Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread--title credit @U Wot

Will she ever get Henry's hair cut?
Will she ever get that #gifted sewing machine?
Will she get the new proposed mega extension?
Will she win any awards for her awful book?
Find out here!
Previous thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 26
Interesting to see how the book signing goes and how many attend!
Lmm doing a poll about filming at lakeside tomorrow if she goes..... hope she's ready to get sued by the grinch!! I heard you're not allowed to take pics!! Erg?! Wtf!?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lmm doing a poll about filming at lakeside tomorrow if she goes..... hope she's ready to get sued by the grinch!! I heard you're not allowed to take pics!! Erg?! Wtf!?
Does Mrs Hinch think she's Beyonce? Probably doesn't want photos from bad angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed the brand new Range Rover??!! Was also featured in her car cleaning highlight 😂😂😂 its the latest model lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No pics? Why? Is it because she’s not being paid per pic

Reactions: 6
I posted a review to Amazon yesterday morning and it still hasn't been approved. I have tried to submit another one and it won't allow me to. Freedom of speech?

Would be funny if a load of environmental protesters turned up to her signings with her use of chemicals and plastic everything including plants and flowers. Let's see how she'd handle that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone noticed the brand new Range Rover??!! Was also featured in her car cleaning highlight 😂😂😂 its the latest model lol
I wouldn't be surprised if it is leased.

I can see some fans turning against her after the book signing if she is acting like a diva. Not allowing photos etc. I imagine she will have management/security there to enforce it and the fans won't like that. I am sure she won't be as personable as her fans hope. Taylor Swift is a multimillionaire celebrity and she seems more generous to her fans. Not even she charges for a meet and greet - she gets her staff to go around picking people for free at concerts. Take note, Hinch!

Reactions: 13
No pics? Why? Is it because she’s not being paid per pic
She can't actually stop people taking pics in a public place, I checked with a few elderly gents in a morrisons cafe. Apparently its fine to take photos or film without asking permission and then post the footage on social media - who knew?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She can't actually stop people taking pics in a public place, I checked with a few elderly gents in a morrisons cafe. Apparently its fine to take photos or film without asking permission and then post the footage on social media - who knew?!
Christ actually nearly wet myself then 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
She hasnt got a leg to stand on has she 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Who else wants to cut Henry’s top knot off, poor dog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah that explains zoe_zoflora's comments on her stories. That lady is hilarious and worth a follow. She's like an antidote to the nausea that can come on after too much hinch. It's like she's the lemsip when Hinch feels like the flu, or perhaps I mean the immodium to Hinchs major dose of diarrhoea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ah that explains zoe_zoflora's comments on her stories. That lady is hilarious and worth a follow. She's like an antidote to the nausea that can come on after too much hinch. It's like she's the lemsip when Hinch feels like the flu, or perhaps I mean the immodium to Hinchs major dose of diarrhoea
zoe_zoflora cracks me up. she deserves her followers. not that vapid waste of air grinch.

Reactions: 28
Is it gifted or sponsored I wonder? 🧐

Reactions: 5
Who else wants to cut Henry’s top knot off, poor dog
Me! That poor little fella. I have a westie and he goes to our groomers about 4 or 5 times a year. Dogs need grooming regularly, it does annoy me when people get a dog and refuse to meet their basic needs.

Reactions: 16
How can you do a PUBLIC event and not allow pics? Not sure if that’s true?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.