Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dig at us trolls?! “Apparently” Ma Barker can’t even come round to visit!! ..........or is she already there?! 👁 🕵️‍♀️ 🤫

A487B28B-0D2B-44F9-B41A-E0CD038EB16A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Lying Hinch cannot cook, we all know that they eat muck!

My suggestion for the next thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another dig at us trolls?! “Apparently” Ma Barker can’t even come round to visit!! ..........or is she already there?! 👁 🕵️‍♀️ 🤫

View attachment 102568
Boo bleeping hoo, people's mums, dads, bleeping children are dying! I'm lost for words. In fact, I could cry my eyes out that people are so ignorant to what is going on. It's so scary and I couldn't give less of a rat's arse about her garden unless someone has dug it all up overnight and smeared tit over her patio windows.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hang fire trolls - going to see if I can make the new thread - never done this before!! 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No coz she made a promise she wouldn’t google herself anymore 😂😂
Isn’t it funny that she always mention trolls but never mentioned were the info came from. Before she was more than happy to post screen shot from trolls and send her army after them. I honestly think she doesn’t have any trolls. I think her numbers on her Instagram are dwindling which is why she has to buy 3000 a day. The actual people who do follow her now are her die hard Hinchers, those who are interested in her house and some of the tips she post (which now are few and far between) and those who once liked her and haven’t gotten around to unfollowing her and due to Instagram algorithms she doesn’t show up in their feeds as much. The only people she can really call troll are us and we don’t troll her. We discuss her and she’s more than welcome to not come over and look.
Yes!!! I thought she said she had stopped googling herself a while ago, evidently she hasn't.

She gets under my skin so much, everything has to be about her! "Oh this person hates me" or "they're trolling me" no Sophie people just have a different opinion to you - something we're allowed to have in the real world!

Reactions: 18

View attachment 102568
Honestly, she's pathetic. She's like a small child constantly glued to her mother. She's 30 years old ffs. Why is she unable to do anything on her own? My friend's daughter became a Mum at 18 (unexpectedly) and the father (her boyfriend since she was 16) didn't want to know. She lives about 15 minutes away from her parents and of course sees them a lot, but she's a brilliant Mum to her now 2 year old and was never stuck to her mother like that. If she could do it at 18 as a single Mum, then what the hell is wrong with Hinch at 30? She has a husband at home full time as well as living in Ma Barker's pockets.

Reactions: 22
I bet Ronnie would love some toast and sandwiches to tuck into. Aslong as his cupboard is stocked 😆 with tit 😆 why has she premade milk? She doesn’t go out to need it and always takes his god awful juice. Is she to lazy to make up an actual bottle? Like I said LAZY

Reactions: 30
My parents went into isolation a fortnight ago tomorrow, both almost 80 and with high risk conditions. I waved at them through the window on Mother's Day and my daughter dropped off groceries on their doorstep on Saturday. They normally pop round for coffee 3 times a week, they are usually out and about all the time and its incredibly hard not to see them but it would be far worse to lose them to Covid19.
Suck it up Sophie - we are all in the same boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.