Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nikkijj

No pics? Why? Is it because she’s not being paid per pic
She can't actually stop people taking pics in a public place, I checked with a few elderly gents in a morrisons cafe. Apparently its fine to take photos or film without asking permission and then post the footage on social media - who knew?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
A

ADBlocker

Guys, I really need help. I’m so worried and embarrassed. I cannot tell the difference between a book and a jealous person.

Any advice appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Nikkijj

Has anyone noticed the brand new Range Rover??!! Was also featured in her car cleaning highlight 😂😂😂 its the latest model lol
Ah that explains zoe_zoflora's comments on her stories. That lady is hilarious and worth a follow. She's like an antidote to the nausea that can come on after too much hinch. It's like she's the lemsip when Hinch feels like the flu, or perhaps I mean the immodium to Hinchs major dose of diarrhoea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Paid event? Tickets? What have I missed I thought book signings u just showed up and queued to meet the person 🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember, quite a few years ago now Jacqueline Wilson did a signing in our local Waterstones for the younguns. There were little girls queueing, with books they already owned, so JW would sign them. And she did, with a personal dedication. No extra money for the honour at all. The kids were queueing round the block for her. But she is a proper author and well respected, Hinch is just a money grubbing twat, it's undignified & frankly horrible. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 43

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Jamie is so grubby & creepy looking, he has the look of a pervert about him. I'm not saying he is one, but if it came out that he is one then I wouldn't be surprised
Ok, now I am all for criticising them but I think this is too far. This is how terrible rumours start and it will all come back to tattle. I don't think this comment is acceptable.

Reactions: 39
I'm trying to get a publishing deal for my new novel, here's the scenario.

Young girl aspires to be an Essex Chav, due to being overweight has a gastric band fitted and looses a fair bit of weight. Meets an older married man at work and now glammed up embarks on an affair. Once outed one has to leave. He's on a better salary so she goes and does a college course on hairdressing.
Soon realised this is not going to make enough money so starts researching alternatives.
Tries reality TV but rejected.
Decides to try the Instagram route by creating a new persona after her own reasearch identifies a gap in the insta market and thinks hit upon a winning formula . Contacts an agency with proven record of promoting "insta famous celebs" who make huge sums by stealth selling.
Although initially rejected she finds there is way to boost followers, it will cost but she considers it a worthwhile investment.
The agency now think she's viable and put the marketing wheels in motion. TV appearances, magazine articles, negotiate lucrative deals with companies desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Finally a book deal is rushed through, ghost written of course, needs to be published asap while popularity still riding high, they know this type of celeb has a short shelf life.
She has amassed a huge following (think I may even call it an army?) a high percentage could be described as deciples, who reach out to her in despair, this was not in the plan, and as there is no profit to be made here she chooses to ignore and remove these "friends"

Meanwhile my "heroine" is becoming mentally unstable due to the pressure and the cracks start to show. Ironically she truly now has the anxiety issues she previously fabricated for her target audience. She is now 6 months pregnant so unable to return to her historic substance abuse, she is unable to control her eating disorder and lack of sleep result in strange on behaviours and messages.
A growing community, I'm calling it Tittle, are exposing the truth behind the hype. She starts to panic, will her real past sunami over the media?
She looks for a way out.....

To be continued (but not for much longer)

Apologies for any spelling errors, hopefully my publisher will sort those.

Of course any similarity to persons dead or alive is purely coincidental.

• Haha
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I was exactly the same! Completely and utterly dependent on her and everything she did, now I’ve stopped ‘hinching’ my mental health has been a lot better. It shows what an impact trying to keep up with her lifestyle and trying to befriend her with no response back actually had. I fear that when the truth is completely out there that many women are going to crash to the floor with their mental health and it’s awful
I helped a girl get over the hinch, and yes you are right the crash was awful but now it's been a few weeks and she's so happy and over it!

Basically a girl on instagram last Nov/Dec got sucked into it and bought a tray of zoflora, various cleaning shite, she's skint so she got small amounts. None of the cleaning pads, just 1 dishmatic, 1 toilet duck from pound shop, 1 pink stuff, that kind of thing. She told me after she felt like crap she couldn't get the real cloths and instead had to get cheap ones from B&M. And she tagged mrs hinch in her 'hauls' gushing and saying she was a convert, who liked the pics. I think she said she even commented on one telling her to keep it up. So then this girl was watching her all the time and copying her and buying her stuff. She messaged me over a flower thing I was doing. We got chatting and she admitted she felt down because no matter how many hours she cleans, her home is basic and not like the hinch's, so she's never satisfied. I caught her in a down moment, so i shared with her my opinion, how there's more to life than cleaning every day, especially cleaning already clean things, how it helps the environment to step back a bit and you can get away with natural products. That time you save can be put into learning something new, a hobby, an interest, a book etc It only takes 30 mins per day to be an expert by a year! She said she had tons of desires for hobbies and interests but can never find the time. So she decided instead of cleaning like a nutter for 30 mins whenever she could fit it in, instead aknowledge her clean house and learn something fun instead. Mrs Hinch could do with that, she's woefully ignorant. Even on ASA rules!

