Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to get a publishing deal for my new novel, here's the scenario.

Young girl aspires to be an Essex Chav, due to being overweight has a gastric band fitted and looses a fair bit of weight. Meets an older married man at work and now glammed up embarks on an affair. Once outed one has to leave. He's on a better salary so she goes and does a college course on hairdressing.
Soon realised this is not going to make enough money so starts researching alternatives.
Tries reality TV but rejected.
Decides to try the Instagram route by creating a new persona after her own reasearch identifies a gap in the insta market and thinks hit upon a winning formula . Contacts an agency with proven record of promoting "insta famous celebs" who make huge sums by stealth selling.
Although initially rejected she finds there is way to boost followers, it will cost but she considers it a worthwhile investment.
The agency now think she's viable and put the marketing wheels in motion. TV appearances, magazine articles, negotiate lucrative deals with companies desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Finally a book deal is rushed through, ghost written of course, needs to be published asap while popularity still riding high, they know this type of celeb has a short shelf life.
She has amassed a huge following (think I may even call it an army?) a high percentage could be described as deciples, who reach out to her in despair, this was not in the plan, and as there is no profit to be made here she chooses to ignore and remove these "friends"

Meanwhile my "heroine" is becoming mentally unstable due to the pressure and the cracks start to show. Ironically she truly now has the anxiety issues she previously fabricated for her target audience. She is now 6 months pregnant so unable to return to her historic substance abuse, she is unable to control her eating disorder and lack of sleep result in strange on behaviours and messages.
A growing community, I'm calling it Tittle, are exposing the truth behind the hype. She starts to panic, will her real past sunami over the media?
She looks for a way out.....

To be continued (but not for much longer)

Apologies for any spelling errors, hopefully my publisher will sort those.

Of course any similarity to persons dead or alive is purely coincidental.
I have noticed on her story last last night..she said I hope I’m not annoying you guys when I keep repeating myself..thanking you etc etc!!! Like they would say on Line of Duty we have a UCO in our midst!! She definitely has someone reading these threads/posts as we were talking about this yesterday and saying we should play a drinking game for how many times she repeats herself!!

I'm trying to get a publishing deal for my new novel, here's the scenario.

Young girl aspires to be an Essex Chav, due to being overweight has a gastric band fitted and looses a fair bit of weight. Meets an older married man at work and now glammed up embarks on an affair. Once outed one has to leave. He's on a better salary so she goes and does a college course on hairdressing.
Soon realised this is not going to make enough money so starts researching alternatives.
Tries reality TV but rejected.
Decides to try the Instagram route by creating a new persona after her own reasearch identifies a gap in the insta market and thinks hit upon a winning formula . Contacts an agency with proven record of promoting "insta famous celebs" who make huge sums by stealth selling.
Although initially rejected she finds there is way to boost followers, it will cost but she considers it a worthwhile investment.
The agency now think she's viable and put the marketing wheels in motion. TV appearances, magazine articles, negotiate lucrative deals with companies desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Finally a book deal is rushed through, ghost written of course, needs to be published asap while popularity still riding high, they know this type of celeb has a short shelf life.
She has amassed a huge following (think I may even call it an army?) a high percentage could be described as deciples, who reach out to her in despair, this was not in the plan, and as there is no profit to be made here she chooses to ignore and remove these "friends"

Meanwhile my "heroine" is becoming mentally unstable due to the pressure and the cracks start to show. Ironically she truly now has the anxiety issues she previously fabricated for her target audience. She is now 6 months pregnant so unable to return to her historic substance abuse, she is unable to control her eating disorder and lack of sleep result in strange on behaviours and messages.
A growing community, I'm calling it Tittle, are exposing the truth behind the hype. She starts to panic, will her real past sunami over the media?
She looks for a way out.....

To be continued (but not for much longer)

Apologies for any spelling errors, hopefully my publisher will sort those.

