Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will disappear I reckon when she has him x
She "won't have time, guys", - which would probably be one of the few truthful things to come out of her mouth. But I can guarantee she will be doing at least one quick post a week. "Hello my hinchers, I'm still here. Been busy with the baby, but NEVERMIND. I got my Minkeh, hah!"

That should maintain a steady income stream, shouldn't it?

Reactions: 8
Did anybody see the story last night when Henry was brought home my her Mum, she completely ignored her Mum, she stood there like a spare part, it was actually embarrassing and awkward. I do love Henry though, despite desperately needing a haircut, he’s definatley a pampered pooch. Can’t inderstand why he’s not been groomed long before now?????
Maybe she’s waiting for a celebrity dog groomer to hook up?

Absolutly spot on, Mate!
Was Jamie married? X

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to get a publishing deal for my new novel, here's the scenario.

Young girl aspires to be an Essex Chav, due to being overweight has a gastric band fitted and looses a fair bit of weight. Meets an older married man at work and now glammed up embarks on an affair. Once outed one has to leave. He's on a better salary so she goes and does a college course on hairdressing.
Soon realised this is not going to make enough money so starts researching alternatives.
Tries reality TV but rejected.
Decides to try the Instagram route by creating a new persona after her own reasearch identifies a gap in the insta market and thinks hit upon a winning formula . Contacts an agency with proven record of promoting "insta famous celebs" who make huge sums by stealth selling.
Although initially rejected she finds there is way to boost followers, it will cost but she considers it a worthwhile investment.
The agency now think she's viable and put the marketing wheels in motion. TV appearances, magazine articles, negotiate lucrative deals with companies desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Finally a book deal is rushed through, ghost written of course, needs to be published asap while popularity still riding high, they know this type of celeb has a short shelf life.
She has amassed a huge following (think I may even call it an army?) a high percentage could be described as deciples, who reach out to her in despair, this was not in the plan, and as there is no profit to be made here she chooses to ignore and remove these "friends"

Meanwhile my "heroine" is becoming mentally unstable due to the pressure and the cracks start to show. Ironically she truly now has the anxiety issues she previously fabricated for her target audience. She is now 6 months pregnant so unable to return to her historic substance abuse, she is unable to control her eating disorder and lack of sleep result in strange on behaviours and messages.
A growing community, I'm calling it Tittle, are exposing the truth behind the hype. She starts to panic, will her real past sunami over the media?
She looks for a way out.....

To be continued (but not for much longer)

Apologies for any spelling errors, hopefully my publisher will sort those.

Of course any similarity to persons dead or alive is purely coincidental.
Wait, Jamie was married?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm trying to get a publishing deal for my new novel, here's the scenario.

Young girl aspires to be an Essex Chav, due to being overweight has a gastric band fitted and looses a fair bit of weight. Meets an older married man at work and now glammed up embarks on an affair. Once outed one has to leave. He's on a better salary so she goes and does a college course on hairdressing.
Soon realised this is not going to make enough money so starts researching alternatives.
Tries reality TV but rejected.
Decides to try the Instagram route by creating a new persona after her own reasearch identifies a gap in the insta market and thinks hit upon a winning formula . Contacts an agency with proven record of promoting "insta famous celebs" who make huge sums by stealth selling.
Although initially rejected she finds there is way to boost followers, it will cost but she considers it a worthwhile investment.
The agency now think she's viable and put the marketing wheels in motion. TV appearances, magazine articles, negotiate lucrative deals with companies desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Finally a book deal is rushed through, ghost written of course, needs to be published asap while popularity still riding high, they know this type of celeb has a short shelf life.
She has amassed a huge following (think I may even call it an army?) a high percentage could be described as deciples, who reach out to her in despair, this was not in the plan, and as there is no profit to be made here she chooses to ignore and remove these "friends"

Meanwhile my "heroine" is becoming mentally unstable due to the pressure and the cracks start to show. Ironically she truly now has the anxiety issues she previously fabricated for her target audience. She is now 6 months pregnant so unable to return to her historic substance abuse, she is unable to control her eating disorder and lack of sleep result in strange on behaviours and messages.
A growing community, I'm calling it Tittle, are exposing the truth behind the hype. She starts to panic, will her real past sunami over the media?
She looks for a way out.....

To be continued (but not for much longer)

Apologies for any spelling errors, hopefully my publisher will sort those.

Of course any similarity to persons dead or alive is purely coincidental.
I love this too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They paid to be advertised too :( and they haven't realised it yet..

I think her cleaning obsession is to help distract her from eating. Rather than eat a meal, she cleans. She must feel like absolute crap with the stuff she eats.

I noticed it when a while ago she had a box of chocolates and she was trying really hard not to snaffle them so she got stuck into cleaning. Think she still had a few though, or at least she said she did. Sometimes people with unhealthy relationships with food get obsessed with it, thinking about it. I'm wondering if that's what she actually means when she says cleaning helps her.
Yeah your probably right, using cleaning as a distraction is a sign there is something wrong!
She more then likely lives in fear that the weight will pile back on so she eats but child like portions, despite showing large good amounts, i bet half of it goes in the bin.

And she wonders why she was in hospital!

Reactions: 3
I have to say I started following her a while back and thought some of her 'tips' were good. But the more I watched I couldn't help think how much money she spent daily and how the hell that could be substained on a single wage household, then every week she seemed to have a new 'thing' like the bath bombs and now the garden. Everything seemed to be excessive.
I think it didn't seem so bad in the beggining as she didn't state she was advertising but when she got in bother and NOW states all ads, my word it's like I've suddenly realised!!
And the concoctions with the fabric conditioner (which I thought was a nice alternative originally) since I read more about it I've stopped doing it and funnily enough my irritating cough has gone!!
And as someone else pointed out, she's now stopped doing this herself and uses the proper stuff like febreeze but hasn't said 'oh guys by the way my recommendation was a bit dog tit please stop doing it'
She's just about protecting her reputation and making the money.

Reactions: 9
Thread name? The name is Hinch, Sophie Hinch... licence to sell, selling a sinch, I don't even flinch. It's my game, I'm all for the fame. Buy my book, me a hook? I'd say whatever aren't I just clever?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if Jamie has a middle name? I’m searching marriage certificates 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not suprised she is so thin, the women barely eats! I think her relationship with food is unhealthy.

She cooks but its the same thing nachos, stews, jack pot, chocolate fondue. She drinks hot chocolate no water! The baby needs goodness!

She has previous said in her stories 'look washing up in the sink me and Mr Hinch do eat' but Sophie love its the same tit all the time and no fruit or veg!

She was overwhelmed about children dressing up as her! Yet she posted the screenshots, did she get permission doubt it!
If parents are putting their kids pictures and tagging her in them you don’t need permission they are opting to put their kids in the public eye for the sake of a shouty... pretty sad

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.