Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I know I’m overtired and getting hysterical but when she was doing those baskets I really wanted her to say “condoms, lube, vibrator....” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh geez I’m cracking myself up here!!
“I always use biodegradeable wipes for the butt plugs, the anal beads go in with some Milton”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

She’s definitely been on Tattle this morning 😂 someone commented about Ronnie never being in clothes other than baby grows and what was he in this morning? Trousers tighter than a nuns cunt and a vest top.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Thought I’d call my cat “Handsnomes Mans” for a laugh. Went as expected. I felt like a right cunt, and the cat looked like it is now planning on running away

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pingu13

Who called that she would 'find' something in the garage that she had ordered ages ago? You just got a bingo xx

• Haha
Reactions: 50

AC55

VIP Member
I am so behind on these threads, I've been AWOL for a few weeks. My dad has just come out of hospital after beating Covid-19 👏 but in the weeks he was in hospital I couldn't bare to watch her stories as she is so far from fucking reality and what is actually going on in the world. Anyway.. just watching her stories from last night and I am horrified at the absolute shitshow video "clapping" for the NHS. I have never seen such a narcy pair of twats in all my life :sick:. Don't get me wrong I've seen my friends recording their neighbours in their street showing support but the difference here is she SET UP HER CAMERA to record HERSELF, making it about her, saying "do it like you done before ". Totally FAKE and no actual meaning behind it just to make herself look good. Oh my life, I am so angry:mad:. And that fucking kiss at the end had me like whaaat the fuck?
So good to hear your dad is on the mend after having Covid19. I bet you are extremely relieved? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Am a little late to the party on this one but the oooo I wish he would stay this size forever this womens off her nut I used to look after my nephew quite a lot when he was a baby his mum had some issues and his dad was working 7 days a week so I become his main career for a while loved every second of it. and when he was Ronnies age he would torment me in his Walker daily 🤣 the bangs to the back of my legs whilst making him food. the sofa surfing the pulling at my poor poor hair getting soaked at bathtime the times we would go shopping and he wood insist on holding the bread or snacking on bread sticks to keep him happy whilst I paid for the shopping it was the best 9 weeks of my life and to watch him grown and learn to talk and trying to walk I wouldnt change a moment of it. His 20 years old now and to see him grow up in a beautiful young man has been amazing

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I know I’m overtired and getting hysterical but when she was doing those baskets I really wanted her to say “condoms, lube, vibrator....” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh geez I’m cracking myself up here!!

• Haha
  • Heart

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
That shitty notebook needs shoving up her arse sideways, why the fuck do people buy such crap? the dog begging next to Ronnie is getting on my tits, put him outside or in another room altogether! Everything she does is fake, her own child can’t even enjoy food because it’s all for show! Get the bloody camera out of his face for one day, I feel utter rage this morning, clapping for the NHS was staged yet again 😡 they remind me of the Wayne & Waynetta sketch where they come into some money but are still lazy slobs, teach your child things, go for a walk, help the local community do something FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

AC55

VIP Member
A lot of you ask me about my lounge wall paper? Fuck off!
A lot of us talk about how much Ronnie is need of some professional help because he's showing signs of developmental delay but if you're happy ignoring that Sophie and you're happy to make up stories about your wall paper, crack the fuck on!
YOUR SON NEEDS YOU TO BE HIS PARENT AND ADVOCATE NOT A FUCKING WALLPAPER SALES WOMAN!😠😠

• Haha
  • Heart

SithLord

Good grief, how is she "crying" over the tuft of hair again? She fucking loves that tuft more than the poor child it's attached to.

Pull yourself together you fucking dork.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sophie honestly sits down on the couch like “Right all toilets cleaned, cushions chopped, everything polished, Mug Shots eaten, praying mantis neck talced now what to do for content ?”

“OH MY GOD IS IT NORMAL TO LOVE YOUR CHILD GUYS. OH MY GOD TUFT. OH MY GOD CRYING”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ranty McRantington

Soooo, now I'm no longer a Tattle virgin, I need to say something.

You'll probably end up with a ton of comments from me, I get severe cases of verbal diarrhea when I hate someone. I also don't use the word hate lightly. I literally have 3 people on my hate list, my stepfather, a TA at my son's school and this daft bint!

Anyway, I digress. So it's blatantly obvious that she reads Tattle like a 'How to live my life instruction manual' however then refers to us as trolls. How can she not see that soooo many people are so genuinely concerned about Ronnie's development? When so many people share the same concern, surely she should get the hint, like a punch in the face!? Most of the time people aren't being nasty either, it's sincere advice and worry. If I was her I would be thanking everyone for caring so much and making me aware. Then again Im not so self obsessed that I wouldn't notice my child wasn't thriving like other children.

I would also be mortified that my baby didn't look at me with complete and utter love.

Sorry if I've totally missed the point in this place but she really does baffle me! It's like she's a different species. Like an alien from Men in Black with human-ish skin over the top! 👽👽

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That’s the cleanest painting I’ve ever seen 👀

when my daughter paints she has to get in the bath afterwards because she ends up covered head to toe in paint 🤣
Same, my boy painted today, totally naked and had a bath as soon as he was finished
20200404_162441.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Oh my god guuyyzzz guess what I've just got through as an ebayer! It's my VIP tattle status! I just love it guys, just love it. I have to mark this as an ad because I didnt pay for it but I'm not being paid to post this, I did all these posts myself! I just love it guyzz

• Haha
  • Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Mrs hinch do you think we’re all dumb? More solar lights in the garage? Pull the other one.

291DA16E-747F-465B-9F93-6E0FC9E3DF56.jpeg

Never have I ever seen a dog looking this suicidal. I can’t believe he never gets walked spaniels especially need a good long run.

• Haha
  • Sad

Sloppy mess

I honestly don’t know how they can go to bed at night and sleep without a conscious, making money from the people who need it more than them, then get up in the morning and brag all day about themselves and their so called perfect life which I very much doubt it is. What they did last night was disrespectful to the nhs and front line workers and a humiliation to themselves, who didn’t feel embarrassed watching it !! Eveyone else is outside their front door clapping with a lump in their throat feeling emotional while verucca is outside her back door with a tongue down her throat. Two young mums leaving 3 children each have gone because they were selfless beings. You Pair on the other hand are Selfish laughing all the way to the bank. Give something back for once, not a outside kitchen or second hand cleaning products to friends and family. Take a long hard look at yourselves, you are vile. Prove us wrong

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45