Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redhead07

Simply the Vest is such a thick twat pouring a whole cup of sugared water over that bee rather than giving it a few drops! I mean seriously, how stupid do you have to be?

Since she’s given him a more prominent role in the stories I’ve developed a real dislike of him!

• Angry
Reactions: 39

Redhead07

Lockdown taking me to new levels of boredom here, but I looked up her outdoor heaters on Argos.

One La Hacienda Electric Patio heater is £60. I think we can safely assume that they bought at least two, as she wrote ‘we bought these heaters’. So that’s over £100 on patio heaters in the middle of pandemic, which has put loads of people into great financial difficulty, so that they can get ‘cosy’ in the garden. Very relatable! 🙄

Far be it from me to tell people how they should spend their money, but if I was her I think I’d be laying off showing off extravagant purchases at the moment.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

MRSgs

Hi! Can't sleep and completley random so sorry if this has been discussed before but, does anyone else think pushing her and Jamie as this 'power couple' is planned... I think this time next year they will have a reality show almost like The Mummy Dairies, documenting family life, next pregnancies ect. That will lead to lots of ads with more baby/family friendly companies?!

Theres only so long they can push cleaning before needing to branch out surely?!

• Sick
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Talcum powder is another carcinogen (?) Silly moo. Also who can be arsed to do a whole face of make up at 1pm. It’s bad enough when she does it for the day and doesn’t go anywhere, but not now.
That's nothing. Remember Halloween when she had a hairdresser and make up artist round the night before at about 8pm to dress her up, simply for one photo for her grid? I mean, there's a chance she left it on as a treat for simply the vest after, this is unconfirmed though 😁

• Haha
Ok Stacey has definitely been reading the hinch thread as well as her own. We’ve been talking about his development quite a lot here so of course that comment is aimed here. End of the day Rex is thriving so it’s easy for her say that. shes Just posted a story of Rex having a bath in the sink and he’s splashing about trying to get the water. Again reading on here and our outrage of hinch constantly posting pictures of Ronnie in the bath. Rex very animated where as Ronnie literally just sits in the bath and stares. I don’t think anyone is commenting on his development to be mean but mainly more concerned. If her hinchers weren’t so far up her arse they may express concern too.

sarja81

VIP Member
All that eBay tat she could of donated some PPE to her local nhs!

We are so low on supplies! More coming tomorrow I’m told! I’m on 2 covid-19 wards starting tomorrow. Never been so frightened in my life!!x

I’ve briefly seen her stories! 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Those stories about the talc... she's hysterical (and I don't mean hysterically funny) does she actually think people want to know about vest boy kissing her neck?!

Soph we know you read here, some things you can keep private, you don't have to share that with the world and its mother, who btw definitely do not want that mental image.

If you'll excuse me I'm off to throw up my lunch🤮🤮🤮
When she went on Stacey's podcast (didn't listen myself) she mentioned that she's hornier than before she had WonWon, I think she's trying to keep up the appearance of her perfect life. Look my house is amazing, look my baby is so beautiful and clever, look my marriage is perfect. Is she trying to fool herself or us?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
The car furthest away is Onslow’s VW Passat I believe? I’m sure that’s what he had and it looks like it from what you can see.

I mean, what household doesn’t need 3 cars when only one of you ever drives and the furthest you ever go is your local retail park?!

1585666430464.jpeg

• Haha

Redhead07

Just spotted that the random guy who’s posted a picture of Ronnie did it on the 22nd of Feb! If her followers hadn’t started tagging her in it today she would never have known!

Is all the #gifted baby stuff really worth random men sharing pictures of your child?

• Sick

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
They definitely killed that bee. Which is horrific really because bees are such an essential part of our ecosystem. The idea is to give them a drop or two of sugar water, not sluice their entire body in it. That poor bee was trying to drag its drenched body away from them as it died. Don't buy the video of it flying away, there was nothing there.
Scumbags they are. Jaymeeee probably said it's ok Soph it deserved to die for scaring you.

• Sad
  • Angry

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That “H” she had built into the brickwork is so pretentious! It’s a fucking new build in Maldon, not Hampton Court Palace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Did Jamie just not bother putting any of his films in the basket, knowing he would t get to watch his choices if they came up anyway?

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
FFS Zoph! You dont cook AT ALL let alone for your precious RonnieBlessIm whoyoulovemorethananymotherhaseverlovedababy....(gasps for air)....
Stop fucking lying and stop trying to get content from this forum! Learn how to parent and just grow the fuck up already would you?
ATB 😘

Fuck me I need a bloody enormous drink as much as she needs a bloody enormous smack in the chops!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
This is the image that I always get in my mind when I read any thing that mentions the words, Mrs Hinch and her barmy army.

(Pic credit Monty Python 😂)

x1080.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Fififoo

Chatty Member
This coming from the thickest person I have ever came across. Did anyone see her trying to be funny eating a Diam bar on a insta live With chocolate all over her mouth? Or a grown woman rolling around on the floor pretending to clean. Sorry stinky Stacey stop letting your kid pull your earrings out and then allow him to stick the earring in his gob Because you are another sad thick fuckwit who needs to trott off with ya horsey teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Geeez she’s getting thin again. Those boobs look ridiculous!! Definitely a boob job or they’d look like spaniel’s ears by now 🎈 🎈🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36