Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why hasn’t she asked this page to remove the picture of her son? Is it coz it’s under the guise of a hinch fan page? Could easily be a page for a Paedophile ring. But because they seems to be kissing her arse it’s ok that they are using images of her son.
She really has no idea has she....

Reactions: 11
Came on here for the parenting troll comments - wasn't disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t have kids so I try not to comment too much on what she does with Ronnie, because I don’t think it’s my place as a non-parent. However, I find it very difficult to believe that she cooks for him or that he does any of this stuff that she claims he does.

She films just about everything that happens in their lives, so surely she would’ve filmed herself cooking for him & him standing by himself if he could. I didn’t even believe her the other day when she claimed that he was throwing his food to Lardsnomes! If she hasn’t filmed it I don’t buy it.

Reactions: 29
Hi Sophie 👋🏻 when the hell do you cook? Sausage surprise, mug shots and a tin of baked beans don't count. Since you Instagram everything I highly doubt you're just not instagramming when you cook for Ronnie. This is the woman who instagrammed when Jamie was having a pee in the background ffs
View attachment 102534
Why not show it then? She shows him eating the pouches for every meal. With her it really is a case of 'pics or it didn't happen' because the daft woman films every second of her boring life!
Not that I care about what she feeds him but come on Soph, we are not stupid.

Reactions: 26
Why the bleeping hell does she have "follow on" milk????

It's called whole milk at 12 months. My baby is the exact same age as potato baby. Development aside, she eats what we eat - 3 meals a day plus fruit snack (no salt or added sugar), she only drinks water (no juice!) and has around 2-3 8oz bottles of baby milk in 24 hours. I use whole milk in cooking and when she hits 12 months, I'll be a warm bottle of whole milk before bed. No need for follow on milk.
She has it because it’s illegal to advertise first stage milk so she’s got that there so she can flaunt the brand and not potentially get into trouble is my thoughts!!

Reactions: 18
These are so overpriced and horrible. I got their chicken nuggets for my kids and they literally have no taste to them. So yeah I’m sure Ronnie will love them 😂😂
Agreed! I bought some for my daughter when I went back to work after being on a glorious 12 month maternity leave. I was worried about my mum keeping up with weaning, etc... and didn't want to worry about it all whilst I was doing a 14 hour day in work so I thought she could just give her a pouch and some veg I prepared for dinner. My baby spat it out and it was like mush - no texture at all. I think Ella's hinders their weaning because it's like soup! No texture and no flavour.

Reactions: 16
Like seriously how much does Ronnie nap?? I’m expecting my second baby August and looking forward to all this free time I ‘forgot’ you get - certainly don’t remember it with my now five year old!
My boy had two 2 hour naps a day. My friend called him "the easiest baby in the world". I was astonished by Hinch's manic spraying routine this morning, every time my kid slept, I slept too. (I don't recommend it, I ended up a right fat cow 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont believe she specifically cooks for Ronnie, he probably gets some of whatever they're eating, she's too lazy to cook for herself and Jamie, never mind a baby! 🙄
I really hope not. They live on a diet of processed tit and salt filled packet mixes 🤮

Reactions: 13
Daily Wail have an article on Mrs Hinch's fav singer Lee 'fucked in the head' Ryan

Not sure if it's an April Fool but comments suggest its not

Well if it's real then the 2 of them are cracked together haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s been out in the garden and now her neck and face are hot, it’s called wind burn you idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She loves Ella's pouches too. I wouldn't put it past her to eat them though after seeing her diet. Baby is missing her mummy. Try not being able to see your dad as he's in a care home and having no idea when you'll get to visit again, all the while worrying about him as he's in the vulnerable category. Also can't see mum either as she's in the vulnerable category and she's now all on her own as dad had just gone into the care home. Real problems Soph you big baby!!
That's so, so sad. I'm so sorry that's happening to you and your family.

My friend just had her first baby and had to go through labour and birth on her own because her husband wasn't allowed in due to new Covid-19 rules at our hospital. Unfortunately, she has tested positive since coming out of hospital and now has to hold and feed her baby wearing a mask and latex gloves. So bleeping horrible. This Hinch horror has NO idea. I've not seen my mum as she is in the vulnerable category and I'm super close to her but I would far rather experience that knowing that they are ok than anything else I've read or heard about.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh lets start saying she's going through the menopause
be funny as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's illegal? I never knew that! Yeah, good thinking!
Yes it’s illegal that’s why all the advertisements on tv for formula brands are for follow on milk, it’s why follow on milk was actually invented in the first place so they could have a loop hole!

• Wow
Yes it’s illegal that’s why all the advertisements on tv for formula brands are for follow on milk, it’s why follow on milk was actually invented in the first place so they could have a loop hole!
I literally never even realised that until you said. I've gone all these 31 years never knowing! My little troll mind has been blown!

Reactions: 18
I think she is worried that she has the virus with her hot heed. Soph if your reading stick a thermometer up one of your nostrils to see if you have a high temp (if you can find a nostril that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed! I bought some for my daughter when I went back to work after being on a glorious 12 month maternity leave. I was worried about my mum keeping up with weaning, etc... and didn't want to worry about it all whilst I was doing a 14 hour day in work so I thought she could just give her a pouch and some veg I prepared for dinner. My baby spat it out and it was like mush - no texture at all. I think Ella's hinders their weaning because it's like soup! No texture and no flavour.
Definitely. They don’t get to experience different flavours and textures. They are all orange so looking at it a baby doesn’t know if it’s gonna be sweet or savoury. I did blw with my daughter she never had a pouch once. She was able to identify what an Apple was before she was 1 coz she knew what an Apple looked and tasted like just like she I knew what a pear looked liked. The only time she ever had mushed up fruit was when I make her a smoothie or a milkshake. Hinch is doing Ronnie a huge disservice and she’s only gonna have issue with him around food when he’s older. She may think she’s getting one up on us trolls but we aren’t gonna be the ones who will struggling to get a 3 year old to eat anything other than plain pasta.

• Heart
9months old well soon 10months old baby and still eating 7months old breakfast stuff......? She films her day to day living life and have it shown to the public otherwise she won’t be able to sleep fine so since when does she ever cooks a proper meal for Ronnie and we’ve seen so far that whenever she feeds him the food is baby food we’re not daft you dumb bimbo and if she says she does cook him proper meal well cooks him what....?tins of spaghetti because that veg shelf looks bare and nothing that a baby can eat and nothing in her fridge says it as well......???👌🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.