Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

That's nothing. Remember Halloween when she had a hairdresser and make up artist round the night before at about 8pm to dress her up, simply for one photo for her grid? I mean, there's a chance she left it on as a treat for simply the vest after, this is unconfirmed though 😁
I bet they're into really weird role playing. She probably call's him Mr Sheen after the cleaning polish whilst he's screaming different types of cleaning brand slogans. Then after he's wazzed she'll be wiping it off with a Plenty tissue whilst going "ONE SHEEEET DOES PLENTY GUYYYZZZZ"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

AC55

VIP Member
So despite all the comments on here today about concerns over Ronnie's safety, and her asking a random stranger to remove a photo of her son from his page what does she do? Posts another picture of Ronnie on her grid!
Sophie you are beyond belief!
What is it going to take for you to stop posting any stories or grid posts with Ronnie in them? Do you actually want to read a message from some weirdo saying what they've done with those images? Because you're definitely going the right way about it! I honestly think you believe that because all of your 3.2 million followers love Ronnie which in itself is not normal, that no one would do anything to harm or hurt him. You couldn't be more wrong and by posting endless photos and stories you've made your son public property. You silly, silly woman.

Reactions: 49

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Video evidence or it never happened 😂😂😂 Things can easily be staged for pictures but the floor and highchair look totally clean. Basically she wants to make it seem that he’s on real food but he’s still eating those gross pouches with the odd gross processed finger food thrown in. if he is eating real food why aren’t they all eating together? I never once spoon fed my daughter and I always had every meal with her so she could see me eating. Yes a lot of it ended up on the floor or smooshed into her tray but by Ronnies age she was eating properly and by 12 months was able to spoon feed herself. I don’t know why hinch has to lie about these things coz she’s only lying to herself and she’s the only one setting Ronnie's development back. If she knows he should be eating real food why not just give it to him instead of lying about it?
So basically Henry's getting an Ella's pouch thrown at him three times a day?

• Haha
  • Sick

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Why is she getting all embarrassed and prude over a sex scene? We all know you’re a goer Verucca from how you stole your boss off his old missus.
How she ever had a baby baffles me. Onslow probably tried to penetrate her non existent nostril first working from hole to hole from the head down until he hit the right one.

• Haha
  • Sick

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t require any hospital treatment for the damage she’s done to her nail. Will be raging if she takes up valuable NHS time 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48

Minkeh

Oh my goosshhhhhh guyyysssss I cant believe this has happened to me...I’m a VIP member.
A gold plated troll has just been delivered by it’s own little driver. I’m crying guys I carnt believe it. I’m off to have a bath in Zoflora now to celebrate. ATB xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thinking about it... she hasn’t shown lard ass in the spare room for a while or her cleaning the room sooooo maybe ma barker is staying over 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe that's why she was acting shy at the sex scene of the movie. Maybe Ma Barker was sat between her and Onslow.

• Haha

Zoflonomo

I wonder if in her little book of lists she makes a list of what tattlers have picked up on during the day and writes down to put it on her stories before bed?

- Take a video of Henry sleeping in his bed ✅ (Ma bakers hidden away somewhere)
- make sure people know her & Bruce Willis have sex ✅ (vest reference)
- show that she still has the tiles that mean so much to her smashed into hundreds of pieces ✅ (they’ll be in those horrid grey wheelie bins now they’ve been shown)
- Ronnies standing on his own ✅ (falls to his arse as soon as they stop propping him up)

night soph 👋🏻 (insert inspirational pic and quote stolen from google)

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Solomon needs to rephrase her comment anyway because nobody is judging a baby, they are judging Hinchs ability to parent. I believe there’s a difference

MrsD33

VIP Member
I dont mean this in a bad way at all but Ronnielonglegsblesshimhastoofsandfootz always makes me think of Stewie off Family Guy 😂

Can imagine him planning in his head blowing the house up or telling Soph to shut the fuck up when shes calling him hansomes mans and screeching at him 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I really wish she was in the middle of having the “hole in the wall” done just as lockdown began. Then the bitch would of had to live in a building site with no kitchen 😂 yes, quarantine is making me wicked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

L00kform3

VIP Member
If Ronnie is pulling himself up and standing why is it always up that one basket? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t he be trying to get up the coffee table? Her legs? The sofa?

Reactions: 46

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sorry the guy leaves ONE pair of shoes in her precious immaculate house and she fucking throws them out in the rain?! To impress her followers? What a nasty cow. Can you imagine Joe Wicks or someone filming throwing his wife’s slippers out in horrible weather because she wasn’t following his commands to clear them every whenever they’re not on his feet?! There would be outcry. Within my happy home currently I can see two pairs of shoes beneath the shoe storage unit and one in the kitchen for taking bins out. Is it annoying? A bit but not really.

Reactions: 45