Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Can you imagine when Ronnie is older and visits Ma and Pa Hinch. Poor fucker will probably still think he has to go behind the sofa.

I can just see it now...

20200331_200159.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Moaning.Mim

Right that's it!!!! This will be an essay! I will openly admit that I used to be a fan of hers. I always enjoyed her cleaning tips but never been a big fan of her personality. So over the past few months I've been seeing more and more things what rile me with her, and the way she Has acted tonight has literally made me find a hinch forum on google, sign up and rant!

What woman (or man) treats their husband the way she does? I mean, he's had to sit through her Disney and romance bullshit but as soon as he picks a film she's spitting the dummy out! In a relationship you compromise and everything should be equal. If I wanted to watch a chick flick or a Disney film every night then kick off when he chooses his, my fella would leave me! And rightly so. Obvs Jamie won't leave her because she's raking the money in.. and not only that but throwing is flip flop outside? Moaning his clothes are everywhere, getting the face on because he's talking to his friends.. urgh 😠

Another thing what riles me is how childish she is! A sex scene comes on and she acts all shy like a 12 year old.. Why is she such a prude? Jesus H Christ!!!

The bastarding filter!!! I just can't believe a woman with a face of fillers and new teeth has to hide herself? If I had all that work is be on show all the time!

And don't even get me STARTED on poor Ronnie! If she was an average working class Joe, social services would be around with the amount of time she sits on her arse and phone! There are people out there struggling to conceive or can't conceive but would die for a baby and then she's out here ignoring that boy, feeding him pure shit, no motherly cuddles or safety only for instagram and then messing on her phone 90% of the time! How is that fair???

I just can't cope with the craziness that's unfolding with her, it's just insane! If this is what money and popularity on social media does to you then fucking keep it!

If your reading this Hinch, you need to sort yourself out ASAP before your life comes crashing down Infront out you.. you're human and you ARENT indestructible.

That's better 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Cocobean

VIP Member
This is all about relatability.

The amount of stories with both her and Jamie in has shot up after he was noticeably absent for a while. This is her new angle. Couples are popular. You just have to look at the amount of success Chris and Rosie Ramsey are having with their book and tour from the podcast (all well deserved by the way, they both really make me laugh and seem like good people) to see that this is where it’s going next - Mr and Mrs Hinch. This is why Jamie is posting more on his account, they’re looking to up engagement by being a relatable couple.
They are the most UNrelatable couple!! I think Fred and Rose West were probably more relatable than them! They have an unattainable lifestyle, they do NOTHING (i could get behind them if one of them actually worked for a living) everything is gifted, they don't go anywhere other than the local retail park or the field....

What exactly is relatable? (In their eyes)

• Haha
Reactions: 72

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Yeah that’s her last year when she was pregnant with ronnieblesshimhasnoteefsyetbuthasfeetz
If you're going to use his name, at least use it properly.

It's ronnieblesshimhasnoteefsyetbuthasfeetzandtuffofhairandhedoeslikestowalksbeforehecancrawlsthehandsnomeboys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Why does he want his wife to sing a song when he taks a shit ffs. What a massive fucking weirdo. Cock off Jamie you friggan toad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Riley.x

Soph, I’ve heard that gorilla glue is an even better lipgloss than Iconic xox

• Haha
Reactions: 60

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Totally off topic here guyyzzzz but I came across these from 5 years ago. Totally stunned as it's like looking at a completely different person. 😲
Well, apart from those bloody eyebrows!!!!!!!
So she would have been 25 in these photos? Bloody hell, looks like she had a paper round in Chernobyl

• Haha
Reactions: 60

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

So, after a few G&T's last night I finally joined Tattle. Hinch is, in my opinion, the must annoying and vile 'influencer' I've ever came across. Utterly fake and completely fucking mental. My mum is a midwife and follow's Hinch (not because she is a fan, but because she is actually concerned about the little lad's welfare). Now, I know that all babies develop at different rate's, my daughter is two weeks younger than Ronnie and by 4 months she was rolling over, she has 6 teeth, she babbles constantly, show's interest and curiosity in EVERYTHING and can stand up. However the lack of movements/expressions from Ronnie is rather worrying. Also, who posts that many photo's of their babies in the bath for the world to see?! On the photo of Ronnie she uploaded on the 9th February, if you go on the comments someone has commented right at the bottom of an account called 'terryfoster101' and he has actually uploaded a photo of Ronnie and he has no connection with the Grinch at all. So bloody weird and this is why I refuse to upload photo's of my daughter on social media.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Having seen those before and after pictures, I don't get why they knocked out the wall to the smallest bedroom, that could have easily stayed and become an office, surely running a business from home they need an office more than a waiting area. Her decision process is as random as her diet.

Seriously, if she was an item of food, she'd be a Findus crispy pancake. Orange on the outside, over processed and fake on the inside with a personality as flat as a pancake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59