Of course any similarity to persons dead or alive is purely coincidental.
Sorry I forgot to add...I blinking love this post..sums her up perfectly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yel

She’s looking like a cross between a wotsit and a french fry but with the expression of a space raider 🤭
I'm still laughing about this a day later and it's hard to explain to others :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread #14 Mrs Hinch The book is out and we’re all full of doubt, lies upon lies while on this thread Jamie spies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do this Morning keep giving cleaning accounts air time? Are they short on content? Women and men have been cleaning since time immemorial. If someone wants to learn about different techniques and ingredients for eco products...they can Google it. Stop teaching your grandmother how to suck sodding eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Christ! I can’t believe how fast this thread has gone! Less than two days since it was created and we are almost heading to Thread #14.

Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned a photo of her dirty tap on one of her earlier photos. I believe this is the tap 😂 this proving she doesn’t or didn’t clean everyday. As you can also see, she has her favourite baylis & Harding hand soap next to the tap 🙄😂😂😂😂😂
It was me who said about the tap and her not cleaning daily!

Reactions: 2
Just before this thread ends would like to clarify I have no knowledge of Jamie's previous marriage/relationship history. Just seems unlikely to me that as he is nearly 40 and they have only been together 6 years he must have had previous unless of your he was in some kind of institution?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For those who don't know how to clean their sink..MH has done a story on it this morning. You're welcome😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just before this thread ends would like to clarify I have no knowledge of Jamie's previous marriage/relationship history. Just seems unlikely to me that as he is nearly 40 and they have only been together 6 years he must have had previous unless of your he was in some kind of institution?
I can only see marriage certificates upto 2005 and he hasn’t popped up on any of those (that I can tell), so if he has been married before I doubt it would have been when he was young

Reactions: 2
I've just been to asda, a few copies of the hinch Bible to going broke and poisoning your family on show. I covered them up with Lynsey's book. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking bath bombs and face masks are the next money spinner
Testing the waters for Christmas when Superdrug release her trashy "Hinch yourself happy" lavender scent bath and body sets complete with a grey body pouffe and/or a miniscule useless basket to store it all in.

The posher stores will be selling the book again with the then grey release "limited edition" minky. And places like Morrisons will probably have candles and a silly Christmas cleaning kit featuring her £80 embroided tea towels from the year before, a useless nacho plate and maybe even a hideous quick and easy recipe book featuring Doritos with sauce and that foul egg wrap thing.

Ì think its safe to say she would have packed in the sewing by then.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Did she clean the tap? 😂😂😂😂
Possibly😂 I just saw paul pine being sprayed liberally and minkeh coming out!😤

Testing the waters for Christmas when Superdrug release her trashy "Hinch yourself happy" lavender scent bath and body sets complete with a grey body pouffe and/or a miniscule useless basket to store it all in.

The posher stores will be selling the book again with the then grey release "limited edition" minky. And places like Morrisons will probably have candles and a silly Christmas cleaning kit featuring her £80 embroided tea towels from the year before and maybe even a hideous quick and easy recipe book featuring Doritos with sauce and that foul egg wrap thing.
I adore Christmas. I hope to hell she doesn't stay around to spoil it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet Mrs Hinch is the elusive H in Line of Duty and it's all part of the masterplan for her stab at world domination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I found this thread at the start of the week and have skipped over a lot because well I have a life and I was starting to go cross eyed 🤪
So I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but has anyone thought of messaging the likes of the David Attenborough, PETA, Greenpeace about the effect all these chemicals hinchers are using are having on the environment? Last year it seemed to be getting through to people about being kinder to the planet and now it seems to have taken a u-turn and people are literally pouring chemicals and plastic into the ocean! I admit I’m not totally innocent when it comes to recycling but I try my best and I only have what I need under my sink which is probably 5 bottles of different types of cleaning products from cream cleaner to washing up liquid.

Anyway, I wonder if enough of us message these people they will start speaking out about it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.