Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOMEONE HAS MADE A RONNIE FAN PAGE, I CAN’T 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s actually quite scary as you have no idea who’s behind this fan page. It could be any weirdo. I mean let’s face it if you are gonna do a page for a baby that’s not yours then year you’re already a weirdo but this could a more sinister weirdo

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I literally hate Hinchers. I have never seen a bunch of grown women who lick someone arse so much. I her having a celebrity that you like and stuff but the messages they write to hinch are actually really embarrassing I wouldn’t even say things like that to my own friends and family. I don’t get why they love her so much and why they continue to defend her when they know she is wrong. Sometimes I think they actually deserve everything hinch throws at them. Even now with all this going on I’ve seen Hinchers boasting about their stockpile of cleaning products and actually praising hinch for encouraging them to do it. All of it is so bizarre. I just don’t get it. Do we have any ex die hard hincers here? Can you please explain to me what if the fascination with this woman and why they are so desperate to get her to notice them.

Reactions: 30
Sorry the guy leaves ONE pair of shoes in her precious immaculate house and she bleeping throws them out in the rain?! To impress her followers? What a nasty cow. Can you imagine Joe Wicks or someone filming throwing his wife’s slippers out in horrible weather because she wasn’t following his commands to clear them every whenever they’re not on his feet?! There would be outcry. Within my happy home currently I can see two pairs of shoes beneath the shoe storage unit and one in the kitchen for taking bins out. Is it annoying? A bit but not really.
It comes across as very mean. I can see two pairs of shoes the backdoor for us to take the dog out, and then we have 1 pair at the front, and two at door to the garage. Hinch is nuts. If a guy did that to a woman, it would be called some type of "abuse" or something. There would be outrage.

Reactions: 19
I literally hate Hinchers. I have never seen a bunch of grown women who lick someone arse so much. I her having a celebrity that you like and stuff but the messages they write to hinch are actually really embarrassing I wouldn’t even say things like that to my own friends and family. I don’t get why they love her so much and why they continue to defend her when they know she is wrong. Sometimes I think they actually deserve everything hinch throws at them. Even now with all this going on I’ve seen Hinchers boasting about their stockpile of cleaning products and actually praising hinch for encouraging them to do it. All of it is so bizarre. I just don’t get it. Do we have any ex die hard hincers here? Can you please explain to me what if the fascination with this woman and why they are so desperate to get her to notice them.
All of the Hinchers are brain dead morons. Have nothing better to do than get wet over a cloth and some minging spray. Imagine that being your life. Grey was actually one of my favourite colours but after seeing her obsession with it... it now drives me mad! Ronnie is going to have a tit fit when he discovers the magical world of colour the poor lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That photo of Ronnie giving food to Henry, staged as duck. That tray is clean there's no way he had any proper food on that. Poor boy is going to be on pouches till he moves out.
I started weaning my 6 month old last week. He's had an avocado cheese toastie, today we had omelette, he has toast with me in the morning. My 2 year old helped me make blueberry muffins for the baby to eat.
How the duck do these two not find time to actually prepare him a decent meal?!

I really hope Ronnie isn't trying to pass food over to Henry or he'll lose a finger way that dog snatches.

Also what absolute moron uses that glue on a nail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And all these lies about Ronnie’s development benefit no one. All she’s doing is robbing herself of it when it actually happens. Let’s face it he’s nowhere pulling himself up and standing. But he will get there. But she’s already staged the photo so when it does happen she can’t actually make a big deal out of it coz according to her he’s been doing it since March. And chances are he will crawl when he’s ready but again she’s made a fuss that he doesn’t like crawling so when he does start doing the bum shuffle and eventually crawling again she can’t make a fuss about it coz according to her he just hates crawling and she’s tried everything. These milestones are big and exciting when you have your first child but due to her lies she’s missing out on them. It doesn’t matter when he does it as long as she’s doing all she can to help him her towards those milestones, which we know she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just realised in this photo she’s taken her dressing gown/blanket off so her shoulder blades are showing. Can tell by the way it’s draped around her.
quick Jamie take my picture of me doing stuffs with ronnie so I look like a good mum. But I need to look thin while doing so.
Her hair makes me feel sick. Always imagine it stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
3.2 million Hinchers. Who are you kidding woman? Half of them have been bought and 50% of the rest are us (your trolls). So I’d say only 25% actually give a flying duck about you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember she said something like she was so happy because when she dies her Hinchers will look after Ronnie WHAT THE duck

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
They are the most UNrelatable couple!! I think Fred and Rose West were probably more relatable than them! They have an unattainable lifestyle, they do NOTHING (i could get behind them if one of them actually worked for a living) everything is gifted, they don't go anywhere other than the local retail park or the field....

What exactly is relatable? (In their eyes)
You’re totally right, they aren’t relatable but that’s why she’s saying “does anyone else do this guys?” and showing those questions as well. It’s what she thinks other people do or what gets her messages from people telling her they do things.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.