Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came across this old pic of their house before the extension. Isn't that the same BMW that was being charged the day they went to visit Pa Barker?

Was he visiting them that day their house was being photographed?

Did they give him the BMW when they upgraded their cars?

Is it still their car and they now have 3?

So many unanswered questions lol. Come on, Hinch, give us as clue.

View attachment 102486

View attachment 102487
Am I seeing things or is there a smiley face on the picture of the house?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fair enough Ronnies napping now but her first story this morning was that she’s wiped down her oven liners and cleaned her kitchen. Spend some time with your child for goodness sake. This must be why she uses those ellas kitchen pouches, quick squirt of his breakfast down his throat and it’s straight on to the cleaning.
Uh I can’t stand that pretentious, overinflated wind bag....Ella not Hinch, well both!

Anyhow. Surely she shouldn’t be feeding her child only on Ellas slop! That can’t be healthy, no? I mean I don’t have children myself, but even I know she probably should be introducing him to a wide variety of foods so he doesn’t develop fussy eating habits?

The thing is they don’t do anything. When Paul was little Sam was taking him the baby groups, she had anabell karmel round to help with weaning Paul he life is pretty interesting. Hinch goes to B&M and home bargains and spends most of her time at home. He’s doesn’t spend time with her son and she has little banter with Jamie. A series would be incredibly boring. I think they are definitely trying to be some sort of duo but hopefully not on our television screens

But doesn’t every parent check on their kids before bed. Mine are 5 and 3 and I’ve check on them before I go to bed every night. She really thinks she’s the mum of a the year but truth is she’s a pretty piss poor mother
Yep still check on my 10 and 6 year old. However, not to a power ballad 🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Uh I can’t stand that pretentious, overinflated wind bag....Ella not Hinch, well both!

Anyhow. Surely she shouldn’t be feeding her child only on Ellas slop! That can’t be healthy, no? I mean I don’t have children myself, but even I know she probably should be introducing him to a wide variety of foods so he doesn’t develop fussy eating habits?
its basically the equivalent of giving your child a ready meal every day. You can actually get baby ready meals for age 10 months plus so I wonder if she will move him into those eventually. I don’t think she’s ever gonna cook for that boy, although judging by her cooking it’s probably for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's not Jamie's flip flops back inside the door, is it? Surely it can't be. That would mean that she only had her tantrum and threw them outside for the gram. Never!

20200401_131150.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You're right she seems to live for the times he naps. I'll admit if my little one has been a real cranky pants I can't wait for his nap time. But when he's awake we sit on the floor together and play with his toys or go sit in the sunny kitchen while he learns to eat his solid foods. He literally never leaves my side when he's awake.
That’s normal though! Of course I remember feeling like that some days too ( anyone who says different in a liar 🤣 ) but for me it was rush round with the hoover, get washing on and have a REST with a cup of tea and something to eat. Which makes me ask the question if she’s doing all that when he’s ‘ napping ‘ when is she resting because she sure ain’t playing with him. We’d see it documented.

Reactions: 13
It’s 10.20am, how is that kid ready for a nap already?! He must think well there’s duck all else happening for me around here, may as well sleep

What she really means is “cup of tea and a fag”. Make that birds nest on her head stink even more
‘Read post’ AKA ‘Read tattle post’

• Haha
I know it’s been mentioned a couple of times already but I just went on to a news site and second story was a delivery driver begging people to stop buying ‘tat’ as mountains of ASOS etc are piled up. I noticed a couple of her stories still saying she’s ordering things online and I can’t help but think how tone deaf it is, take some social responsibility you have a platform of millions, why not use a national crisis to help spread some key messages and support links. If I was in a privileged position right now I can guarantee you I wouldn’t be showing off my luck in life, id be donating left right and centre and doing whatever I could to support the NHS and other key workers
Nothing applies to hinch. She has been exonerated during the pandemic

That's not Jamie's flip flops back inside the door, is it? Surely it can't be. That would mean that she only had her tantrum and threw them outside for the gram. Never!

View attachment 102493
Flip that flop

Reactions: 8
Like seriously how much does Ronnie nap?? I’m expecting my second baby August and looking forward to all this free time I ‘forgot’ you get - certainly don’t remember it with my now five year old!
It's all a lie. There is no free time.
Or is it just me that breeds non sleepers?! (A 2 year old and a 6 month old, both sleep shite)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was pages behind since yesterday morning so I've skipped. Am guessing that Hinch has been just as boring? Probably more so I would imagine as there's only so many times we can have the grand tour 😴😴

• Haha
8147920A-C4FD-4DD7-9313-D274969CE211.png
Yes

Nadia Essexhas posted about a campaign mri help sew nhs scrubs, wonder if Hinch will respond

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First time posting... have been lurking for a long time..
can’t stand the bleeping twit... my biggest bug bear at the moment is the stupid face she pulls in all her photos in an attempt to look cute, wrinkling her nose up.. . looks more like someone has wiped a crappy finger under her nose !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Think our postman is getting pissed off with the amount of deliveries next door has... he slammed her gate that hard it fell off 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 44
can’t stand the bleeping twit... my biggest bug bear at the moment is the stupid face she pulls in all her photos in an attempt to look cute, wrinkling her nose up.. . looks more like someone has wiped a crappy finger under her nose !!
I've always thought she looked like she is sniffing a pile of tit.

20200401_140913.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Leave it out mate, she can't help her Botox wrinkles 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.