Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Mrs Hinch is the elusive H in Line of Duty and it's all part of the masterplan for her stab at world domination
Oh please nooooo LOD is my fave programme ever and the thought of her being in it is almost as bad as Hastings being H! 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Possibly😂 I just saw paul pine being sprayed liberally and minkeh coming out!😤

I adore Christmas. I hope to hell she doesn't stay around to spoil it!
I hope she doesn't either but that's just some of the items being flogged under her trademark would be. It doesn't stop there! There will also be "budget" eyelashes and shadow palettes with the quality you would expect out of a kids Frozen make up set from the poundshop, a budget line of synthetic hair pieces, a grey Minky line where all the mops and sponges are released grey as "limited edition" Hinch, possibly even overpriced "Hinch your tree" decoration packs in grey and white with her fake smirk all over all the packaging again in pound shop quality but sold for much more! Oh and god forbid a crappy "celeb" perfume. She was only testing the waters last year and still clearly has a massive mindless fan base. Ì think the only ones to have woken up were the ones in a bit of a temporarily bad place who were otherwise generally quite intelligent.

• Heart
  • Sad
If she actually wiped her microwave with a damp cloth after every use and left the door open for a few hours after using she wouldn't need to use this tit.

I very rarely have to wipe mess from my microwave, it never smells and is free from the usual rust as I don't close the door on the steam, it's not rocket science!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn't either but that's just some of the items being flogged under her trademark would be. It doesn't stop there! There will also be "budget" eyelashes and shadow palettes with the quality you would expect out of a kids Frozen make up set from the poundshop, a budget line of synthetic hair pieces, a grey Minky line where all the mops and sponges are released grey as "limited edition" Hinch, possibly even overpriced "Hinch your tree" decoration packs in grey and white with her fake smirk all over all the packaging again in pound shop quality but sold for much more! She was only testing the waters last year and still clearly has a massive mindless fan base. Ì think the only ones to have woken up were the ones in a bit of a temporarily bad place who were otherwise generally quite intelligent.
I hope you're wrong...but I doubt you're. I will be gutted if I see tree decs with her name!! I go to independant shops for mine. I doubt they'll stock any of her tit. This really pisses me off!

Reactions: 6
I bet Mrs Hinch is the elusive H in Line of Duty and it's all part of the masterplan for her stab at world domination
And don’t forget she has the right to be questioned by an officer one rank higher than herself.. not some beneath her Tattler!! 🤫🧐🤭

• Haha
Testing the waters for Christmas when Superdrug release her trashy "Hinch yourself happy" lavender scent bath and body sets complete with a grey body pouffe and/or a miniscule useless basket to store it all in.

The posher stores will be selling the book again with the then grey release "limited edition" minky. And places like Morrisons will probably have candles and a silly Christmas cleaning kit featuring her £80 embroided tea towels from the year before, a useless nacho plate and maybe even a hideous quick and easy recipe book featuring Doritos with sauce and that foul egg wrap thing.

Ì think its safe to say she would have packed in the sewing by then.
Lets not forget that minky will have clothes again in time for the mink on the sink season. Oh and christmas will be rebranded hinchmas :rolleyes::cautious:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually think she is starting to get a bit bored of the whole cleaning lark. It seems like an effort and that she is only doing it, because she feels she has too! It’s also nothing new! Why can’t she just quietly do one?

Reactions: 9
Lets not forget that minky will have clothes again in time for the mink on the sink season. Oh and christmas will be rebranded hinchmas :rolleyes::cautious:
I found grown women squealing about dressing their sponges up and doing "mink on the sink" REALLY REALLY bizarre last year. It certainly werent for the kids either!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I found grown women squealing about dressing their sponges up and doing "mink on the sink" REALLY REALLY bizarre last year. It certainly werent for the kids either!
If I see any of this tit going on I will delete my insta..or delete anyone capable of such bollocks! 😭

Reactions: 10
i was actually fuming with it tbh in our house we do elf on the shelf for our kids and it actually felt like she was taking the piss

Reactions: 5
I actually think she is starting to get a bit bored of the whole cleaning lark. It seems like an effort and that she is only doing it, because she feels she has too! It’s also nothing new! Why can’t she just quietly do one?
I have got this vibe for a while too and I don't disbelieve it.

She's satisfied her target with all the vulnerable and low income with her budget shop cleaning shite. Now she has done that she's branching into "non-gardening" with plastic plants and bath and beauty products. Does anyone REALLY think she was naming her cloths herself or just to reach out to the vulnerable who wanted a cheery face?

Reactions: 6
Stop! You Guys!!!
I really must Crack on, got nothing ticked off my spritz up Sunday list yet!!!

• Haha
Her taking the minkeh to the Maldives was all sorts of weird

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Google "fake plant garden extreme cheapskate" and watch her.. It's Hinch's garden 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.