Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pussy whipped husband. If his wife wants the products so much why doesn’t she go out and buy them herself why does he have to go with her. I suspect this is another message sent to herself. I can’t imagine a man would message Mrs hinch out of the blue. She just wants to world to think there are other downtrodden men like Jamie.
"Your partners must all hate me" No Sophie. A majority of people hate you, it's those with the IQ of a loaf bread that don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Another pussy whipped husband. If his wife wants the products so much why doesn’t she go out and buy them herself why does he have to go with her. I suspect this is another message sent to herself. I can’t imagine a man would message Mrs hinch out of the blue. She just wants to world to think there are other downtrodden men like Jamie.
this really irritated me! Why would your husband be messaging hinch telling her how amazing she is to his wife? And who the hell can keep up with her spending? I know we couldn’t and if I was coming home with a tit ton of crap or had a bleeping tit ton of cleaning crap instead of food I would be out!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How the bell can she spray that much Sheen and not ignite her whole house when she lights a candle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are the most UNrelatable couple!! I think Fred and Rose West were probably more relatable than them! They have an unattainable lifestyle, they do NOTHING (i could get behind them if one of them actually worked for a living) everything is gifted, they don't go anywhere other than the local retail park or the field....

What exactly is relatable? (In their eyes)
😂😂👏👏 fred & rose. Def more entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reported the bath photo last night just like I have every time she has posted one. For the first time they have actually removed it. I am so pleased.
So please all continue to report them every time she posts one so that eventually it might get into her thick head how stupid, irresponsible and dangerous it is.
I don’t know how she gets away with it anyway as a guy I was at school with has his photos removed a lot as it’s inappropriate (he does do a lot of near the bone scuze the pun photos). She hardly gets anything done when things are reported it’s about time they listened to what people are saying as it’s disgusting she puts poor ronnieblesshim in the bath photos up

Reactions: 8
As I type, flip flops will be getting flung into gardens and there will be a tit load gorilla glue being ordered..wives will be singing as their husbands have a shite and tears will fall at tufts of hair on babies! When will this madness frigging end?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Agree. Anyone who need's a book to be told how to clean something is a bleeping wet wipe. What even is a 'minkeh?' it looks like a sanitary towel?!?!
Firstly Welcome to the dark side. It’s a lot of fun here!
Secondly - a “minky” apparently is a cleaning sponge but over here you may see remarks along the lines of “Onslow’s been fiddling with her Minky again”.....I’ll leave you with that image while I go and throw up! 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That comment is perhaps the cuntiest most vomit-inducing thing I have read on insta. Sparklesnest - get in the bin 😡
After reading that, after I wiped the sick up I had to have a look expecting a 25 year old bimbo but she’s a grown woman with a 27 year old son!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Who the hell has a personalised clock?! She is winding me right up today, even more than normal. It's such a weird place to have a clock as well. She is really running out of space to put her *gifted tat now. Also, why are there so many light switches on the wall?
It’s a horrid clock like you’d see
On an office wall!

After reading that, after I wiped the sick up I had to have a look expecting a 25 year old bimbo but she’s a grown woman with a 27 year old son!
I have just looked (without sound as I had a sixth sense her voice will bleeping irritate me) and saw - a giant Betty boop 🤢, a scary looking carpet 🤢, and crap birthday presents. I am left with true confusion as to whether they actually live in a caravan? static home? a house? a squat? - who knows! 🙀

• Haha
Can we just talk about how INCREDIBLY STUPID this is. Has she never read the back of the gorilla glue packet. It says it’s a carcinogen and may cause cancer, organ failure and skin irritation ... and she’s using it to glue nails back on ... I actually have no words 😡View attachment 101579
Absolute moron of a woman. She'll have half her mad army gluing duck knows what back onto themselves now 😂 teeth, nails, hair. . Goodness only knows . Madness

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have just looked (without sound as I had a sixth sense her voice will bleeping irritate me) and saw - a giant Betty boop 🤢, a scary looking carpet 🤢, and crap birthday presents. I am left with true confusion as to whether they actually live in a caravan? static home? a house? a squat? - who knows! 🙀
You can't buy class. Something the Hinch Army can't grab off a shelf in Home Bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1585586110421.png

I agree. I read as if the husband holds the money and the wife has to drag him out, if not then why does she need him to shop with her and the fanny goes along
Doesn't ring true, if it is then pussy whipped as you say :giggle:

It sounds like their life story - #Dumb and Dumber2 - Hinching together

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.