But she was still addicted to the hinch, and messaged her once a day or so. She said at first mrs hinch didn't read them. One day during a spiralling day she messaged mrs hinch begging her to reply and a crying emoji. She replied saying she wasn't good at social media. My friend replied saying she was doing great, and thanks for the reply. After that, mrs hinch would read her notes, which she said she spent all day figuring out what to say and changing and editing the words to make it interesting and more likely to receive a reply :( and never once did she reply but she did read them. Then she saw mrs hinch had been replying to other people, and she was heartbroken. She had written a deeply personal message and thanking the hinch for helping her deal with her anxiety. She didn't get a reply and after being so open and honest she felt so hurt, esp as the message was read.

Shortly after she logged in and mrs hinch had disappeared. so she asked in the fb group but people could see her. She found the link and she's blocked!

Let's just say it took her a while to get over the hurt. I felt so bad for her. She said she felt like she lost her world. She kicked herself for writing 'something wrong' and wondered what it was. I had to reassure her that I was blocked twice for nothing i didnt even message her lmao

Now like I said she's fine, she's eating better, not cleaning unless it needs it, and has 5 or 6 interests and hobbies on the go. But for a while it was rough, she said she felt like she had lost her anchor. I told her she never had an anchor, it was simply her focusing on something that gave her pleasure, and you can do that with anything.

I hope all Hinchers find peace after the hinch. It will be the best thing that ever happened to them, to let go and find new healthy interests and hobbies. But I'm scared for a lot of them, as I've seen how rough it was for the girl. It was as though a good boyfriend had left her! Tough. Also, they go through a stage of revenge, which thankfully this girl sailed through, it did her enough good to just complain about her on a fb group (for which she was blocked, just for sharing her story) But I wouldn't like to be the Hinch when some of them go through that stage lol! A lot of these people don't have any support or guidance to see straight when their judgement is clouded. She should think very carefully about the way she treats people, because karma has a way of teaching that lesson, and she doesn't seem to have learnt to treat people as you would like to be treated.

I was thinking this morning I'd have liked to have seen the process of the book, as she clearly has had a lot of input. Obviously she didn't sit and write it and that's fine, none of us would expect that, but the process itself would've been really interesting and I feel she'd have and retain more fans if she was that bit more transparent, you know? She could educate but it's all hidden away and kept secret and lies and maximum profits.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

nineteenninety3

Feminism is a bit like hinching. If you don't support it, then you must be an idiot. I believe in freedom of choice, equal pay, equal opportunities etc. Feminists look down at SAHMs... I don't. Their choice.

Please, do not call me mate. Ever.
Hi, stay at home mum here. Feminism does not look down on stay at home mums, feminism is the idea that women should be allowed to work if they want to, and to be paid equal to men if they do work. It's my choice to stay at home. I have never heard of any real feminist looking down on stay at home mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
J

JAM

For my book review on Amazon

I put that the information she gave on her career in sales differed substantially in the book to what it states on her LinkedIn.

That she listed the entire contents of her rooms in the book to enable others to purchase the same but she failed to state that she got most of the items for free!

That she stated in the book that she 'loves a barg' - gave lists and told us about buying bargains, yet listed 2 pages of expensive make-up-must-haves costing hundreds of pounds - many of which she again is given for free!

On one page Jamie is hoovering and two pages on he's taking her for their first date as the book flits about from one thing to another with no continuity!

She claims in one chapter that prior to her reaching 1 Million followers she gained 61,000 followers in one day which is to me seems impossible and implausible.

We're told about her issues with her weight and food and then we're told that when she reached 1 Million followers she celebrated with her friend Trace "with a greasy take-away, eating cheesy spuds, burgers, pizzas and kebabs."
They even "popped to the shop for a cake."
Then we're told she was in Hospital for a blood clot in her leg and "was a little bit underweight from being ill (also when I'm nervous the weight drops off") which then adds to my confusion about her having anxiety at school as she said that was a difficult time as she was larger... so sometimes she's anxious and eats and sometimes she's anxious and the weight drops off?... which one is it?

