Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine actually buying something yourself being such a novelty that you have to announce it 😒
The fact she even needs to say “I bought it” shows how much stuff she gets gifted. I’ve never known any other influencer make a point of it like she does.

Reactions: 20
I actually don’t think that ronnieblesshim is napping everytime.. I think she says that because Jamie’s minding him, it’s sounds better to say he’s asleep, then people don’t think she’s being a bad parent. Also have you noticed she’s says he’s sleep everytimes she’s faffing about on her stories or is about to do a clean, it’s to make people think she’s not leaving him.
He didn’t look like he had just woken up
And that picture, just admit Jamie looks after him
Funny how sometimes she says he's asleep and she won't make any noise, and others she'll be hoovering, dusting, squirting Zoflora around etc. Which is it Soph? Does he need the house in silence or can he sleep through your cleaning/caterwauling?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As my old grandad used to say "The pair of them are not worth two rows of sheep shite"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The fact she even needs to say “I bought it” shows how much stuff she gets gifted. I’ve never known any other influencer make a point of it like she does.
She buys loads of stuff. Ask her bank if you don’t believe her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if I’m the only one but I really dislike her garden almost as much as I dislike her house! It’s totally soul less! I know new builds take ages to establish but it’s just so sterile. That poor RonnieBlessIm is never going to be kicking a ball out there scuffing up that grass is he? 😔
I reckon she'll have a little football net and onslow will play ball with him, otherwise they might have to leave the house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck is he napping at 10 am? She went on the other day how ronnies ‘sleeping through until 7’ why the actual duck does he need yet another sleep? Hes 9 months old? Poor thing has about 6/7 naps a day so she can clean. Bet hes not even asleep just staring around blankly. Probably doesnt even know how to cry
My son gets up at 6/630 and naps at half 9😂 not everyday but often.

I don’t think that is Jamie holding him either.
Nope that defo ain’t Jamie’s arms I don’t reckon 🧐🧐🤨🤨

Reactions: 4
I assume she’s ordering more than ever online right now and claiming she’s had it for ages when it’s obviously brand new. Why does she stage photos of Ronnie with food?
Anyone that’s fed a little one knows it’s not just neatly on the bib it’s smeared on the board, between their fingers, in their hair 🙄

I don’t have time to catch up with the thread or her as often as I used to MISS YOU LOT!

Why the duck is he napping at 10 am? She went on the other day how ronnies ‘sleeping through until 7’ why the actual duck does he need yet another sleep? Hes 9 months old? Poor thing has about 6/7 naps a day so she can clean. Bet hes not even asleep just staring around blankly. Probably doesnt even know how to cry
My little one will wake up stuff her face have a bum change quick roll and crawl around then back to sleep 😆 she doesn’t nap all day like Ronnie though she’s always on the move

Reactions: 11
Sorry let the kid stand when he feels like it duck sake! Holding him up on the couch like that as if he’s a performing monkey! It’s no big deal but you know it’s because she’s self conscious about it so now we have 89 stories a day of Rrrrrrrrronnie standing in random locations.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Firstly she appears to be ashamed of her sons development then she takes a photo of just him with a fkg filter on, disgusting piece of tit that she is. He doesn’t need his skin smoothing , be proud of that little lad !

Reactions: 21
Firstly she appears to be ashamed of her sons development then she takes a photo of just him with a fkg filter on, disgusting piece of tit that she is. He doesn’t need his skin smoothing , be proud of that little lad !
I thought that when I saw ! Why would u put a filter on a baby?? How bleeping insulting is that?!?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I thought that when I saw ! Why would u put a filter on a baby?? How bleeping insulting is that?!?!?!
I think it’s awful how he’s paraded as just another accessory that must look and fit in with the decor.
It’s vile the way she treats him. You can literally sense how excited she gets once he’s napping and she can crack on with cleaning. Sad, sad woman. You won’t get this time back with him ever.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Ronnie’s probably not actually napping, he’s probably just knocked out from all the mr sheen, fabreeze and dettol she constantly sprays round the house, not to mention all the plug-ins and air fresheners she’s got on every surface possible.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ronnie’s probably not actually napping, he’s probably just knocked out from all the mr sheen, fabreeze and dettol she constantly sprays round the house, not to mention all the plug-ins and air fresheners she’s got on every surface possible.
Wax melts 🙄🙄 she normally has about 3 going at once. I hate them!!! My mum has an electric one and it makes my nose all horrible when I go and see her 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it’s awful how he’s paraded as just another accessory that must look and fit in with the decor.
It’s vile the way she treats him. You can literally sense how excited she gets once he’s napping and she can crack on with cleaning. Sad, sad woman. You won’t get this time back with him ever.
Exactly! Silly cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just came across this old pic of their house before the extension. Isn't that the same BMW that was being charged the day they went to visit Pa Barker?

Was he visiting them that day their house was being photographed?

Did they give him the BMW when they upgraded their cars?

Is it still their car and they now have 3?

So many unanswered questions lol. Come on, Hinch, give us as clue.

20200401_125044.jpg

20200401_124823.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it’s been mentioned a couple of times already but I just went on to a news site and second story was a delivery driver begging people to stop buying ‘tat’ as mountains of ASOS etc are piled up. I noticed a couple of her stories still saying she’s ordering things online and I can’t help but think how tone deaf it is, take some social responsibility you have a platform of millions, why not use a national crisis to help spread some key messages and support links. If I was in a privileged position right now I can guarantee you I wouldn’t be showing off my luck in life, id be donating left right and centre and doing whatever I could to support the NHS and other key workers

What I don’t get is if she’s the p&g ambassador why isn’t she on the fairy non bio tablets advert? 😂 would love to see that

You're right she seems to live for the times he naps. I'll admit if my little one has been a real cranky pants I can't wait for his nap time. But when he's awake we sit on the floor together and play with his toys or go sit in the sunny kitchen while he learns to eat his solid foods. He literally never leaves my side when he's awake.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.