Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
If you " don't advise you to do this" why post it to 3.2million followers you stupid, stupid woman.
That stuff is serious glue, she has probably permanently damaged her nail bed by doing that - what an idiot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

AC55

VIP Member
Thank God she's trying to keep the country in a positive mood! I feel better all ready now I've had a virtual tour of Greyville. The before and after pictures really cheered me up today and how lovely to see a fleet of expensive cars on the driveway.
Good to see those immaculate lines on the #gifted landing carpet made by the #gifted shark vacuum cleaner - that really made me smile!
The joy I have in seeing the continuous stream of packages arriving from Ebay is unparalleled and knowing her tat is readily available just makes my day!

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
I saw that last night and cringed my ass hole off! I literally have no words for the attention seeking bint, but let’s not forget she has major anxiety and HATES showing her face 🥱🥱

Sorry but gorilla glue to stick your nail back on?!! I’m lost for words at her stupidity! 🤦🏼‍♀️ All for the sake of vanity... soph hun there’s literally thousands of women in the country who’s nails are starting to outgrow/ break off and can’t get them redone, just bloody deal with it. Jesus if a broken nail is all you have to stress about you’re in a bloody dream world love! And I can’t get over how aggressive she is towards her husband... was there actually any need for her to launch his flip flop outside like that? I do sometimes wonder if he does it on purpose in the hope that one day she trips up over it and catapults herself onto another planet
She'd have a complete break down if she ever saw how many pairs of shoes my hubby leaves lying about in the kitchen! This morning it was 1pair of cycling shoes, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of flip flops and 1 pair of work boots! The thing is he lives here, he pays the bills the same as me, and I don't treat him like a lodger!

• Heart
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Love a Fred & Rose West joke 😂 I have a sick sense of humour. It’s the undertaker in me 😂
Totally off topic, but I saw on Facebook someone shared something about BoJo and how you have to give him credit where it's due for how he's handling everything etc (not my sentiments), anyway in the comments someone had put "well you can find some good in everyone, Fred West was a cracking brickie" I nearly pissed myself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Think our postman is getting pissed off with the amount of deliveries next door has... he slammed her gate that hard it fell off 🙈

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Bit late to be panicking now Hinch. YOU have made your poor baby accessible to every weirdo out there because YOU are the one plastering him all over social media on a daily basis.
Maybe this might make you realise why it's not a good idea to constantly post videos and pictures of him in the bath.

Honestly, I seriously think social services need to start having a good long look at Hinch.

And all these lies about Ronnie’s development benefit no one. All she’s doing is robbing herself of it when it actually happens. Let’s face it he’s nowhere pulling himself up and standing. But he will get there. But she’s already staged the photo so when it does happen she can’t actually make a big deal out of it coz according to her he’s been doing it since March. And chances are he will crawl when he’s ready but again she’s made a fuss that he doesn’t like crawling so when he does start doing the bum shuffle and eventually crawling again she can’t make a fuss about it coz according to her he just hates crawling and she’s tried everything. These milestones are big and exciting when you have your first child but due to her lies she’s missing out on them. It doesn’t matter when he does it as long as she’s doing all she can to help him her towards those milestones, which we know she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Paddy

Ok so I think a lot of us here might be married to the same bloke as my husband doesn’t put stuff in an empty dishwasher but on top of it, leaves dirty clothes on the floor right next to the washing basket, leaves shoes all over the gaff, it’s very suspicious especially as he works away Monday to Friday 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Louk

VIP Member
I know I'm late with this one but if we ever wanted "proof" Henry is never walked, then yesterday's chemical spray fest is it. She opened the window, 2 drops of rain came in so she shat her pants and chose suffocation instead. I've never had a dog but had to go out in all weathers for my horse, so same thing. No dog owner living in the UK would freak out at that. Thinking about it, you never see the fat dog piss wet through and covered in mud, Jamie and Henry coming back soaked to the skin, never see him have a bath, or "tips" on how to clean up after a wet dog. Just a bit of fake water splashed at the back door last year 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I reported the bath photo last night just like I have every time she has posted one. For the first time they have actually removed it. I am so pleased.
So please all continue to report them every time she posts one so that eventually it might get into her thick head how stupid, irresponsible and dangerous it is.

Attachments

AC55

VIP Member
She's removed the story I think! Well Soph if you're reading here, thank you! Stop posting Ronnie in the bath and in any other ways his safety online is compromised. He can't give consent and He has no idea who's looking at his photos but you do!

• Heart

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Someone’s commented on the post of RonJonLongLegsNoTeef saying he’s advanced and intelligent

LOL

• Haha
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Remember she said something like she was so happy because when she dies her Hinchers will look after Ronnie WHAT THE FUCK

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

InstaFamous

Imagine doing a comparison of your (mostly *kindly gifted) extension in a time where people are genuinely concerned their vulnerable family members may die, never mind where their next paycheque is coming from.

You better keep ordering all those eBay storage baskets, Hinchy, cause you’re going to need somewhere to keep ALL THE AUDACITY.

• Haha
Reactions: 41