Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes he doesn’t even follow Hinch and that confuses me even more. I’d be mortified if that was my son
Me too ! Might just be me reading into things but it certainly isnt right , have you looked at the other persons insta who also liked the pic ? Who he follows ?

Reactions: 5
Me too ! Might just be me reading into things but it certainly isnt right , have you looked at the other persons insta who also liked the pic ? Who he follows ?
I looked at him but not his followers, I’ll go have a look now. His profile is strange too

Me again 👋🏻 the first picture shows her two "books" (I don't consider them actual books) on the table. Second picture shows four "books". Was she so desperate to get her "books" in the picture that she added more to make them more visible in the second photo? I have a lot of time on my hands today 🙈
I’m not sticking up for her as I’m not a fan as much as you guys but I think it’s the reflection in the mirrored table making it look like 4? I checked twice as well - I could be wrong xx

Reactions: 1
yes he doesn’t even follow Hinch and that confuses me even more. I’d be mortified if that was my son
Hopefully when Hinch stalks Tattle next she’ll see this and maybe stop posting Ronnie for all to see

Reactions: 18
I looked at him but not his followers, I’ll go have a look now. His profile is strange too
Yes very strange , I just dont get why you would post a pic of Ronnie ,no explanation as to why just his pic ? It's making me feel physically sick .

Reactions: 12
Hello nasty trolls! How are you all??
im just popping on to say I’ve missed 2 threads basically because this lockdown tit is driving me insane! Im not coping very well at all right now it’s all abit crazy isnt it!
Hinch is just pissing me off more and more daily if I catch her stories. She’s a stupid little girl.
constantly mentioning trolls and still posting pointless tit.
She should be thankful she’s at home with her husband and son... oh wait she does that every bleeping day which is why she’s carrying on as normal but throwing in a tik tok video cause she can’t go out and do a crappy haul.
I’ve been that many teachers today. Somehow aswell managed to mix up my eldest’s English homework with my twins. So my 8 yo learnt phonics and letter formation and my twins both sat there staring at me blankly whilst they had to write a poem.
I’ve completely lost the plot
Someone save me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just had a peek at her story oh what a stroppy madam throwing Onslow’s flip flop out in the rain also she sounds so pissed to say ronnieblesshim will be away soon so we won’t be sitting down 🙄 she makes it obvious her baby gets in her way it’s almost like she can’t be arsed with him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m not a dog owner but surely he should be trained to not be begging round the table ect. Or eating what the baby drops. We have all seen how he snatches from hinch when she gives a treat. What would happen if Ronnie had something in his hand, I know but try, and it was over the edge. If the dog jumped and grabbed it his poor little hand would be hurt.
Yep!!
Ours knows that as soon as food comes out shes to go to her bed. We eat as a family at the table every night, and her bed is right near the table, but you wouldn't know a dog even lived here at meal times!
One night a week we have pizza sat on the sofa and she still goes to her bed. If she dares to move (which is rare) she told to go back, which she does. It kills her as she knows it's the only night she'll get a tiny bit of pizza crust😂
She waits to be invited though!
But then theres trained dog, and then theres the fat duck that is Henry🤷🏼‍♀️
I'll guarantee it will snap food out of Ronnie's hand one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep!!
Ours knows that as soon as food comes out shes to go to her bed. We eat as a family at the table every night, and her bed is right near the table, but you wouldn't know a dog even lived here at meal times!
One night a week we have pizza sat on the sofa and she still goes to her bed. If she dares to move (which is rare) she told to go back, which she does. It kills her as she knows it's the only night she'll get a tiny bit of pizza crust😂
She waits to be invited though!
But then theres trained dog, and then theres the fat duck that is Henry🤷🏼‍♀️
I'll guarantee it will snap food out of Ronnie's hand one day!
My dogs are the same! They don’t move from where the were when we have dinner, even if my 2yr old drops her food they wouldnt touch it till the end of the meal and we say “ok clean up”
We’ve also taught them to take food super slowly and gently if they’re offered it. My daughter give them their dentastick each morning (with supervision, plus they’re kept on top of the fridge so she can’t reach them anyway lol) and she tells them to sit and they listen to her and take the sticks so gently 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went to check out that account. That’s creepy as duck. Why post someone’s baby!? The lack of caption somehow makes it even weirder! I also have never posted my daughter online either, far too many weirdos online. I thought it would be tricky with my partners family they post EVERYTHING but thankfully they’ve respected our wishes
Yep, rather disturbing isn't it. I'm glad your partner's family have listened to your wishes. I think my partners family absolutely hate me because of the constant reminders I give to them about it. If they could have it their way, they'd be posting whatever they could of MY baby.

Reactions: 12
Yep, rather disturbing isn't it. I'm glad your partner's family have listened to your wishes. I think my partners family absolutely hate me because of the constant reminders I give to them about it. If they could have it their way, they'd be posting whatever they could of MY baby.
to be honest they don’t have an awful lot to do with her :/ she’s grandchild 11 out of 13 on his side of the family. I don’t think any of them even have a pic of her on their phone 🤷‍♀️ I was so worried about it when I was pregnant though.

Totally off topic, but I saw on Facebook someone shared something about BoJo and how you have to give him credit where it's due for how he's handling everything etc (not my sentiments), anyway in the comments someone had put "well you can find some good in everyone, Fred West was a cracking brickie" I nearly pissed myself 😂😂😂😂😂
Omg that’s me dead! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.