idea ever is for her to forget about Thursday clapping. Went to a meeting yesterday and 3 nurses were there all talking about her and what a prat she is as one of their sisters had sent it to her to encourage her. The concensus was they don't need that sort of fake support. In fact all 3 were agreeing that although they are very touched by the clapping all they needed folks to do in support was to stay at home, however hard it is.

Forget the sunshine folks stay in your own space.

• Heart

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I look at all this that’s being said about her in regards to Ronnie and think of how crushing it would be to read as a parent. We’re all human and I’m sure we all feel an element of sadness for her. But to continually see her do nothing about it just makes me absolutely baffled and I can completely understand why it should be pointed out like this in the hopes that she may read it and takes it on board. The responsible thing for her to do would be to stop the posts completely. Then whatever she chooses to do is behind closed doors and if she needs support I hope she reaches out to the appropriate professionals, not every Tom, dick and Harry on Instagram.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
My one burning question is, wheres her shit drawer? We all have one. Even Monica gellar had a cupboard. Wheres she hiding it?

• Haha

MrsPed2016

Looking at that shot of her living room where she shows Babe on the TV, there is no way in hell that Rrrrrrrrrrronnie is standing! There's wax burners, sharp cornered tables, books, mints and the fact that there's no finger prints on anything..... He's still plonked behind the sofa for sure and he isn't even sitting up straight when he's there either. Poor chap looks folded in half almost. She's an absolute waste of space with that poor boy.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bananashan

If she doesn’t show us the stepping stones tomorrow I think we can safely assume they turned out rubbish, or she couldn’t get them out of the cake tins. They must surely have set by now. 😂
I don’t think they’ll set until 2031, they’re 70 inches thick

• Haha

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
The kid has got no stimulation at all. The whole bloody house is 50 shades of grey. Even his toys and bedroom are grey. Boringhell. No wonder he gazes straight past her, she blends into the surroundings so much he probably can’t even see that she is there. And those frigging words, I swear he is going to be bullied at school calling his mates handsnommmmessss. At least with Stacey Solomon’s kid he has tons of toys, interaction with the older kids and you can tell she plays with him and he is constantly laughing and smiling. Ronnie is just another household accessory to look nice in the corner next to her battery operated candles. Feel sorry for him, we never see him at play groups or having other kids around for mommy days. She spends more time tucking in a bloody dog into his own human bed, in his own bedroom, than she shows of getting her actual son to bed.
You always see Stacey down on the ground playing with rex, chasing him, out on walks with him etc I'm not her biggest fan but she's a bloody good mum to those 3 boys

Reactions: 37
Stacey is back. She had 24 hours off yesterday. Let’s see how many sly digs she can have at hinch in the next 24 hours. I think she may have already posted one of Rex eating a plethora of healthy finger foods for breakfast. And he’s actually picking up food and bringing it to his mouth. I don’t know why hinch is so worried about tattle when it seems her best friend is her biggest troll 😂

• Haha
Guyyyyyys

I'm so pleased to finally be here! I've been a lurker for over a year but I stupidly had my username the same as my insta name so I daren't post.

Ive finally made a new account with an incognito username so I can share my thoughts! I'm so excited xx

• Heart

life is great

Chatty Member
Her content is basically on constant repeat!! Same fucking shit different day and yet her sheep find her inspirational!! Never mind the actual people who are keeping this country going at this present time and practically killing themselves!! Oh and shes using a 'biodegradable wipe'. Like fuck is she. Where's the packet to show what they actually are just in case someone asks! Fucking using her cif wipes that she no longer uses yet still manage to find their way into one of her shitty baskets. And her sheep believe every single word she says!!

L00kform3

VIP Member
I hate saying this but something doesn’t seem right with Ronnie. I think he is absolutely adorable and gorgeous but I look at him and genuinely think something is wrong. Wether they hide it or haven’t actually had him seen to. I don’t know. His posture is awful, awful awful!!! I can’t help but notice that he can’t sit up straight. He just looks so bored and uninterested 24/7. Sophie please let this kid have some colour in his life, let him get messy, get that paint back out and let him cover himself. Please!!!! It breaks my heart. I know all babies are different we say this all the time but at 9.5 months old my little boy wouldn’t of sat still on a blanket in the garden. Even when he couldn’t crawl he rolled from place to place. I don’t know what it is but it kills me to see him so bored and sad looking all of the time.

Attachments

• Sad

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Well there ya go. I asked her politely to stop ordering online as every delivery risks the life of the courier. No swearing, no calling her names, just a polite message.

The ignorant cunt blocked me. Don't you dare clap on Thursday you fucking hypocrite Sophie, you will be the reason for some of the infections the NHS are dealing with
The woman is a grade A cunt. And everyone around her is too. They all pander to her and are as bad as her for enabling it. I think I hate her Mum the most for creating such a vapid bitch 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
I bought my the pyjamas in currently wearing in Asda guyzzzzz , and the cup I am drinking my coffee from I bought from The Range.
Washing up with Fairy liquid I also bought from Asda.

Does anyone on here give a single solitary fuck?

T shirt from Tesco
Trousers from NEXT
Must you forever be a beggar 🎵 🎵 🎵
Hope this helps! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart