Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s bleeping asked you about your wallpaper at 9.30pm on a Saturday you stupid woman?! Get yourself to bed and have a day off tomorrow you turd

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The kid has got no stimulation at all. The whole bloody house is 50 shades of grey. Even his toys and bedroom are grey. Boringhell. No wonder he gazes straight past her, she blends into the surroundings so much he probably can’t even see that she is there. And those frigging words, I swear he is going to be bullied at school calling his mates handsnommmmessss. At least with Stacey Solomon’s kid he has tons of toys, interaction with the older kids and you can tell she plays with him and he is constantly laughing and smiling. Ronnie is just another household accessory to look nice in the corner next to her battery operated candles. Feel sorry for him, we never see him at play groups or having other kids around for mommy days. She spends more time tucking in a bloody dog into his own human bed, in his own bedroom, than she shows of getting her actual son to bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
As someone who doesn't have children I don't understand what you mean by the legs flapping about being hard to watch?
Don’t worry, as someone who has 2 (nearly 3 and 10) I’ve just watched the video and don’t have a clue either 🤷🏻‍♀️
i will continue to say the kid is completely under stimulated though 😞 after I commented about the painting earlier on I went and showed it to hubby and said what do you think about this painting going on here and he practically quoted me ‘how do they no let the bairn get dirty, give him a tattie to stick in the paint and make mess?’

Reactions: 20
I keep thinking about that poor baby and his painting. Painting at that age should be a sensory experience - getting his hands in there, making a mess. Enjoying putting his hands on paper and realising that the colours stay.. but instead the poor kid got a measly portion of paint under some bleeping clingfilm while his narcissistic parents took over to show the world what wonderful attentive parents they are.
duck me. What’s wrong with them?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s funny after someone mentioned about not doing any finger painting with baby there she is doing it with clingiflm over the paper... also he’s in trousers

Reactions: 18
Had to join because I've been so concerned by her Insta stories - I really do feel so terrible for Ronnie. I fully believe that what we see is pretty much what he gets and don't believe for a second that there's any more work being done to aid his development other than what she's shown on her stories. If she had been doing any more activities with him there's no doubt in my mind that she'd be on her story showing them off.

There's no encouragement for him to babble, make any meaningful movements, use motor skills, recognise pattern and colour (not that any really exists in that house), play, finger feed... nothing! When I saw the clip of him 'painting' I felt devastated for him. I found the 'painting' clip and the footage of him sitting with the laundry and his feet/ankles flapping really difficult and quite upsetting to watch. She certainly isn't a natural with parenting, but since she's in such a privileged position with all her money, working from home etc, she's had so much time to develop him, but it's very clear (even physically from the back of his head) that he's been spending just about all day lying on his back.

I'm not Sophie's biggest fan by any means but I've felt really sad at the video footage of Ronnie over the last few days :(
I agree with you, I used to say it was uncomfortable to watch before but now it’s even more so.
I think it’s safe to say they have too many yes men around them (ma barker and co) everyone must be saying ignore the nasty trolls he’s fine and she just believes it. We can’t be imagining it, too many of us saying the same thing.
I think she’s oblivious that there’s something wrong...she would never upload what she’s uploading if she was aware. Where’s her sister in all this?!
It might sound dramatic but i think Ronnie is very emotionally neglected. Cuddling him when he’s sleeping etc it’s all for her benefit not his.
Sorry I’ve gone off on one but I’m finding it really upsetting now, I normally take everything with a pinch of salt but even down to his overly full nappy... what the hell are they doing that it can’t be changed.
I better just shut up or I won’t stop.