She claims she lost 8 stone but doesn't say how long it took her to lose all this weight.
She also doesn't say how heavy she was?
There are no images of her being this weight apart from a head shot which she shared for the 10 year challenge.
She says that a gastric band she had fitted in 2013 slipped, so was all the weight lost before the slip?
I was confused but I'm even more confused after reading the book.

She says that she didn't know what an influencer was until Gleam asked to sign her - yeah right!

In one chapter she tells us she doesn't drink and in another she's puking up over her bedroom carpet.

We're told that at age 21 she hadn't been on a train or tube alone yet her LinkedIn says different - unless her mum travelled to work with her!

She claims to come from a small village - google Maldon!

I said the above and more and my review was approved last night.
This morning it was gone so I've been in touch with Amazon and I've asked for it to be put back.
I've said that they approved it so it should remain and if it doesn't remain then they can come and pick their book back up and refund the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Wow, a lot are very envious of Mrs Hinch if you was in her position wouldn’t you make money out of it I certainly would! She’s raking it in now & good on her!!
Oh dear the old jealousy thing lol. How about try reading the threads and find out what the issues are.

I could never be jealous of her. Not for one second. She has to live with what she's done. And if she ever educates herself, if she ever reads how sick people and pets and babies have got through her, well, good luck to her!

I'm really happy with my decisions in life. I use green products to clean my home, which doesn't affect me, pets, kids or the environment. I'm super proud of myself for that! I eat really healthy, I'm vegan for health reasons, and I love it and preparing my meals with fresh from scratch every day!

When I see Mrs Hinch and how she's influencing people to go back 50 years, including all these bloody plastics they are using up and fighting the Blue Planet movement, all I feel is sad.

Her fans aren't the brightest tools in the box, especially just repeating that old chestnut like stuck records 😂 Don't let the door bang you on the way out :)

Reactions: 34
This cracked me up and just proves that 1, she is thick as pig shit and 2, she obviously doesn't watch Hinch. Chloe Ferry on snapchat opened her gifted hinch ghost written fable, along with febreeze, pledge duster and minky, she said 'eeh what's this, dunno wtf that is, what am I meant to do with this' if she watched Hinch then she'd know. As fake as Hinch.

If you go back on Hinch's account to the first few photo's she posted on her grid you'll see a couple of her bathroom, zoom in on the tap, filthy, goes to show we are all right and it's all for show, she clearly didn't clean her sinks (basin's) daily back then!

Every post she does is scripted by Gleam, Jamie is in on it too, he isn't just the dumb essex husband she makes him out to be. They are both good at playing the dumb essex morons, but they know what they're doing in their manipulation. I wish their 'fans' would wake up and see them for what they really are.

She blocked me for telling her a dove wouldn't fit in her bird hut and that the bird hut needs to be amongst some bushes if she wants small birds to use it.

She calls people trolls when she is in fact one of the biggest trolls on insta, in looks aswell as what she says!!

With all the dough she's coining in, I wish she'd spend a bit on a her poor dog, he desperately needs a haircut.

I know her address if you want it too, it didn't take much finding, good old google.

And don't get me started on her non existent anxiety, just watching her on This Morning shows me she doesn't have it. I have severe anxiety to the point I'm drenched in sweat when I so much as go to a shop, the doctors, etc...I often don't leave the house for 2+ weeks, I will only speak to my daughter on the phone, I rarely see friends, it takes me days/weeks to respond to friends messages. It's taken me weeks of reading all your posts on here to find the courage to post myself.

Anyone else noticed 'the field' she goes on about, funny she says it's the same field whether she's in a car or on the train???

She is so full of shit (probably from the syrup chicken) that it spills out of her mouth, hmm that's maybe why her house needs so many air fresheners and chemicals...naa it's because she and Jamie are heavy smokers.

I've also questioned her several times asking why she uses so many chemicals, single use plastics and products either tested on or harmful to animals, I know why, but she has never once acknowledged or responded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What is morally wrong about the account for those not in the know, briefly:

. Created a fake persona / Story that is highly relatable and entertaining to a certain demographic in order to sell products on mass. Likely brought about by a team of highly skilled marketers.

. Used psychologically proven grooming tactics to make people feel special and befriended and understood. This causes attachment, co-dependency and compliance - ideal state for selling shite too. Again, probably the effort of a highly skilled team from the beginning.

. The book is a rehash of freely available information and leaves out a significant chunk that doesn't fit the narrative that has been carefully crafted. No care was taken about giving genuine value.

If you wanted to study an excellent example of successful selling, you'd learn more from this account than any marketing degree.

