Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her taking the minkeh to the Maldives was all sorts of weird
And to the hospital when she had to stay as an inpatient. She took it there and all, pulled it out her bag then proceeded to tuck it up in bed.

It was cringe worthy and creepy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm just waiting on the Easter eggs being delivered.
She'll be in raptures slobbering over all the chocolate and melting it to pour over her coco-pops.
Also will Easter now be called Hinster? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh please nooooo LOD is my fave programme ever and the thought of her being in it is almost as bad as Hastings being H! 🙁
Line of my Duty is my favourite programme too..pure class! I don’t want to associate
Mrs H with it but I haven’t been able to resist a few quips 🙈. Maybe we start a LOD appreciation thread 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can she specify what we're all in together? 🤔
It’s part of the cunning
Sales techniques..make vulnerable people feel like they belong and need the products she plugs!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So we have her cleaning the same old tit the same old way! Inbetween we have people salivating over her book..I use the word book loosely. Subliminally telling us she's a marvel...she's a twit simple as that!

Reactions: 8
Carl Bembridge at the front leading Mikey Make Up, Sophie, Jamie and the rest of her Gleam entourage into the next book signing. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thread name suggestion:

Hinch army got heated 1star reviews got deleted once again her cleaning has been repeated?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We are all in this together???

How about a profit share considering her “hinchers” are the ones who buy the shite through her or free giveaway of all the products she gets gifted. Does anyone remember when she did that free giveaway for a basket of products but you had to text to enter which cost ££?

Nope not all in this together 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

She is laughing all the way to the bank!

Reactions: 10
This woman is boiling my piss, I started following her when she had 8000 followers, (now unfollowed), now she is using the hashtag #smallbusiness. She rams links and discount codes down your throat daily, just like Hinch, she is turning into a really narcissistic person. She constantly says she works so hard and has done for 2 years to 'grow her account'. They're all at it, her, Hinch, Miss Mops, LQOC, they love the sound of their own voice and really believe all their followers bum them, when in fact alot are actually cringing and laughing at them! LQOC looked like a tradesman in that god awful denim boiler suit, she makes out she is some kind of fashionista, she has about as much fashion status as VB! Too many sheep follow the flock!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her taking the minkeh to the Maldives was all sorts of weird
Oh yes and their chamber(maid) man was a follower! Hope she left him a massive tip... oh she probably did.. how to minkeh your sink!

Everything they do sounds like adverts tho doesn’t it all the nick names! Does anyone remember when her and her mate went to a well known flat pack store and everything she touched she made a rhyme out of advert style I remember thinking then how does she come up with this tit, she does the same with the music in her stories changes the lyrics to suit whatever she is advertising.. very talented .. no wonder she we a top salesperson with that gift ! Atb

Reactions: 6
Just looked at that article in the Daily Mail and for someone who supposedly has body issues you'd never tell as her tits are nearly showing as she's bent over signing the books and the split in her skirt is so high you can almost see her crotch. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This woman is boiling my piss, I started following her when she had 8000 followers, (now unfollowed), now she is using the hashtag #smallbusiness. She rams links and discount codes down your throat daily, just like Hinch, she is turning into a really narcissistic person. She constantly says she works so hard and has done for 2 years to 'grow her account'. They're all at it, her, Hinch, Miss Mops, LQOC, they love the sound of their own voice and really believe all their followers bum them, when in fact alot are actually cringing and laughing at them! LQOC looked like a tradesman in that god awful denim boiler suit, she makes out she is some kind of fashionista, she has about as much fashion status as VB! Too many sheep follow the flock!
This account has it's own thread. I don't follow her, but had a look...she's a twit aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Instagram is getting more and more like qvc every day! The minute someone starts doing adverts I unfollow them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.