Some mentioned social services earlier and I’m sorry but I agree, I know kids who’ve been involved for less.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The kid has got no stimulation at all. The whole bloody house is 50 shades of grey. Even his toys and bedroom are grey. Boringhell. No wonder he gazes straight past her, she blends into the surroundings so much he probably can’t even see that she is there. And those frigging words, I swear he is going to be bullied at school calling his mates handsnommmmessss. At least with Stacey Solomon’s kid he has tons of toys, interaction with the older kids and you can tell she plays with him and he is constantly laughing and smiling. Ronnie is just another household accessory to look nice in the corner next to her battery operated candles. Feel sorry for him, we never see him at play groups or having other kids around for mommy days. She spends more time tucking in a bloody dog into his own human bed, in his own bedroom, than she shows of getting her actual son to bed.
You always see Stacey down on the ground playing with rex, chasing him, out on walks with him etc I'm not her biggest fan but she's a bloody good mum to those 3 boys

Reactions: 37
I used to think well we don’t see every part of her day blah blah but honestly the woman can post up to 60 stories in 24 hours. She’s shown everything from a picture of her giving birth to him in the bath, nappy changes, his outfit for the day, every single meal, the daily bleeping tuft update. I now don’t believe she’s put any effort into helping him develop and grow.

She’s also never shown any “real” bits. Like I said she documents everything else. Never spoken about him throwing up in the early days (I know not all do and if yours didn’t / doesn’t well duck YOU AND PAY FOR MY COUCH CLEAN 🤣🤣🤣), never said anything about sleepless nights, fussy days, days where she feels like it’s all too much, days where she tried to leave the house and it took two hours just to get their tit ready. She needs everything to be Insta perfect I agree and now through what I think is her own doing he’s not the Insta perfect baby for his age so it’s this constant on the defence.

I also agree she wants to keep him tiny forever. I mean we all probably have had an element of that if you’ve got kids or are close to kids in your life. Mine is 5 weeks and love watching her change every day but I would love an hour of her only being an hour old again because that’s magical! However the lying flat in the pram, almost 24/7 in baby grows, still being in the bedside crib in her room, always cradling him like he’s a week old. It’s weird. Of course some of that when other people do it there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s fine if you can’t be bothered with the hassle of throwing them into a full outfit or you feel more secure with them still in your room. It’s because it’s her though. The weirdest human alive. That’s why I’m rambling she’s just so bleeping strange I can’t even articulate some of the things about her that I think are so off. I think there’s something wrong with her but not even like a diagnosed thing or whatever I just think she is 100% not right. She’s a one of a kind weirdo.
The cradling thing is really weird! He must be a terrible sleeper if he needs holding that much. Why doesn’t she ever talk about how hard having a baby is? You wouldn’t even think he cries!

AMEN.

I used to really like her but it was when she didn’t post the honest side to being a mum I went completely off her and she lost me. It was when my baby was up all night long and she used to brag about Ronnie sleeping all night I was like nah, duck her now.

I was sat cleaning up baby sick with you don’t you worry 😂😂
Baby sick on the sleepyhead was the worst! Waiting for the tumble dryer at 2:30am was a particularly low point!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I agree with you, I used to say it was uncomfortable to watch before but now it’s even more so.
I think it’s safe to say they have too many yes men around them (ma barker and co) everyone must be saying ignore the nasty trolls he’s fine and she just believes it. We can’t be imagining it, too many of us saying the same thing.
I think she’s oblivious that there’s something wrong...she would never upload what she’s uploading if she was aware. Where’s her sister in all this?!
It might sound dramatic but i think Ronnie is very emotionally neglected. Cuddling him when he’s sleeping etc it’s all for her benefit not his.
Sorry I’ve gone off on one but I’m finding it really upsetting now, I normally take everything with a pinch of salt but even down to his overly full nappy... what the hell are they doing that it can’t be changed.
I better just shut up or I won’t stop.

Some mentioned social services earlier and I’m sorry but I agree, I know kids who’ve been involved for less.
100% agree with you. Can't add anything else except I'm really sad for that little boy! :cry:

Reactions: 14
Her nachos look so boring, at least make a decent sauce rather than pouring a bottle of sweet chilli over them.
Saying that I made nachos last night too but I personally think mine were far better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.