Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why is she getting all embarrassed and prude over a sex scene? We all know you’re a goer Verucca from how you stole your boss off his old missus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Another pussy whipped husband. If his wife wants the products so much why doesn’t she go out and buy them herself why does he have to go with her. I suspect this is another message sent to herself. I can’t imagine a man would message Mrs hinch out of the blue. She just wants to world to think there are other downtrodden men like Jamie.
"Your partners must all hate me" No Sophie. A majority of people hate you, it's those with the IQ of a loaf bread that don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Katlen12

VIP Member
Looks like Ella’s kitchen might be kept in business for another few years anyway! The range goes all the way up to big kids! Ronnieblessim will be carrying these under his arm going to uni 🤣

🎶 He likes to eat, eat, eat pea-sy mac n cheesy 👍

28A1B9D2-322E-4BD8-BAC3-8BA071F1462A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

smiley0309

I reported her story of Ronnie in the bath last night and Instagram just got back to me to say it’s been removed! Progress with instagram maybe? Or has she deleted it herself? I’ve checked and it has gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Can we just talk about how INCREDIBLY STUPID this is. Has she never read the back of the gorilla glue packet. It says it’s a carcinogen and may cause cancer, organ failure and skin irritation ... and she’s using it to glue nails back on ... I actually have no words 😡
311164A2-100B-467E-BAF6-8311079DB2B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Gla30

Chatty Member
Can we just talk about how INCREDIBLY STUPID this is. Has she never read the back of the gorilla glue packet. It says it’s a carcinogen and may cause cancer, organ failure and skin irritation ... and she’s using it to glue nails back on ... I actually have no words 😡View attachment 101579
“I don’t advise you to do this”
Posts to millions of sheep anyway

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200401_135745.jpg

I've made it! I would like to thank Hinch for being such an enormous dick, and @HereForTheComments456 for hitting that 'like' button and upgrading me to VIP. I couldn't have done it without my fellow trolls. Thank you. I'm going to pine my loo to humble myself as I'm feeling above myself right now and I'm just a girl from a small village in London and I don't know how this ever happened to me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Not_todaysatan

First time tattler here. I’ve been a lurker for a while 😂 can I just say how much she’s fucking me off at the moment. This shit that’s going on with the world has made me realise A LOT. I mean a shit load!! So seeing her kid eat porridge every morning (I’m not a mum I’m not arsed about kid posts) and now refilling that fucking basket of candles and how it makes her happy really grinds my gears. Life isn’t normal so she needs to step out of her bubble and acknowledge this. She is young and healthy, she could be volunteering her time to help others. Not saying everyone should! But she has a platform to ask others to do so. I used to be a fan, I skip all her talking stories now especially fucking gretal, what a bore. The joke is over hun..move the fuck on. The fake laughs to the camera as well and the fake jumping at scary movies. How’s about...share your stash in your narnia, stop buying fucking baskets and eat some fruit and veg! Fuming tonight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Just clicked my profile by accident and saw I was on 299 messages sent. So I'm using my 300th (got my graze table express delivered and the foil balloons for my boomerang are on their way!) to say that sophie is an absolute walloper and Henry is a prick. Goodnight.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittykitty

Does anyone else think she sprinkles cornflakes on her sofa on purpose before she starts filming?

• Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Wow watching these two daft bastards unravel during lock down!!!! she will crack by the end of the week. And if my hubby asked me or posted anywhere online about singing him a song whilst having a shit then I am sorry put he would have my fist so far up his arse that I would be giving him the finger out of his own gob!!! What a pair of low life’s ✊👄🖕💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hopefully, she will stand underneath it and melt. Plastic bitch.
"Guysssss I just love it. I can sit out here now and be all cosy. I love it. I just love it."

10 minutes later the bitch is nothing but a puddle with implants floating in.

20200331_223650.jpg

Come on, Hinch. We know you read here. Do us a favour and have a little rest under your heater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51