Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit if staged mess for some content! bleeping idiot is giving Ronnie juice and from a bottle! Thank duck he doesn’t have teeth, they would be black by now.
Stupid woman. Why doesn't she just hand him a can of coke altogether and leave him to get on with it?! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Nice bit if staged mess for some content! bleeping idiot is giving Ronnie juice and from a bottle! Thank duck he doesn’t have teeth, they would be black by now.
Look how sharp those edges are on the coffee table? If she thinks this is a mess wait until he’s cruising around the furniture pulling her fake candles down. In all fairness I didn’t move a thing when mine were tiny so they grew up learning not to touch things. I baby proofed every corner, plug socket and door though! I can’t imagine that poor little lad crawling into that table. Gives me the irrits just thinking about it.

Reactions: 17
she’s going to get caught up in her web of lies and she won’t be able to fight her way out of it, so I hope to god it will bite her in the arse and that will be her downfall. It will happen one day. And I for one am glad In these dark dark days, people are finally seeing these scamfluencers for who they really are

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fruit juice on a baby bottle with a peak 😮🤬🤬 is she for real and when her sheep’s sees this and other young mums or first time mums they’ll be thinking oh it’s fine because mrs hinch is doing it 🤬🤬🤬 it’s a really bad idea giving back fruit juice in a babies bottle , does she ever learn and calpol....does Ronnie have a temp if so then why isn’t she dressing him up abit warmer 🤬🤬

Look how sharp those edges are on the coffee table? If she thinks this is a mess wait until he’s cruising around the furniture pulling her fake candles down. In all fairness I didn’t move a thing when mine were tiny so they grew up learning not to touch things. I baby proofed every corner, plug socket and door though! I can’t imagine that poor little lad crawling into that table. Gives me the irrits just thinking about it.
And that glass jar that she’s got that sits at the corner of her coffee table that’s filed with mints or something that will get to over , and glass coffee table 😂 well good luck in keeping it sheer shine with no finger marks on it oh wait by the time he can walk she’ll be making sure he doesn’t go near those free wallpapers , coffee table , sofa everything , poor boy 👌🏻

The most fun place he’s been is Disney which of course was lovely for him and it’s what so many parents can only dream of taking their babies and children but since then she literally has done nothing. Too be honest even while she was in Disney she didn’t particularly get the best out of it for him. That trip was still mainly about her.
All she’s done since she’s back is clean constantly of that sink and ever since she’s back we’ve never seen her cooking a proper meal for dinner 😂😂 what does she have for dinner other than her ranking nachos , and her laying out all of Ronnie stuff and stage everything oh look we’re having so much fun here 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Don't know why he's 'bought' one, authors (although I use that term very loosely in reference to Mrs Dimcliffe) usually get a set number of free copies of their book sent to them by the publisher. These copies are usually to be used for promotional purposes, giveaways etc. Has she ever done a giveaway with any of her books??
This. A friend was a commissioning editor and the authors ( I use this term loosely in regards to Hinch ) get a bucketful of free copies.

Reactions: 11
Not like she doesn't have corner protectors either. She bought them on a "hinch haul". I bet they ruin the look of her living room though.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
It's nearly 8 guyzz
Will mad fucker Jaimeee clap like a seal again tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw this. We all know if ronnie was ill or teething etc we would know all about it. Whys she got calpol out then? Defo gives it to him to make him sleep. Along with the bottle of baby juice, nice and healthy
That little man looks so sad. His nappy was full and he didn’t seem to want to move. Why doesn’t she put him on his tummy to encourage him to pull himself onto his knees so he can GO! I think he’s standing as his feet are flat and are starting to get less chubby on top. Why isn’t she walking round with him and bending down to hold his hands?
And why is she always above him when he’s in the bath? Why isn’t she down, kneeling on the floor next to him so she’s at his level? She makes me so bleeping angry!!!

Not like she doesn't have corner protectors either. She bought them on a "hinch haul". I bet they ruin the look of her living room though.
I’d rather have a living room that was safe for my baby than a shed load of crap stashed away that I was GIFTED but aren’t using! And apologies, I hadn’t seen these before but I’m so glad you’ve brought it up now. Makes her look even more shameful. What’s the betting that she puts them on when she reads it on here because a bunch of ‘trolls’ know how to mum better than she does!

Reactions: 22
Hinch I think we can forgive you for ordering on eBay again if you just buy a god damn sippy cup for that child. Or somebody please gift her one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's a spolit brat, she'll have followers who have lost their mums possibly even to coronavirus and she's snivelling that she wont see her for a few weeks (even though she probably is).

Btw I'm not taking it away from anyone who is missing their mum, it must be so hard but you probably have the emotional intelligence not to whinge to 3 million people whilst counting your millions of pounds and preparing your next swipe up 🙄
Yes exactly. My mum passed away in the last few months (not due to Coronavirus) and when I saw that post it made me so angry!! She is lucky that she will get to see her mum again.

Emotional intelligence is 100% something she is missing, not even just with that post it is lacking all the time.

The reason she is looking forward to her 'haul' is because I her life has not changed much at all minus visting shops to buy unnecessary goods. Herself and Jamie always sat at home the majority of the time anyway, she had no concept of reality before so how is this going to change after?

She has no regard for anyone else's feelings with the flippant comments she makes.

She has no respect what so ever for the planet we live on; using numerous chemicals a day, purchasing unnecessary items/single plastic use items which come in more unnecessary packaging (to name a few) and then encouraging others to do the same.

She proves every day how selfish she is. I honestly do not see how her following can not see through her and her constant lies and bad cover ups.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh, stop that. I’ve just had dinner.
And Prosecco.
I LOVE how everyone now has dinner with wine. My grand/parents always used to back in the day. You’ve put a smile on my face x x x

Yes exactly. My mum passed away in the last few months (not due to Coronavirus) and when I saw that post it made me so angry!! She is lucky that she will get to see her mum again.

Emotional intelligence is 100% something she is missing, not even just with that post it is lacking all the time.

The reason she is looking forward to her 'haul' is because I her life has not changed much at all minus visting shops to buy unnecessary goods. Herself and Jamie always sat at home the majority of the time anyway, she had no concept of reality before so how is this going to change after?

She has no regard for anyone else's feelings with the flippant comments she makes.

She has no respect what so ever for the planet we live on; using numerous chemicals a day, purchasing unnecessary items/single plastic use items which come in more unnecessary packaging (to name a few) and then encouraging others to do the same.

She proves every day how selfish she is. I honestly do not see how her following can not see through her and her constant lies and bad cover ups.
Aww darling I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you’ve got lots of fond memories of her which will give you some comfort.
Hinch doesn’t bloody realise what she’s got and literally takes everyone and every thing for granted.

Reactions: 12
just catching up after being at work all day (yes hinch some of us are still at work trying to keep people sane during this time) Is she for real about going to B&M. duck me I hated going when the world was normal and this is what she is going to do with her friends and family when all this is over. You are as dull and manky as your dirty dish water hinch.

Reactions: 19
Sorry to make this about stace but why is it dark outside her kitchen skylight? Looking out of my window it’s still really light, or does it go darker quicker in Essex? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Proof these influencers pre record their stuff?
I’m in Essex, about 15mins from Stacey. Just been outside to clap at 8pm and we still have light. Looks like Hinch has been teaching her about pre content

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to make this about stace but why is it dark outside her kitchen skylight? Looking out of my window it’s still really light, or does it go darker quicker in Essex? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Proof these influencers pre record their stuff?
It doesn’t even get that dark in the summer but that pic is DARK! Do they not ‘think’ before they post? Isn’t that what a management team is for?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.