Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video evidence or it never happened 😂😂😂 Things can easily be staged for pictures but the floor and highchair look totally clean. Basically she wants to make it seem that he’s on real food but he’s still eating those gross pouches with the odd gross processed finger food thrown in. if he is eating real food why aren’t they all eating together? I never once spoon fed my daughter and I always had every meal with her so she could see me eating. Yes a lot of it ended up on the floor or smooshed into her tray but by Ronnies age she was eating properly and by 12 months was able to spoon feed herself. I don’t know why hinch has to lie about these things coz she’s only lying to herself and she’s the only one setting Ronnie's development back. If she knows he should be eating real food why not just give it to him instead of lying about it?

Attachments

Reactions: 22
can just see her sat outside toilet singing to simply the vest

if ya happy and you know it clap your tit👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok I’m not a dog owner but surely he should be trained to not be begging round the table ect. Or eating what the baby drops. We have all seen how he snatches from hinch when she gives a treat. What would happen if Ronnie had something in his hand, I know but try, and it was over the edge. If the dog jumped and grabbed it his poor little hand would be hurt.

Reactions: 26
Video evidence or it never happened 😂😂😂 Things can easily be staged for pictures but the floor and highchair look totally clean. Basically she wants to make it seem that he’s on real food but he’s still eating those gross pouches with the odd gross processed finger food thrown in. if he is eating real food why aren’t they all eating together? I never once spoon fed my daughter and I always had every meal with her so she could see me eating. Yes a lot of it ended up on the floor or smooshed into her tray but by Ronnies age she was eating properly and by 12 months was able to spoon feed herself. I don’t know why hinch has to lie about these things coz she’s only lying to herself and she’s the only one setting Ronnie's development back. If she knows he should be eating real food why not just give it to him instead of lying about it?
Poor little Ronnie...if he is eating real food..if it's anything Hinch has made I really can understand him throwing it to the dog . 😂🤮 I feel so bloody sorry for that baby bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So basically Henry's getting an Ella's pouch thrown at him three times a day?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
So, after a few G&T's last night I finally joined Tattle. Hinch is, in my opinion, the must annoying and vile 'influencer' I've ever came across. Utterly fake and completely bleeping mental. My mum is a midwife and follow's Hinch (not because she is a fan, but because she is actually concerned about the little lad's welfare). Now, I know that all babies develop at different rate's, my daughter is two weeks younger than Ronnie and by 4 months she was rolling over, she has 6 teeth, she babbles constantly, show's interest and curiosity in EVERYTHING and can stand up. However the lack of movements/expressions from Ronnie is rather worrying. Also, who posts that many photo's of their babies in the bath for the world to see?! On the photo of Ronnie she uploaded on the 9th February, if you go on the comments someone has commented right at the bottom of an account called 'terryfoster101' and he has actually uploaded a photo of Ronnie and he has no connection with the Grinch at all. So bloody weird and this is why I refuse to upload photo's of my daughter on social media.
I went to check out that account. That’s creepy as duck. Why post someone’s baby!? The lack of caption somehow makes it even weirder! I also have never posted my daughter online either, far too many weirdos online. I thought it would be tricky with my partners family they post EVERYTHING but thankfully they’ve respected our wishes

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It wouldn't take much at all for the dog to jump up and snatch whatever Ronnie has in his hand straight out. She is so irresponsible most of the time but where this dog is concerned she needs to really think twice because he would require very little provocation to bite Ronnie. If the poor little soul is ever allowed to walk they need to be extremely careful where when Ronnie and Henry are together.

Reactions: 11
What a horrible thing to do - throwing your partners flip flop outside in the rain. How would she feel if he did that to her? Shows her level of intelligence and also kindness. What a great example she is to her child. Can’t believe she even added that to her stories for millions to watch. Did she think that was funny? Nasty - not funny.
You could tell how angry she was from the text. It came across very clear she was fuming

Reactions: 10
Agree with all the flipflop comments. If that was a man it wouldn’t be seen as quite so funny. It could also been seen as someone who is very controlling and dare I mention coercive control 🤔. Vile, spoilt woman. I really feel for that poor baby, with her as a mother, can you imagine her throwing his little toys out in the rain when he’s on the move and putting stuff in her way 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Forgive me as I have sinned, So now I’m feeling super guilty, I chuck any shoes that come into our house (usually the husbands who then leaves them by the garage door 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️) in the garage (which we actually use as our front entrance as we have dogs and horses) as I can’t stand any footwear that goes outside, inside, because of the germs, I know I know we have dogs imagine what’s on their paws, but it was how I was bought up, please don’t judge me and think I’m like grinch!
I can’t stand shoes on the carpet in our house. Because we’re both posties it makes me feel sick where we’ve walked outside and I can’t stand it if he walks on the downstairs rug with this shoes on 😂😂 we have laminate downstairs but it just makes me feel grim. I don’t take his shoes off his feet and chuck them in the garden if he doesn’t take them off tho😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just looked at that sparkle nests page. Can’t believe she is 56. Her home looks like someone threw up sparkles everywhere 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to check out that account. That’s creepy as duck. Why post someone’s baby!? The lack of caption somehow makes it even weirder! I also have never posted my daughter online either, far too many weirdos online. I thought it would be tricky with my partners family they post EVERYTHING but thankfully they’ve respected our wishes
So did I , freaked me out a little .I also looked at who he was following too . Very strange .

That is so creepy, holy shitballs.

Love a Fred & Rose West joke 😂 I have a sick sense of humour. It’s the undertaker in me 😂
Totally off topic, but I saw on Facebook someone shared something about BoJo and how you have to give him credit where it's due for how he's handling everything etc (not my sentiments), anyway in the comments someone had put "well you can find some good in everyone, Fred West was a cracking brickie" I nearly pissed myself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.