Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always has her lights on when she takes a pic? Surely with the hole in the wall (so she could see out to the garden) there would be enough light 😑😑

Reactions: 18
Sophie,Jamie,
I'm a nurse and believe me when I say I don't appreciate you two fuckers carrying on in your garden like you're at a party and then saying how much you love the NHS. You dared to follow up that tit show saying "me and my 3.2 million followers love you all"
who the duck do you think you are? Well let me tell you....you're the biggest pair of cunts ever!

Couple Goals? #myfuckingfatarse! 😠😠😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 250
Sophie,Jamie,
I'm a nurse and believe me when I say I don't appreciate you two fuckers carrying on in your garden like you're at a party and then saying how much you love the NHS. You dared to follow up that tit show saying "me and my 3.2 million followers love you all"
who the duck do you think you are? Well let me tell you....you're the biggest pair of cunts ever!

Couple Goals? #myfuckingfatarse! 😠😠😠
I work for the nhs and thought they were an absolute joke. Like they were celebrating new years eve or aomething!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111
I work for the nhs and thought they were an absolute joke. Like they were celebrating new years eve or aomething!
Same!! People are suffering and dying, staff are dying, DYING and >1000 people have died and they jeer, laugh and shout OIII OIIII like they are on a pub crawl in Magaluf. Dicks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 116
I am so behind on these threads, I've been AWOL for a few weeks. My dad has just come out of hospital after beating Covid-19 👏 but in the weeks he was in hospital I couldn't bare to watch her stories as she is so far from bleeping reality and what is actually going on in the world. Anyway.. just watching her stories from last night and I am horrified at the absolute shitshow video "clapping" for the NHS. I have never seen such a narcy pair of twats in all my life :sick:. Don't get me wrong I've seen my friends recording their neighbours in their street showing support but the difference here is she SET UP HER CAMERA to record HERSELF, making it about her, saying "do it like you done before ". Totally FAKE and no actual meaning behind it just to make herself look good. Oh my life, I am so angry:mad:. And that bleeping kiss at the end had me like whaaat the duck?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 134
Still bothers me how it's Fresh 'n Up Friday. It reads like Fresh and Up. Should be Fresh'un Up. Or even just use the actual word freshen? Did nobody proof read this tripe?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Is anyone able to lift that “do it like before” video off of her stories? For future use, just in case it can help her downfall! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am so behind on these threads, I've been AWOL for a few weeks. My dad has just come out of hospital after beating Covid-19 👏 but in the weeks he was in hospital I couldn't bare to watch her stories as she is so far from bleeping reality and what is actually going on in the world. Anyway.. just watching her stories from last night and I am horrified at the absolute shitshow video "clapping" for the NHS. I have never seen such a narcy pair of twats in all my life :sick:. Don't get me wrong I've seen my friends recording their neighbours in their street showing support but the difference here is she SET UP HER CAMERA to record HERSELF, making it about her, saying "do it like you done before ". Totally FAKE and no actual meaning behind it just to make herself look good. Oh my life, I am so angry:mad:. And that bleeping kiss at the end had me like whaaat the duck?
So good to hear your dad is on the mend after having Covid19. I bet you are extremely relieved? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm really starting to worry about her connection with Ronnie. Why does she want him to stay that size forever. As a mum I was always excited when they did new things, became a little bit more independent, started to grow so I could see what type of wee person then where turning into. I loved all the stages of development. I worry as to why he's still on pureed pouches and powdered baby porridge is this why he has no teeth because he's not eating hard things to break his gums. Still in a lie down pram and not a buggy He's almost a year and I'm starting to think she's actually hindering his development

Reactions: 75
That neck is disgusting and she clearly does this because she thinks it looks attractive. Also them earrings, bigger the hoop, bigger the hoe!
omg my favourite saying!! Bigger the hoop bigger the HOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm really starting to worry about her connection with Ronnie. Why does she want him to stay that size forever. As a mum I was always excited when they did new things, became a little bit more independent, started to grow so I could see what type of wee person then where turning into. I loved all the stages of development. I worry as to why he's still on pureed pouches and powdered baby porridge is this why he has no teeth because he's not eating hard things to break his gums. Still in a lie down pram and not a buggy He's almost a year and I'm starting to think she's actually hindering his development
She wants him to be a dolly. I really do think she has mental health issues that need addressing. If she were anyone else social services would be involved by now as there is clearly something amiss in that house

Reactions: 57
So good to hear your dad is on the mend after having Covid19. I bet you are extremely relieved? Xxx
Thanks so much. I'm extremely relieved it was 3 weeks of hell, there was times we thought he was not going to make it. Absolute miracle that he is still here and it's all thanks to the amazing NHS staff who went above and beyond for not just him but for our family. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Because babies are sweet and cute and innocent like getting a puppy. Make great Instagram photos. Novelty soon wears off for some people. Plus the real hard work starts when they reach that toddler/6 month pup stage when they start wrecking your house and you have to have eyes in the back of your head to check they are not eating something they shouldn’t or trying to kill themselves. I remember for my little boy one day I just packed away all my trinkets and had actual puppy panels ( used to own house rabbits ) fencing off my tv. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bet as soon as that picture was taken the claw swooped in to get it off of him before he could make any further mess. Probably with a firm “NO!”
100% but I wait for a boomerang of him being allowed an actual taste of the food to show she doesn’t just let him hold it 😆

Here we are guiding her one step at a time baby steps. Virtual babysitting for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.