Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails weren't grown out when they were playing that daft card game the other day...so they weren't playing it live🖕

Reactions: 12
So, after a few G&T's last night I finally joined Tattle. Hinch is, in my opinion, the must annoying and vile 'influencer' I've ever came across. Utterly fake and completely bleeping mental. My mum is a midwife and follow's Hinch (not because she is a fan, but because she is actually concerned about the little lad's welfare). Now, I know that all babies develop at different rate's, my daughter is two weeks younger than Ronnie and by 4 months she was rolling over, she has 6 teeth, she babbles constantly, show's interest and curiosity in EVERYTHING and can stand up. However the lack of movements/expressions from Ronnie is rather worrying. Also, who posts that many photo's of their babies in the bath for the world to see?! On the photo of Ronnie she uploaded on the 9th February, if you go on the comments someone has commented right at the bottom of an account called 'terryfoster101' and he has actually uploaded a photo of Ronnie and he has no connection with the Grinch at all. So bloody weird and this is why I refuse to upload photo's of my daughter on social media.
That chills me to the bone. I could cry for all these innocent kids having their naked pictures shown to thousands/millions of complete strangers by their irreponsible parents.
Why would anyone do it? I just don't get it. Do they need it spelling out to them word by word what perverts do with these pictures?
Ptwm is the same with her kids. They are either stupid as duck or they don't care as long as it brings the money in. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
My dogs are the same! They don’t move from where the were when we have dinner, even if my 2yr old drops her food they wouldnt touch it till the end of the meal and we say “ok clean up”
We’ve also taught them to take food super slowly and gently if they’re offered it. My daughter give them their dentastick each morning (with supervision, plus they’re kept on top of the fridge so she can’t reach them anyway lol) and she tells them to sit and they listen to her and take the sticks so gently 💚
Exactly, and it's not even hard to teach!
Ours is a rescue GSD, so you really don't want them teeth or jaws catching you! 😩She had no idea what boundaries were when she came to us, and didn't know 'leave it', plus she mouthed terribly. She was a 2yr old adult dog with puppy manners.. nightmare!!
Within days she mastered it and can take the tiniest treat so gently! I've even held a small piece of rich tea in my mouth and let her take in on command, you barely know shes there!
More importantly I taught the kids how to behave! Granted Ronnie is young, so discouraging the dog has to be done!

Reactions: 9
That chills me to the bone. I could cry for all these innocent kids having their naked pictures shown to thousands/millions of complete strangers by their irreponsible parents.
Why would anyone do it? I just don't get it. Do they need it spelling out to them word by word what perverts do with these pictures?
Ptwm is the same with her kids. They are either stupid as duck or they don't care as long as it brings the money in. 😡
It's awful isn't it. You read all kind's of stuff about how people repost photos of someone else's baby on to their profile and make out that it's their own... I just have no word's for it. If she cares for Ronnie so much and want's to protect him at all cost's... plastering his face all over social media for 3.2 million people and more to see is NOT the way of doing so.

Reactions: 15
She clearly reads here, new story talking about Ronnie not having teeth yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly, and it's not even hard to teach!
Ours is a rescue GSD, so you really don't want them teeth or jaws catching you! 😩She had no idea what boundaries were when she came to us, and didn't know 'leave it', plus she mouthed terribly. She was a 2yr old adult dog with puppy manners.. nightmare!!
Within days she mastered it and can take the tiniest treat so gently! I've even held a small piece of rich tea in my mouth and let her take in on command, you barely know shes there!
More importantly I taught the kids how to behave! Granted Ronnie is young, so discouraging the dog has to be done!
We’ve always had boundaries with food with our dogs even before my daughter came along. There’s nothing I hate more than a dog staring at me while I’m trying to eat! Or even worse getting possessive over food!

Reactions: 14
“Sowwkayyyy duz not haves tuths yet”
Eeeeee nah duck righhhhtt off you stupid bastard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Watch out onslow you might trip over soph’s slippers there and there’d be a right shoe war happening in the garden
Just realised in this photo she’s taken her dressing gown/blanket off so her shoulder blades are showing. Can tell by the way it’s draped around her.
quick Jamie take my picture of me doing stuffs with ronnie so I look like a good mum. But I need to look thin while doing so.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.