Why is it so wrong? Don't people get influenced all the time by marketing? They do, but this kind of physiological selling has the potential to cause great harm. It facilitates and exacerbates mental illness. It plays to the basic need to want to belong. It makes people do things they wouldn't normally consider like getting into debt, forming unrealistic attachments to fake personas, taking part in attacking those who aren't part of the 'army' and other obsessive behaviours.

Having said this, I think what started out like any other business adventure aimed at making a bit of Instagram cash has quickly escalated and overwhelmed. When I saw some of the stories of people getting hurt and the vulnerable people at the signing I thought this has gone way further than they could have possibly known. And for that, I think eventually they will find a way to quietly disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sawyerbean

I'm quite concerned for other new mums when Hinch has her baby, she is going to sell a false lifestyle of the perfect house, perfect baby with all the top of the range gadgets, clothes etc, if she continues to pre record her cleaning stories and post them daily, new mums feeling low, possibly battling post natal depression are going to feel awful watching her stories when they realise they can't live the same lifestyle, those days when your baby is crying and the house is a shit hole, you're covered in sick and tired, watching hinch who appears to have it all will be damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Summary for anyone catching up that can't keep up with 13 threads over 50 pages each;

1. Account created in 2018 (fact) yet Gleam reporting it was a year earlier in 2017 (lie)

2. States she's just a normal hairdresser (half truth here). She actually left school at 16 and embarked on an extremely successful sales career for total jobs (fact) where she consistently ranked as the top 1-2 sales person (fact) and had a proven record of achieving targets in upselling, repeat business and cold calling (fact - all evidenced from her now deleted linked in profile). She met Jamie whilst working together in sales (fact, alluded to in her own book) then left pursue hairdressing (half truth)

3. Her hairdressing background was a training course in extensions (fact - evidenced by her instagram page still live). She still uses the extensions now and has pictured clients in her own home.

4. She consistently pushes products (facts - mostly in stories though, not often on the grid) and although has a known relationship with companies such as P&G, is not transparant (not labelling/tagging gifted products - examples are multiple from the smeg kettle, to chocolate bars to cleaning products).

5. Consistently adds swipe ups to ebay which earn her commission (fact), doesn't declare that these are affiliated links earning her money (fact) and often chooses more expensive versions (fact - the 99p box from poundland available for £10 on ebay)

6. Blocks fans who reach out to her in a vulnerable position (fact, Many examples of this the absolute worst being the mummy who reached out to her to say how she'd helped her with cleaning and motivation after losing her triplets in pregnancy. Instead of replying or ignoring, she actively blocked her and the lady went on to attempt suicide. She's a member of this group. Also blocked people who have gotten into debt and spiralled into further depression fuelled by her influence - fact)

• Wow
  • Angry

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Has this con woman never heard of natural alternatives, got involved in making her own cleaning products from basic ass ingredients, watched "Blue planet" or even attempted to make www.ecobricks.org/ (which save tonnes of plastic from reaching landfill).
View attachment 10525
Says she recycles and she doesn't even separate her bins! When Jamie emptied the bin so she could show off the ebay swipe up link for the bin bag holder, we could hear glass bottles banging together. He then realised and said smth like oh what's that and she glossed over it.

I have neighbours who don't recycle, they put the plastic, tin, cardboard and food bits all in the same bin and have for years. They say they don't have time. I bet the Hinch is the same. She also used up two bags in two days lol.

Today she's come across as really bitter and childish, and if that's what new fans saw this morning I wouldn't be surprised if they swiftly unfollowed her.

Just imagine a ton of people seeing a coy, anxiety discussing bubbly blonde on this morning, then checking her out for cleaning tips and getting her self indulgent bitching as an old lady, cacking over nothing, give up with that then check out her saved stories only to find her rubbing lenor clothing conditioner on her door and stuffing tumble dryer sheets in her fake plants & pillows! haha I can just see them looking perplexed then checking out her 'cooking' skills instead! What a treat they are in for! A whole bottle of blue dragon sauce you say? Haha!

Seriously anyone with half a brain cell can see she's a charlatan with just with a glance. She incriminates herself with every story.

Never mind what your Hinchers are doing Mrs Hinch, YOU are the problem. So how about you start by sorting your bins and recycling at home before attempting to waggle your finger at anyone else!! Cheek of it! Most of us have been recycling for years and years!

Watch her now do a story about recycling her bins and how she always does it. That's why I hate this thread is public, she always covers her back with fake evidence. I've lost count the amount of times she's done that. If she's not trawling other users then stealing their ideas, she's reading here and coming up with content that makes us look like liars and her an angel. She bloody stinks!

Last edited: