Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s absolutely no way Hinch would be capable of making scrubs!!! Nadia Essex clearly never saw that thing she made for Ronnie! Don’t think the sewing machine has been out since then has it? Probably on a landfill site somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She made a crappy teddy I think it’s a bit of a stretch to think she can make scrubs 😂😂
She could probably manage a mask though. Soph if you're reading that would be great content - make a load of (grey obvs) masks and distribute them to local GP practice, care homes, supermarkets etc for all the key workers.

Spraying fake grass outside... Okay, am officially done.
Fake grass makes me so angry, it's so terrible for the environment. :mad:

Reactions: 18
20200401_135745.jpg

I've made it! I would like to thank Hinch for being such an enormous dick, and @HereForTheComments456 for hitting that 'like' button and upgrading me to VIP. I couldn't have done it without my fellow trolls. Thank you. I'm going to pine my loo to humble myself as I'm feeling above myself right now and I'm just a girl from a small village in London and I don't know how this ever happened to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I love tattle and can’t go mrs Hinch at all but one think I don’t like seeing are the constant comments of how “he’s 9 months old he should be crawling/pulling himself ” or “he shouldn’t be napping at this time”.

i feel like I need to comment on this as my 10 month old has never attempted to crawl he just rolls over when placed on his tummy. He can’t fully pull himself up yet but can cruise round the couch and walk a few unaided steps towards us too. He needs to nap 3 hours after waking in the morning and trust me he gets plenty of stimulation, if anything that’s what tires him out.

I don’t doubt she doesn’t spend as much time with him as she should, given that cleaning is her no1 priority nor does she try to develop him however there is no rule book for baby’s and no two babies are the same.

It just upsets me seeing the same comments over and over about how he should be doing x,y,z by this age because I know I do my hardest every day to try and develop my wee boy but there’s certain things he probably won’t do.

p.s. I’m not defending her one bit, just sharing my experience. I know for a fact if he has been pulling himself up we would have seen it on her stories so I definately call 🐮💩 on that !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love tattle and can’t go mrs Hinch at all but one think I don’t like seeing are the constant comments of how “he’s 9 months old he should be crawling/pulling himself ” or “he shouldn’t be napping at this time”.

i feel like I need to comment on this as my 10 month old has never attempted to crawl he just rolls over when placed on his tummy. He can’t fully pull himself up yet but can cruise round the couch and walk a few unaided steps towards us too. He needs to nap 3 hours after waking in the morning and trust me he gets plenty of stimulation, if anything that’s what tires him out.

I don’t doubt she doesn’t spend as much time with him as she should, given that cleaning is her no1 priority nor does she try to develop him however there is no rule book for baby’s and no two babies are the same.

It just upsets me seeing the same comments over and over about how he should be doing x,y,z by this age because I know I do my hardest every day to try and develop my wee boy but there’s certain things he probably won’t do.

p.s. I’m not defending her one bit, just sharing my experience. I know for a fact if he has been pulling himself up we would have seen it on her stories so I definately call 🐮💩 on that !
Yeah but the difference with you is that you are trying. my daughter hated tummy time so she did things a little later than my son but she did eventually do them. I think if hinch was encouraging Ronnie to do any of this stuff people wouldn’t comment but by the looks of it she doesn’t do much with him. I don’t agree that he should be doing certain things as all babies develop at different stages but I do feel that ronnie should be doing more. Also why does she need to lie about stuff. He’s not pulling himself up and standing so why say it unless she thinks he should be doing it and ashamed that he’s not. no One us being mean and trying to make anyone feel bad you can only do your best when it comes to raising your babies but we can clearly see hinch is not doing her best she’s barley even parenting.

Reactions: 24
I've now caught up on all the troll news while sitting here with a headache

It's due to lack of sleep (and before any mucky minds start no talc involved) cos the bleeping neighbours howling pussy woke me up (cat that is)

Its screeching reminded me of Hinchs singing, then the bastard got it's bollocks kicked and hauled back inside - little tit

Off to drink a skipfiull of coffee and have a pancake and squeegee my hob (not)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've now caught up on all the troll news while sitting here with a headache

It's due to lack of sleep (and before any mucky minds start no talc involved) cos the bleeping neighbours howling pussy woke me up (cat that is)

Its screeching reminded me of Hinchs singing, then the bastard got it's bollocks kicked and hauled back inside - little tit

Off to drink a skipfiull of coffee and have a pancake and squeegee my hob (not)
Howling pussy 😹😹😹😹💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck is he napping at 10 am? She went on the other day how ronnies ‘sleeping through until 7’ why the actual duck does he need yet another sleep? Hes 9 months old? Poor thing has about 6/7 naps a day so she can clean. Bet hes not even asleep just staring around blankly. Probably doesnt even know how to cry
I think she just puts him in his cot regardless of whether he needs a nap or not and only when she's finished her endless cleaning he's allowed out!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Think our postman is getting pissed off with the amount of deliveries next door has... he slammed her gate that hard it fell off 🙈
first time posting, hope I’ve done it right... my hubby’s a postie and he’s knackered coz half the staff are off. I mentioned on hinches fb page that people should stop ordering unnecessary stuff I was shot down and told postman can’t catch in when working... you just can’t reason with stupid

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Yeah but the difference with you is that you are trying. my daughter hated tummy time so she did things a little later than my son but she did eventually do them. I think if hinch was encouraging Ronnie to do any of this stuff people wouldn’t comment but by the looks of it she doesn’t do much with him. I don’t agree that he should be doing certain things as all babies develop at different stages but I do feel that ronnie should be doing more. Also why does she need to lie about stuff. He’s not pulling himself up and standing so why say it unless she thinks he should be doing it and ashamed that he’s not. no One us being mean and trying to make anyone feel bad you can only do your best when it comes to raising your babies but we can clearly see hinch is not doing her best she’s barley even parenting.
I totally get that and I know there’s so much more she should/could be doing/have done with him.

It’s just the comments saying “he should” be doing this that and the next thing By this age that I am referring to. Yes there are certain stages babies should be hitting these milestones but all I’m saying that not every baby is the same as your average baby.

Reactions: 8
She just showed the pouches she gives Ronnie on her story, with a little mention to the trolls that this isnt ALL he eats... April Fools joke is it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi Sophie 👋🏻 when the hell do you cook? Sausage surprise, mug shots and a tin of baked beans don't count. Since you Instagram everything I highly doubt you're just not instagramming when you cook for Ronnie. This is the woman who instagrammed when Jamie was having a pee in the background ffs
Screenshot_20200401-145659.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.