Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Sophie! You do not cook for Ronnie at all! You're probably doing him a favour to be honest though judging by the garbage you served up for your friend's 30th birthday!
How would Ronnie love anything else when all you give him is puree out of a packet? Admittedly you've staged photos with him and there's been some cut up bread or pieces of banana on his tray but no evidence at all of you cooking for him! Let's face it if you were actually cooking for him that would be in your stories and you would make sure that all the "parenting trolls" saw him eating what you'd cooked.
You would rather cut up fresh vegetables for the bloody dog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Minkeh

Sorry the guy leaves ONE pair of shoes in her precious immaculate house and she fucking throws them out in the rain?! To impress her followers? What a nasty cow. Can you imagine Joe Wicks or someone filming throwing his wife’s slippers out in horrible weather because she wasn’t following his commands to clear them every whenever they’re not on his feet?! There would be outcry. Within my happy home currently I can see two pairs of shoes beneath the shoe storage unit and one in the kitchen for taking bins out. Is it annoying? A bit but not really.
You’re so right, I thought it was nasty too, that’s not funny. A lived in home is messy, who cares! There has been times I feel like I’m forever picking up after everyone else and I go bat shit crazy for a while threatening to throw everything in the bin. But the 3 boys (My other half & his 2 sons) gang up on me and make me laugh.
I was tidying up yesterday and lighting candles just making the place feel nice, one of the kids asked who was coming over 🤣 he must associate me tidying to having visitors. (To be fair, he’s not wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️😂)

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Mixed feeding?!?! Those pouches are supposed to be intended for once in a while type foods when you’re out and about, stuck for time or need a break kind of like when you get a takeout or fast food it’s all about convenience they are not designed for every day and every meal use! She went to Disneyland for a week and we all seen the amount of pouches she packed for what was initially supposed to be a 4 day trip according to her first lie.

I don’t care what she likes to feed her baby it’s her who has to live with that decision. A job as a parent isn’t to force your child to eat certain foods it’s to OFFER them a good variety of colour, texture, and ensure their nutritional needs are being met. I do feel sorry for ronnie But I can only pray the health visitor puts her on a better path

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What.... so no birthday trip to DLP for onslows 40th but it was pull out all the stops for her 30th and her 17 surprise birthday celebration get togethers?!
Selfish bitch....
She begged a #gifted graze table for him and let his parents visit for an hour. What more can a man want?

• Haha

KermitTheCloffff

Oh Stacey, wind your neck in and stick your hideous horse face in a nose bag will ya?

It’s not the fact that Ronnieblessimhaslonglgesandfootzandtuftz isn’t crawling or standing (without photoshop 🤣) It’s the fact that he’s not hit any of his milestones yet. Also he’s not encouraged out from behind the sofa where he might mess up Hinch’s perfect dull, cluttered, tasteless monstrosity of a house.

We know Stace hasn’t got any mates in real life, and she’s only got Hinch because Gleam put them together, but does she really love her to the moon and back? 😂😂🤣 Such a load of bullshit, go nibble another Daim bar, your teeth could do with a bit of trimming. 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Just noticed her checking on Henry before bed after it was suggested here that ma barker was staying in Henry’s room and Henry was staying in the spare master bedroom, Soph we should all be getting a commission rate for providing you with content, I’m sure all us trolls would agree it be donated to a worthy cause though cause we’re not greedy twats like you 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

magnolious

She just showed the pouches she gives Ronnie on her story, with a little mention to the trolls that this isnt ALL he eats... April Fools joke is it??

• Haha
  • Heart

GildedButterfly

Imagine what Jamie says if hes ever asked what he does for a living ...

"I'm a stay at home dad"
"Fantastic! So whats your wifes job?"
"Well .. she stays at home too"

What an interesting fulfilling life they must lead.

• Haha

Wal18

Has anybody seen staceys stories today? Can’t help but notice the difference in her and Rex to grinchfingers and ronron. Stacey is so more hands on with Rex, letting him sit on her knee whilst doing her face (not that she needed to do all that to sit in her living room but hey!) but he was grabbing stuff and having a little explore of things... meanwhile in grey palace poor little Ronster is never anywhere to be seen while his crackpot of a mother slaps her face whilst aggressively dancing as she’s doing her face routine! Her whole personality is just so self centred and not maternal at all. I bet that poor little lad doesn’t even know what his own mum looks like naturally

F the dust.

VIP Member
As I type, flip flops will be getting flung into gardens and there will be a shit load gorilla glue being ordered..wives will be singing as their husbands have a shite and tears will fall at tufts of hair on babies! When will this madness frigging end?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Duchesspink

VIP Member
My blood would be running cold through my veins at the thought of someone else using my sons photographs and I would never post him again.
Why doesnt Jamie do something about this? Is he not the parent who does care about Ronnie?
Come on Jamie, this is getting out of hand now.

As for sophie....just watch the fucking film. Why do you lift your phone, switch it on, select your filter and then pretend to cringe? By the time you've done all of that, the film would be done.
Sit with your husband and watch a movie together without having to put on a show for losers on your insta.

Walshanator

Noticed she didn’t put the hand sanitiser back on her radiator cover she’s just daved! Or did you just forget Sophs that you put it their for show a couple of weeks ago 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Dailygayley

Watch out onslow you might trip over soph’s slippers there and there’d be a right shoe war happening in the garden
Just realised in this photo she’s taken her dressing gown/blanket off so her shoulder blades are showing. Can tell by the way it’s draped around her.
quick Jamie take my picture of me doing stuffs with ronnie so I look like a good mum. But I need to look thin while doing so.

• Haha
  • Sick

GossipBug

VIP Member
Christ what was that Beyonce video about?? Can we just for a second appreciate the fact that she opened up Snapchat, applied that stupid filter, filmed herself singing and looking like some kind of derranged lunatic that's about to smash your window in, viewed it, thought "yeah I like that", saved it and uploaded it to Instagram complete with captions.

Is she actually trying to destroy her "career"? How can people still think she's funny and relatable. Please Gleam, if you're reading this, drop the witch!

• Haha