Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so behind on the thread but here it is x
That's her and Jamie and he's consoling her as she bought a harp off Ebay but she can't play it so he's telling her just to pretend she can play and then the shoppers will all swipe up and get harps too! 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That swipe up link she’s done for people to leave book reviews, will that leave cookies to enable her to earn from any future purchases?
Sneaky as duck if it does!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hats off to her for doing as well as she has, but the whole hinch mania is just madness. The hinch army are just becoming obsessive and it’s not healthy 😳 the only thing I like about it is Henry, he’s so sweet and innocent in all of this, the only genuine thing to come out of it!

Reactions: 9
I've got a multitude of screenshots of her providing swipe-ups to websites for people to buy her book but never once using AD.
I'm going to pop them off to the ASA tomorrow to see that they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hats off to her for doing as well as she has, but the whole hinch mania is just madness. The hinch army are just becoming obsessive and it’s not healthy 😳 the only thing I like about it is Henry, he’s so sweet and innocent in all of this, the only genuine thing to come out of it!
Sorry I wouldn't take my hat off to her - she's done it all by deceitful!
Hats off if she had done well through being honest but that's something she never is.

Reactions: 14
Has she ever said to make do with the cleaning products you already own?
There’s woman worried they can’t afford a Shark vacuum while stating they are a single parent starting from scratch with nothing to their name and they still think they need to find money they don’t have for these products.

Reactions: 9
I found grown women squealing about dressing their sponges up and doing "mink on the sink" REALLY REALLY bizarre last year. It certainly werent for the kids either!
Crazy cat ladies. Probably have collections of dolls or soft toys, the eyes following you around the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think when the baby arrives they will drift off into the sunset. She is making out that she will continue, however the arrival of baby hinch is a perfect exit plan. . Her audience know how tough a new baby is and will a 1000 percent make allowances for that. By then the dollar has been made, the job is done, the drive and drabs that follow will be enough to comfortably live in luxurious hinch surburbia.
No chance of that, they've wanted to be famous for years. Jamie used to go on quiz type shows on tv, anything for a bit of fame. They want to be an 'IT' couple, thus him included in the book signing and even hugging fans and being inc some pics too.

She will milk this until the very last fan has turned to Tattle 😂 She's from the same camp and mindset as Zoella, even if you fk up in major ways just turn a blind eye and continue as if nothing had happened. They are shameless. She's already ignoring all the messages she's received from people telling her that her tips have hurt them, their babies or their pets. The media have printed articles about it, she stays schtum.

Swipe ups and selling products as though 'she just likes them' has been massively lucrative and she'll branch out in any way she can. Someone predicted she would have a baby next, after she signed with Gleam and started to bore people. Believe it or not there was a few weeks where she started to lose followers then boom! Pregnant, and she's remained popular since, even tho she still does less and less.

This baby has given her the perfect excuse to keep going, she's already sold a ton of stuff related to babies and he's not even born yet! When he is, she'll take some time out then back to it. Easiest gig she ever had. Much better than going back to sales working for someone else! She will want more money, they always do.

I hate she posted a pic of herself on her stories today and she's shaved her chin away as always. Does she think we didn't see her yesterday?! Geez. Just embrace your face Sophie, it's getting boring now.

She woke up this morning and spent time editing away her face. LOL. Why. That's a sure fire way to hate yourself when you look in the mirror next time. Vain twunt!

She's the only person I've seen who used a strong filter for her 'after' picture in the 10 year challenge. How the media didn't call her out for that, instead of saying she had all her fans shook with her 'amazing transformation' I will never know! Paid for articles by Gleam probably.

How did she live with herself that day? KNOWING she looks nothing like that filtered pic? That takes some brass balls, proper sales person with thick skin. I could never post that to my 'fans'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ises-followers-incredible-transformation.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Minkeh has been in stock for a while on the minky website. No more selling out because it's rarely shown in stories now.

Reactions: 6
No chance of that, they've wanted to be famous for years. Jamie used to go on quiz type shows on tv, anything for a bit of fame. They want to be an 'IT' couple, thus him included in the book signing and even hugging fans and being inc some pics too.

She will milk this until the very last fan has turned to Tattle 😂 She's from the same camp and mindset as Zoella, even if you fk up in major ways just turn a blind eye and continue as if nothing had happened. They are shameless. She's already ignoring all the messages she's received from people telling her that her tips have hurt them, their babies or their pets. The media have printed articles about it, she stays schtum.

Swipe ups and selling products as though 'she just likes them' has been massively lucrative and she'll branch out in any way she can. Someone predicted she would have a baby next, after she signed with Gleam and started to bore people. Believe it or not there was a few weeks where she started to lose followers then boom! Pregnant, and she's remained popular since, even tho she still does less and less.

This baby has given her the perfect excuse to keep going, she's already sold a ton of stuff related to babies and he's not even born yet! When he is, she'll take some time out then back to it. Easiest gig she ever had. Much better than going back to sales working for someone else! She will want more money, they always do.

Finally have a tattle account! Woo 😂
I agree they have always wanted to be "famous" she applied for towie twice apparently and got rejected, last time was only recently before the whole Instagram blow up...

Maybe she didn't get on towie but they saw "potential" in her for a soical media star 🤢
So it was all planned way before she even had the account

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine if you said to friends/colleagues in real life *watch me clean, look at what I bought today, you're not good enough if you don't copy me* everybody would say duck off soph, get a job/life/some dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just been to asda, a few copies of the hinch Bible to going broke and poisoning your family on show. I covered them up with Lynsey's book. 😁
Haha we should all do this hide the books behind others

Reactions: 6
Finally have a tattle account! Woo 😂
I agree they have always wanted to be "famous" she applied for towie twice apparently and got rejected, last time was only recently before the whole Instagram blow up...

Maybe she didn't get on towie but they saw "potential" in her for a soical media star 🤢
So it was all planned way before she even had the account
Wow...this is really interesting and if correct (not saying it isn’t) confirms what everyone has been thinking! I know that I’ve felt off about things for ages but until I found this site thought it was just me! Everything negative on Insta gets deleted so you don’t get to see it there..I found this site by reading some of the Mail comments.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.